Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
89 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 89

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: DTJC Pervert ALERT
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/8/30 8:48
Group:
Registered Users
Seriously, though, I personally would support ticketing of cyclists who barrel down sidewalks in congested areas like Newark Ave. biz district. (Yes, I know it's illegal everywhere, but we're talking about enforcement focus.)

I'd also support ticketing cyclists who fail to yield to pedestrians. Both of these violations actually endanger innocent people.

I would of course support such ticketing in conjuction with ticketing of drivers for various particularly dangerous violations, such as failure to yield--which are exponentially more dangerous to innocent people than almost anything done on a bike that doesn't involve a medieval lance or a machine gun.

And yes, we need enforcement against parking and standing in bike lanes; this violation currently persuades some cyclists to just give up and take the sidewalk.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 16:15

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/30 19:47
Group:
Registered Users
Any day, someone will be badly hurt while walking out of a storefront on Newark Avenue. They will get hit by a speeding bike on the sidewalk. Tickets need to happen.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 13:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/8/30 8:48
Group:
Registered Users
You know who didn't like cyclists riding on the sidewalk while simulating things? HITLER.

There, fixed it for ya. OK, back to work, everybody.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Sommerman wrote:

So I was walking down Erie Street in my Gucci loafers contemplating how I would spend this month's trust fund check when my perfectly coiffed, pencil thin neighbor, Ginger Tiffany Van Merrill-Lynch Pierce-Fenner nee Smith road by on the sidewalk on her Louis Vuitton bike. She rode thru a pile of dog poop left by Phidoux, my other neighbor's (Jayden Savannah) Westminster best in show coton de tulear. Ging skidded, hit Maria the illegal migrant dog nanny, sending her to the hospital. The dog, thank god was off leash (it has leash issues) and was not hurt.

lol - thank you

Posted on: 2015/6/2 13:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/15 0:07
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
So... I think to myself this morning, "Can this post get any better?"

It did!

Masturbating on a bicycle has evolved into gentrification, class-ism, bikes on sidewalks, and more ticketing for cars... this post is like crack (pick the type of crack you think is most appropriate).

Can someone please find a way to weave in dog poop or leashing in parks?

So I was walking down Erie Street in my Gucci loafers contemplating how I would spend this month's trust fund check when my perfectly coiffed, pencil thin neighbor, Ginger Tiffany Van Merrill-Lynch Pierce-Fenner nee Smith road by on the sidewalk on her Louis Vuitton bike. She rode thru a pile of dog poop left by Phidoux, my other neighbor's (Jayden Savannah) Westminster best in show coton de tulear. Ging skidded, hit Maria the illegal migrant dog nanny, sending her to the hospital. The dog, thank god was off leash (it has leash issues) and was not hurt.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 12:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
So... I think to myself this morning, "Can this post get any better?"

It did!

Masturbating on a bicycle has evolved into gentrification, class-ism, bikes on sidewalks, and more ticketing for cars... this post is like crack (pick the type of crack you think is most appropriate).

Can someone please find a way to weave in dog poop or leashing in parks?

Posted on: 2015/6/2 12:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
And yes, someone masturbating on a bicycle could present a very serious threat to the community. It could be extremely traumatic to someone at the receiving end.

Can I just say - something really needs to be done about all the idiots who ride on the sidewalk on Newark Avenue. I just watched a little old lady get clipped by a cyclist who didn't even stop!

Not a real cyclist/biker probably a day laborer or indigent that refuses to know any better. And the problem with that is that they leave a wake behind without any recourse. They probably don't even have a pot to kiss in. I mentioned this to the police at my neighborhood meeting they stated that they do reprimand them but it is hard to catch them all. I always look both ways when crossing the street but now I also look when crossing thresholds of businesses that I am exiting, I almost got clipped the other day, and I'm a biker !

Sigh... Why is it that you keep coming back every few months? Is it that you run out of meds and can't control your Tourette's-like symptoms? You are a miserable soul: a babbling idiot, openly espousing xenophobic remarks, based on some sort of warped perception of the world around you and completely out of touch with reality and your surroundings. In short, whenever I see your name I can't help but be reminded of Milton Waddams, the fat loser character from Office Space. Get some help.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 12:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
And yes, someone masturbating on a bicycle could present a very serious threat to the community. It could be extremely traumatic to someone at the receiving end.

Can I just say - something really needs to be done about all the idiots who ride on the sidewalk on Newark Avenue. I just watched a little old lady get clipped by a cyclist who didn't even stop!

Not a real cyclist/biker probably a day laborer or indigent that refuses to know any better. And the problem with that is that they leave a wake behind without any recourse. They probably don't even have a pot to kiss in. I mentioned this to the police at my neighborhood meeting they stated that they do reprimand them but it is hard to catch them all. I always look both ways when crossing the street but now I also look when crossing thresholds of businesses that I am exiting, I almost got clipped the other day, and I'm a biker !

Excuse me & you know this person is a day laborer/indigent how? We know he couldn't possibly be a real cyclist, like you, because a real biker, like you, would never do something so repugnant in public; a real biker, like you, would do it in private.

According to the current news media outlets, neighborhood meetings, and the local Captain's meetings, bicycles have become a choice mode of transportation for day laborers, and vagrants. I believe it because I see them at job sites, and when I try to communicate with them there is also how language barrier. The other sect I mentioned give me the evil eye and have been known to act erratically when approached. This has become a huge liability especially with insurance claims. Check with police records, and hospital attendance in the area.

So just because police records, hospictal records, etc show these stats in their reports does not make it so. What is reported is an excrutiatingly small sampling of what is acturally reported to placate & then feed on the racist, homophobic, mysoginist beliefs of the likes of you. Now get on your bike & ride down those streets in Hoboken you are so afraid of because there are social clubs on them & you are afraid of invading their turf & getting a wedgie.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 11:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Excuse me & you know this person is a day laborer/indigent how? We know he couldn't possibly be a real cyclist, like you, because a real biker, like you, would never do something so repugnant in public; a real biker, like you, would do it in private.

According to the current news media outlets, neighborhood meetings, and the local Captain's meetings, bicycles have become a choice mode of transportation for day laborers, and vagrants. I believe it because I see them at job sites, and when I try to communicate with them there is also a language barrier. The other sect I mentioned give me the evil eye and have been known to act erratically when approached. This has become a huge liability especially with insurance claims. Check with police records, and hospital attendance in the area.

Posted on: 2015/6/2 0:33
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
A cyclist on the sidewalk is not nearly as dangerous as the cars around here. Do the police even give tickets for crosswalk violations?

Posted on: 2015/6/2 0:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Posted on: 2015/6/2 0:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Forget it... we have had that discussion many, many times, and it seems like most people around here feel it is perfectly justifiable to ride the sidewalks because they consider the streets unsafe for cyclists.

I think the city should crack down on DTJC sidewalk riders, where pedestrians are many and everywhere. I am of the mind that if you don't feel safe riding on a particular stretch of street, you can hop on the sidewalk, dismount and walk your bike. Good luck getting people to do that.

You should see the Tour de Central Ave.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 23:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Only on JC List does a guy jerking off in public become "and another thing! He was riding his bike on the sidewalk!!"

Posted on: 2015/6/1 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Posted on: 2015/6/1 23:23
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/25 1:59
From here to eternity
Group:
Registered Users
+1!

this place is getting so overly gentrified that i don't know whether i should take my dog to the vegan or the gluten-free doggie playgroup.

Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
I wonder how many people think about moving to Jersey City, find JCList, and then pick another town to live in.

Clearly not enough, but if we can sway just one person, we've done our job.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 23:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

new2jc wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Forget it... we have had that discussion many, many times, and it seems like most people around here feel it is perfectly justifiable to ride the sidewalks because they consider the streets unsafe for cyclists.

I think the city should crack down on DTJC sidewalk riders, where pedestrians are many and everywhere. I am of the mind that if you don't feel safe riding on a particular stretch of street, you can hop on the sidewalk, dismount and walk your bike. Good luck getting people to do that.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 22:13

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/30 19:47
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Posted on: 2015/6/1 21:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Pure JCList gold!

Posted on: 2015/6/1 20:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
I wonder how many people think about moving to Jersey City, find JCList, and then pick another town to live in.

Clearly not enough, but if we can sway just one person, we've done our job.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 18:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/6/1 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/31 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
Wait, what? You saw this wanker across the street, and then he's right next to you? 1st rule of internet - pics, or it didn't happen.
FWIW, I see people 'masturbating' on their bikes everyday, on the sidewalk, salmoning, heading wrong way in a bikelane. Jerking off while riding? That takes talent, practice and dedication!

Posted on: 2015/6/1 17:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
With respect to posters' opinions, I think you guys are being a little hard on the OP. Of course I agree he/she should have called the police right away, but at least he/she gave us a heads up.

Shaming the OP or calling them an idiot only deters someone from participating in this forum in a positive way.

An experience like this can be quite rattling to an individual. And the OP may have a myriad of reasons why he/she didn't call the police. At least respect that and use this as a lesson not to judge, but to strengthen your conviction of what you would do in a similar situation. Monday morning quarterbacking doesn't help anyone.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ryanicole81 wrote:
Ive never dealt with anything like it before, and was in total shock over the whole situation. I did not know if I called the cops afterwards if they would even do anything about it since he was no longer around. The episode was 3-4 minutes so I did not have much time to make decisions. The reason why I decided to post about it here, is because after processing the situation I realize that if this happens again hopefully someone will report it knowing that it was not just a one time incident.

You sound like the blithering idiot in my neighborhood who sat at a neighborhood association meeting recounting how he was awakened at 3am to the sound of a group of young adults beating the hell out of 2 or 3 others who offered no resistence. When the community relations officer asked if the neighbor had called it in, this guy's response was, "I didn't know if I was authorized. What number would I call"?

Thanks for putting this on JCList where it will only reach a limited number of people who would be affected instead of the police who are mobile 24/7 & could keep an eye out.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 11:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

o73o2 wrote:
No time to call the cops, but takes the time to complain on jclist....

Hmmm...

Exactly. And 3-4 minutes is plenty of time to take a cellphone photo.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 9:28

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:44
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
OMG you are ridiculous, I am not complaining on JCList, Im making the community aware of something that occurred here, isn't that what the "crime and safety" section is for? lol geeze.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 2:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/25 1:59
From here to eternity
Group:
Registered Users
No time to call the cops, but takes the time to complain on jclist....

Hmmm...

Posted on: 2015/6/1 2:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

It's a pretty serious issue/threat to the community.

Right. The OP should be embarrassed. Get up and go walk inside Abbey's if the obviously mentally ill is making you uncomfortable. As if the described event was somehow traumatic or dangerous. As if downtown now has a serial rapist in its midst.

Please.

Posted on: 2015/6/1 2:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
It takes 10 secs

This made me giggle.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 3:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
You blew it. You didn't report it so the cops won't be looking for him. Your account now bears little weight in a criminal case if this guy does indeed repeat this same offense. It takes 10 secs to call the cops.

Not everyone is like you and hindsight is 20/20. At least she posted something about it on here for you to read. Would you rather she not even do that?

It would have had the same result.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
You blew it. You didn't report it so the cops won't be looking for him. Your account now bears little weight in a criminal case if this guy does indeed repeat this same offense. It takes 10 secs to call the cops.

Not everyone is like you and hindsight is 20/20. At least she posted something about it on here for you to read. Would you rather she not even do that?

Posted on: 2015/5/31 0:37

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017