Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lesniaks firm out in JC/PA lawsuit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not sure if that is the reason, but for sure the reason isn't what Lesniak said-the Mack Cali conflict was there when he signed on to represent JC. As I recall, his firm was given the no bid contract because of the success against the PA for Newark. It's very curious.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Senator Lesniaks law firm has been replaced by Jersey City in its fight against the Port Authority. Lesniak states its due to his firm representing Mack Cali in its fight against Jersey City regarding PILOTS. Just wondering if the real reason has to due with Lesniak considering a run for Governor which puts him in competition with Mayor Fulop. Anyone care to opine on this?

Posted on: 2015/2/25 0:16

Lesniaks firm out in JC/PA lawsuit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Senator Lesniaks law firm has been replaced by Jersey City in its fight against the Port Authority. Lesniak states its due to his firm representing Mack Cali in its fight against Jersey City regarding PILOTS. Just wondering if the real reason has to due with Lesniak considering a run for Governor which puts him in competition with Mayor Fulop. Anyone care to opine on this?

Posted on: 2015/2/24 22:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017