Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
109 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 109

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: AK-47 found in dumpster across Ferris HS
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Sounds legit... Not!

Are we to believe this security guard is SO DEDICATED and proficient that he checks the inside of garbage dumpsters to ensure nothing like this can be found there? I have seen how most of these rent-a-cops go about their jobs... they do a cursory walk around every now and then (at whatever frequency is required by their contract) and most of the time they are on their phone yapping away with a friend or family member.

More likely, the guy had information about a dumped gun and fished it out. Or, he observed the gun being dumped. Given the time this happened, I am leaning towards the former.

I speculate that the security guard had the dumpster check on his daily to do list - Often people dumping their rubbish will hit schools, building sites, factories and rear department stores to dump larger items without feeling guilty of simply dumping crap in parks or the sidewalk.

Then again, the security guard might have foiled the plans for a school massacre ... then again it could be that the security guard planted the weapon only to then claim how wonderful he is and maintain some sort of job security.

Time to call in The Mentalist !

Posted on: 2015/2/13 7:27
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/5/17 15:38
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
It was found wrapped in a Dallas Cowboys jersey.
NJ.com Story
This clearly points to Christie being involved #AKGate

Posted on: 2015/2/13 5:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
I heard the gun was made by someone who had a book from Liberty Science Center...

Good one!

Posted on: 2015/2/12 20:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
I heard the gun was made by someone who had a book from Liberty Science Center...

Posted on: 2015/2/12 18:33
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Apparently these guys never watched The Wire. Everybody knows you should dump your guns in the harbor.

Posted on: 2015/2/12 18:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Sounds legit... Not!

Are we to believe this security guard is SO DEDICATED and proficient that he checks the inside of garbage dumpsters to ensure nothing like this can be found there? I have seen how most of these rent-a-cops go about their jobs... they do a cursory walk around every now and then (at whatever frequency is required by their contract) and most of the time they are on their phone yapping away with a friend or family member.

More likely, the guy had information about a dumped gun and fished it out. Or, he observed the gun being dumped. Given the time this happened, I am leaning towards the former.

Posted on: 2015/2/12 16:07

AK-47 found in dumpster across Ferris HS
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... nd_in_d.html#incart_river

A gun described by police at the scene as an AK-47 assault rifle and an ammunition-storage magazine were found in a garbage container across the street from the junior academy at Ferris High School in Jersey City yesterday morning.

The gun was was found by a security guard in front of 82 Brunswick St. at about 9 a.m. yesterday morning, said Joe Shine, a freelance photographer for The Jersey Journal, who was at the scene.

The security guard then called the police.

Details on the incident were not immediately available from the Jersey City police.

Jersey City police also found the ammunition-storage magazine for the AK-47 in the container, just across the road from the former Jersey City School 9.

Posted on: 2015/2/12 14:38

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017