Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Mr. Scofflaw is a retired JCFD.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ChampionSound wrote:
This dude cut me off the other day on Grand. No blinker, just strong armed his way w/out even looking. The only reason I know it was the same vehicle was the JCFD stickers plastered all over the back. I made a comment to my wife about it on how these dudes just do whatever they want. What a random thing to wake up to on a message board.

If you look in the photo he has some weird, multicolored mats or something tied to the roof rack. He also had a ton of crap in his car. For a moment I thought he was living out of it.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 19:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

kencares wrote:
Thank you HamParkVet. Public shaming is the best way to change these antisocial peoples' behavior. Is he also breaking the law by obscuring his license plate, or did you photoshop that out?

No photoshop. He had some kind of plastic cover over the plate. Yes, it is hard to read.

Add that to the list of his crimes; obscuring your plate is illegal. A plastic cover over your plate serves no possible function other than to obscure it. I don't know why JCPD doesn't fill the city coffers with all the automotive low hanging fruit of deliberately obscured plates and illegally tinted windows.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 18:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Holy F'king Stalking......

If he breaks the law he deserves to be exposed on the internet, regardless of whether he is a retired public servant. I don't care about his tax planning but he probably deserves an audit to make sure he pays something for the three months he eats, breathes and shits in New Jersey.

Do you even understand income tax?

Deserves an audit... over the alleged act of not picking up dog poop?

A pox upon your house.

I understand the income tax. The last part was just sarcasm. I just couldn't resist saying "eats, breathes and shits". There will be no audit, I get it.

As for my house, it's rented, so put whatever pox you want on it. My landlord can deal with it when we move out.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

If he breaks the law he deserves to be exposed on the internet, regardless of whether he is a retired public servant. I don't care about his tax planning but he probably deserves an audit to make sure he pays something for the three months he eats, breathes and shits in New Jersey.

Do you even understand income tax?

Deserves an audit... over the alleged act of not picking up dog poop?

A pox upon your house.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 14:03

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/18 14:34
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
This dude cut me off the other day on Grand. No blinker, just strong armed his way w/out even looking. The only reason I know it was the same vehicle was the JCFD stickers plastered all over the back. I made a comment to my wife about it on how these dudes just do whatever they want. What a random thing to wake up to on a message board.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 13:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:

Posted on: 2015/7/6 13:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/7/6 4:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

kencares wrote:
Thank you HamParkVet. Public shaming is the best way to change these antisocial peoples' behavior. Is he also breaking the law by obscuring his license plate, or did you photoshop that out?

No photoshop. He had some kind of plastic cover over the plate. Yes, it is hard to read.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 0:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 15:11
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/7/6 0:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Not a day goes by in BeLa without me seeing some idiot drop trash out of his/her car, or do an illegal U-turn on Communipaw, or almost step in dog poop. Is the fact that the driver might be a JC pensioner driving this fauxrage?

Posted on: 2015/7/6 0:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
No, he did not LITERALLY shit on me, or you, or anyone else here.

His dog took a shit on grass in a park. He didn't clean it up. I guess that's a crime? It's more just kind of a dick move that everybody has executed at one point in their life or another. Maybe he ran out of bags. That shit happens. Should he have put his wallet there to mark the shit until he returned?

Chill out, man. You're gonna give yourself a coronary.

Perhaps you know this douche? In any case, there are plenty of poop bags at the dog-runs which he could have retrieved but chose not to. He then waltzed across a pet free zone and blew a Stop sign on his way out. It was the trifecta, "f-you" citizens, entitled D-Bag move. F**k this guy.

Posted on: 2015/7/6 0:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Now if the dog was off leash at Morris Canal park, and he was illegally parked at the Korean War lot we'd have a story!

Posted on: 2015/7/5 23:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
Also, collecting a New Jersey pension and retiring in a state with no income tax just makes good fiscal sense.

I don't understand your beef with sound personal finance.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 23:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
No, he did not LITERALLY shit on me, or you, or anyone else here.

His dog took a shit on grass in a park. He didn't clean it up. I guess that's a crime? It's more just kind of a dick move that everybody has executed at one point in their life or another. Maybe he ran out of bags. That shit happens. Should he have put his wallet there to mark the shit until he returned?

Chill out, man. You're gonna give yourself a coronary.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 23:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
Hey don't take this the wrong way, Hamvet, but you're a fucking creep and I hate that you live near me.

Holy shit dude, you're posting somebody's picture online, calling him a tax evader, based on him not picking up some dog shit?

Step away from the internet. You need some time to reevaluate what you're doing with your life.

The guy is breaking the law and there is no expectation of privacy. I believe Florida does not tax pensions and has low taxes otherwise so one can assume that the guy is now a resident there but still comes back in summer months. By the way? That's your tax dollars paying this douche and he LITERALLY shits on you.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 23:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
Hey don't take this the wrong way, Hamvet, but you're a fucking creep and I hate that you live near me.

Holy shit dude, you're posting somebody's picture online, calling him a tax evader, based on him not picking up some dog shit?

Step away from the internet. You need some time to reevaluate what you're doing with your life.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 23:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
I understand you're upset, and reasonably so. But without knowing for certain who this person is, you're really jumping to some pretty high conclusions about his identity.

Those law enforcement and first responder stickers/t-shirts/hats are a dime a dozen. And he could be borrowing someone's car. Just my two cents.

I would bet a lot of money that he was a retiree. He had the badge and the Florida plates which denotes a snowbird, tax-evader.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 20:08

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/22 22:59
Group:
Registered Users
Really hate when civil servants abuse the system because of some sense of power or authority, I'm not saying all but some and those few give a bad rep to the rest. I've seen police working security in the Newport bestbuy parking in the handicap spots like it's their own private parking. When I was in the military having respect and proper manners with civilians was a big push.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
I understand you're upset, and reasonably so. But without knowing for certain who this person is, you're really jumping to some pretty high conclusions about his identity.

Those law enforcement and first responder stickers/t-shirts/hats are a dime a dozen. And he could be borrowing someone's car. Just my two cents.

Posted on: 2015/7/5 18:06

Mr. Scofflaw is a retired JCFD.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Saw this guy just a half hour ago walking his dog in Hamilton park. Dog dropped a poop near the tennis courts, guy didn't pick it up. A few minutes later he waltzed through the posted pet free zone. I decided to follow him to see where he lived but he got into a silver SUV with Florida plates and adorned with JCFD stickers and badges. He then proceeded to blow the Stop sign at 8th and Jersey Ave as he left. He had a male pit-bull with pointy/cut ears, brown with white around neck and belly. He's a late 50's white dude, kind of stocky as you can see.
Resized ImageResized Image

Posted on: 2015/7/5 16:49

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017