Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
88 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 88

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC Teen Mugs 80-Year-Old Woman in West Village at 5:30am
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I reckon its great the old dear is still working - I am aware of some retirees that would love the opportunity to return to work ... retirement isn't always what its cracked up to be and can be boring and even lonely for some!

I'd like to know what these knuckleheads are doing at 5.30am and are their families aware they are loitering around the streets so early.

Their families are probably like many other in their demographic. Born to single parent households. Their real "family" is their gang. And they are destined to be a plague on society, ending up dead at a young age or in prison.

Posted on: 2015/4/18 5:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I reckon its great the old dear is still working - I am aware of some retirees that would love the opportunity to return to work ... retirement isn't always what its cracked up to be and can be boring and even lonely for some!

I'd like to know what these knuckleheads are doing at 5.30am and are their families aware they are loitering around the streets so early.

Posted on: 2015/4/18 5:13
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
Sad to hear that an 80 year old has to work. Shame on the families of those teens.

quote]

jerseymom wrote:
Two purse-snatching teens who injured elderly woman arrested: officials
BY BARRY PADDOCK NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, April 17, 2015, 8:57 PM

A pair of heartless teens who snatched an 80-year-old woman?s purse in the West Village ? causing her to fall to the ground and injure her leg ? have been arrested, authorities said.

Three goons followed the woman out of the W. Fourth St. subway station Thursday, grabbing her purse and dragging the iron-willed victim about 10 feet before she finally let go of the strap, said the victim?s son.

?She heard footsteps,? her son, Robert, told the Daily News. ?She started running. When she turned around, she saw them running after her.?

She was on her way to a maintenance job at NYU?s Bobst Library around 5:30 a.m., said the son. ?She?s very feisty ? she fought them off,? he added.

Most of the contents of her purse were recovered, but a phone and credit card are gone, her son said.

Efrain Navedo, 18, of Jersey City, and Tega Douglas, 17, of Bedford-Stuyvesant, were charged with robbery after police on patrol recognized them from surveillance images, officials said. A third man is still on the loose.

NY Daily News[/quote]

Posted on: 2015/4/18 4:21

JC Teen Mugs 80-Year-Old Woman in West Village at 5:30am
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Two purse-snatching teens who injured elderly woman arrested: officials
BY BARRY PADDOCK NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, April 17, 2015, 8:57 PM

A pair of heartless teens who snatched an 80-year-old woman?s purse in the West Village ? causing her to fall to the ground and injure her leg ? have been arrested, authorities said.

Three goons followed the woman out of the W. Fourth St. subway station Thursday, grabbing her purse and dragging the iron-willed victim about 10 feet before she finally let go of the strap, said the victim?s son.

?She heard footsteps,? her son, Robert, told the Daily News. ?She started running. When she turned around, she saw them running after her.?

She was on her way to a maintenance job at NYU?s Bobst Library around 5:30 a.m., said the son. ?She?s very feisty ? she fought them off,? he added.

Most of the contents of her purse were recovered, but a phone and credit card are gone, her son said.

Efrain Navedo, 18, of Jersey City, and Tega Douglas, 17, of Bedford-Stuyvesant, were charged with robbery after police on patrol recognized them from surveillance images, officials said. A third man is still on the loose.

NY Daily News

Posted on: 2015/4/18 3:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017