Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 56

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Woman found dead inside bathroom at store in Jersey City's Newport mall
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
NJ.com Update:

The two people found dead in a Bayonne home this morning have been identified as a 36-year-old mother and her 19-year-old daughter, according to Hudson County Executive Assistant Prosecutor Gene Rubino.

No visible signs of trauma were discovered on either of the women, however, drug paraphernalia was found in the apartment, according to Rubino.

More - JJ

Posted on: 2015/1/28 0:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
I walk through the mall very early in the morning on my way to work sometimes. I have noticed some homeless types hanging out on the couches, watching TV near the end where Pay-Half is located. Personally it doesn't bother me as the alternative is being pushed out into the cold. Lets face it, our transit systems, malls and McDonalds Restaurants (Super cheap/nasty food) are de facto homeless shelters. This drug death will probably result in the mall security being more aggressive about pushing those homeless out unfortunately.

Posted on: 2015/1/27 20:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Yesterday 15:15
Group:
Registered Users
Note on heroin, but not in J.C.

My parent's house in VT has to have its septic tank pumped out every now and then. The guy who does the service and my Dad get along pretty well. This guy told my Dad the following:

He got a call to fix a problem at the Walmart in Rutland. A sewage ejector pump stopped working. He was curious as to why he got the call because there are a bunch of other companies in Rutland who do the same thing. Turns out, they refused the work, and he soon found out why.

The pump and the tank were completely packed with disposable hypodermic needles; disposed of by addicts using the Walmart lavs to shoot up. Note: syringes are legally sold in Vermont.

It seems the waves of addiction come and go.. sort of like crack cocaine back in the '80s through the mid '90s. Eventually they burn themselves out as the users work their way to an early death.

Posted on: 2015/1/27 19:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Interesting about the bad batch of heroin. I wonder if it has any connection to the two people found dead in a Bayonne house. Bayonne Fire Department checked the home for carbon monoxide but found no evidence of it in the building.

Two people found dead inside Bayonne home, cops say

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ops_say.html#incart_river

I wondered the same thing. Sounds like a domestic incident, though with this update:

UPDATE - JJ

The "boyfriend" shovels the driveway at 8am, walks back inside and finds the mother and daughter (40's/20;s) dead in the house. He's taken away for questioning. There was a two-year old in the home that survived. So sad.

Posted on: 2015/1/27 19:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting about the bad batch of heroin. I wonder if it has any connection to the two people found dead in a Bayonne house. Bayonne Fire Department checked the home for carbon monoxide but found no evidence of it in the building.

Two people found dead inside Bayonne home, cops say

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ops_say.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2015/1/27 18:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
interesting point about new types of heroin....during the summer,i said several incidences of young people just sprawled out on the street of manhattan this summer as if they were dead, or perhaps they did die....i wonder if they were on this stuff

Posted on: 2015/1/27 18:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
There are some very bad batches of heroin circulating in the community. They are laced with fentanyl - an opioid. The folds are stamped with "Power Hour," "Taliban" and "Strike Dead."

Some of the newer mixes out there will not respond to Narcan.

With the tightening of controls on prescription meds, heroin use is on the rise. And that's one addiction that's just incredibly tragic for all involved.

NJ State Police Heroin Info Warning

Posted on: 2015/1/27 18:21

Woman found dead inside bathroom at store in Jersey City's Newport mall
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Ron Zeitlinger | The Jersey Journal

A woman was found dead inside a bathroom at a department store in Newport Centre mall Monday afternoon, authorities said this morning.

The woman, believed to be homeless, died of an apparent overdose, said Jersey City public safety spokeswoman Carly Baldwin.

MORE

Posted on: 2015/1/27 18:03

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017