Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Pig Faced Porker Masquerading As Politician Spends NJ 300k on Food
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm sure the haters here don't question the hundreds of millions of dollars that Hillary Clinton spent on first class plane expenses, high priced salaries, and other fripperies she received from foreign countries while Sec of State . . . which speaks to her judgment?

Oh Hillary, lets hope when she is the next Prez. she will designate a room for the Old Bill to get his BJ's in.

well, you know he will have his own bedroom

Posted on: 2015/6/4 1:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm sure the haters here don't question the hundreds of millions of dollars that Hillary Clinton spent on first class plane expenses, high priced salaries, and other fripperies she received from foreign countries while Sec of State . . . which speaks to her judgment?

Oh Hillary, lets hope when she is the next Prez. she will designate a room for the Old Bill to get his BJ's in.

The Clinton's are a 2 for 1 Special. Christie doesn't stand a chance and has been horrible for New Jersey. In a state with such high taxes he actually refuses, REFUSES Federal money or else uses it to curry favor. Or should I say bully Mayors?

Posted on: 2015/6/3 23:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2015/6/3 23:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Of the 30,000 government owned, but Chappaqua basement hosted, emails that she destroyed-preventing the public from knowing what was personal and what wasn't. Makes some expense reports seem trivial, no?

Posted on: 2015/6/3 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
I would argue that it speaks to his judgement.

Posted on: 2015/6/3 22:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A New Jersey Superior Court judge says Gov. Chris Christie's disclosure of the particulars of his security detail to a Cub Scout at a recent town hall meeting seriously calls into question the reasons he's given for keeping his security spending secret, according to a published report.

Speaking from the bench last Thursday, Judge Mary C. Jacobson said she was "very troubled" that the governor's legal team's efforts to suppress records of what the Executive Protection Unit spends on its state-issued American Express cards was in such stark contrast to the governor's own "openness" about the details of his protection team, according to a report on NorthJersey.com.

She added that she may order the administration to release a log of all the food, travel and lodging expenses charged by his security guards.

"Maybe his security force was uncomfortable when he made those statements, but then apparently, the statements were put up on YouTube through the governor's office and remain on YouTube," she said, according to the report.

Since Christie took office, the executive protection unit has spent just shy of $1 million on food, lodging and other travel-related expenses, far more than previous Gov. Jon Corzine or any past holder of the office.

The Christie administration has blocked the release of the security detail's credit card statements, claiming that disclosing the specifics of prior executive protection charges would needlessly increase the security risks faced by the governor in future.

However, without the records, the public can never know which costs are the result of conducting state business and which were personal or political trips associated with the governor's duties as chairman of the Republican Governors Association or his 2016 ambitions.

At an April town hall in Hasbrouck Heights, Christie answered a question from Christopher Tartaglia, a seven-year old Cub Scout, who asked how many body guards the governor had in extensive detail: The executive protection unit had 30 members, Christie answered, and at any given time when he traveled, two to three members traveled with him. He explained where they were posted at his home, and when and how closely they monitored him.

Prior to the Hasbrouck Heights exchange, investigative site New Jersey Watchdog had filed an Open Public Records Act request with the governor's office seeking a detailed accounting of the EPU's food, travel and lodging expenses charged by the troopers. When it was denied by Christie's team under an exemption that relieves them of such disclosures if they would jeopardize the safety of the governor, New Jersey Watchdog sued.

"The governor speaks so freely about this, how can I conclude that releasing these details on amount of food and so forth could really in any significant way undermine the governor's security?" said Jacobson, according to the NorthJersey.com report.

The judge has ordered the head of Christie's security detail to testify in private before June 12 about why the records should be kept secret, but she added that she had "skepticism" about the governor's arguments for the need to keep such an accounting secret.

Story

Posted on: 2015/6/3 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Original poster is trolling and you guys just eat it up... ;)

Posted on: 2015/5/11 16:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Christie has no shame

Posted on: 2015/5/11 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, this is stupid. There is no shortage of things to criticize Christie about without resorting to some nonsensical link between his weight and his use of a legislature-approved allowance.

Posted on: 2015/5/11 15:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
this thread has absolutely no value - he loves to eat, and so do I. pound for pound he and I probably spend the same amount of money on food, booze and entertainment. it's his allowance - so what?

HA!!

Posted on: 2015/5/11 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
this thread has absolutely no value - he loves to eat, and so do I. pound for pound he and I probably spend the same amount of money on food, booze and entertainment. it's his allowance - so what?

Posted on: 2015/5/11 15:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Would you be proud of your son if he posted subject lines as offensive as this about one of his classmates? Would he still be a prospect for Prep if the admissions committee saw content like this? Probably not.

Dislike the governor if you like, but your continued attacks on his weight are obnoxious. The advice to grow up is right on target.

Posted on: 2015/5/11 15:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 15:11
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, weight is 100% relevant in this case. Read the story.

Posted on: 2015/5/11 15:15

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/13 18:23
Group:
Registered Users
I am no fan of Chris Christie but I have no intention of reading this argument. His weight is irrelevant to the argument of his work in office and your assertion that it does lowers the discourse of your argument. Grow up.

Posted on: 2015/5/11 14:53

Pig Faced Porker Masquerading As Politician Spends NJ 300k on Food
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/5/11 14:24

[Advanced Search]