Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: New Year's Eve in Jersey City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'll be in Manasquan so I won't be in attendance either. NuBar will have Happy Hour prices all night. Our first dance will have to wait!

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
NuBar will have a DJ, no cover.

This was going to be my plan for the evening, but I've a wedding instead...

Manasquan wasn't out of the picture for me this year, either. I'm there often in the summer...

Posted on: 2015/1/2 14:51
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
I'll be in Manasquan so I won't be in attendance either. NuBar will have Happy Hour prices all night. Our first dance will have to wait!

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/12/31 19:43

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/21 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
The Lamppost has karaoke with a cash bar ..no cover. Free champagne toast

Posted on: 2014/12/31 19:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/12/31 16:40
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Art House Productions is hosting their first NYE party at their new Journal Square space from 8 pm to 1 am. Featuring live music by Devi, Erika Flowers, Universal Rebel, and DJ George Soul. The Times Square ball drop will be streamed live. Tickets are $25 in advance and includes a free drink or $40 at the door. All tickets include light food and champagne toast at midnight! Go to brownpapertickets to order tickets and for more info. 136 Magnolia Ave.,
arthouseproductions.org

Barcade is celebrating the end of this year and ushering in the next with a taplist of vintage and rare beer, with no cover. They will also have oysters and a free champagne toast at midnight. Visit their website for full beer list. 163 Newark Ave., barcadejerseycity.com

Batello is holding a black tie affair from 8:30 pm to 1:30 am featuring The Blaire Reinhard Band and DJ David Jonez. Tickets are $175 and include a premium open bar, delectable cuisine, a photo booth and a champagne toast at midnight. For reservations visit their website. 502 Washington Blvd., battellojc.com

The Corkscew Bar & Grill is offering an open bar from 8 pm to 12 am, with live music, buffet style dining, and cash prizes for $60. Reservation are required call 917.715.6143. 61 Congress St., Facebook Page

The Hamilton Inn has three seatings for dinner with a special holiday menu starting at 5:30, 7:30 and 9:30 pm. They are also offering a $60 open bar package from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am. Visit this website for full menu and to make a reservation. 708 Jersey Ave., hamiltoninnjc.com

The Iron Monkey NYE celebration runs from 8 pm to 1 am. There is no cover for general admission and they are offering a special a la carte menu. Their VIP package is $75 and includes a prix fixe menu and open bar. Reservations are required for the VIP package. For more information and to make a reservation call 201.435.5756 or visit their website. 99 Greene St., ironmonkey.com

The Light Horse Tavern is offering special holiday menus including a three course dinner, with piano music from 5-8 pm for $55 and at 10 pm a four course dinner, with live jazz and a midnight champagne toast for $95. To check the menu options and to make a reservation call 201.946.2028. 199 Washington St., lighthorsetavern.com

The Lincoln Inn is offering three course meals ranging from $60 to $115 and featuring live music from 9 pm to 1 am by Hot Monkey Love. For more information and to reserve a table call 201.659.8686. 13 Lincoln St., Facebook Page

LITM's annual New Year's Eve celebration has DJ Choz spinning from 9 pm to closing, with no cover, champagne cocktails and shot specials all night. Times Square ball drop projected on their big screen at midnight, party favors and sparklers provided for all. Table reservations are required for dinner call 201.536.5557 or email andrea@litm.com. 140 Newark Ave., litm.com

Lucky 7's is featuring DJ Sup Babes on NYE and the party continues on New Year's night with Dancing Tony. Drink specials all night (including $1 pbr cans on NYE) and complimentary champagne toast at midnight. 322 2nd St.,
lucky7tavern.com

Nu Bar is offering happy hour all night, with no cover, and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. 339 Communipaw Ave., nubarjc.com

Orale is offering a four course prix fixe menu and includes an open bar for $80. Seating begins at 9 pm. There will be live music and a DJ ringing in the New Year with a champagne toast at midnight. 341 Grove St., oralemk.com

Porta is celebrating NYE with a prosecco toast at 6 pm, pizza till 2 am, and a count down to the Times Square ball drop at midnight with a DJ spinning from 11 pm to 3 am (last seating for dinner is at 10 pm). 135 Newark Ave.,
pizzaporta.com

Pint Bar is ring in 2015 until 4 am, with no cover and lots of craft beers, plus free noisemakers, hats, and a toast at midnight. 34 Wayne St., pintbar.com

Port-O Lounge is offering a four course dinner with an open bar and champagne toast at midnight for $120. Seating starts at 8 pm with 15% off table of five or more. Reservations are required call 201.420.9550 or email info@portolounge.com. 286 1st St., portolounge.com

Satis Bistro is offering a three course dinner menu for $95 which includes a special performance by The Gully Hubbards. Reservations are required. For full menu and more info visit their website. 212 Washington St, satisbistro.com

The White Star Bar is offering an open bar for four hours staring at 9 pm and a champagne toast at midnight for $50. 230 Brunswick St., whitestarbar.com

Zeppelin Hall's NYE party will feature a DJ and dancing, with no cover, hats and noisemakers for everyone and free parking. 88 Liberty View Dr., zeppelinhall.com

Be Safe!

Posted on: 2014/12/31 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Morris Canal - Liberty State Park ... bring your camera

Posted on: 2014/12/31 4:34
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/12/31 3:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(a new years eve eve bump, I think the JJ added a few more)

Don't know where to celebrate New Year's Eve? Hudson County has you covered

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... covered.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2014/12/31 2:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hey richkiamco and 7thstreeter this is in the JJ link below? email the JJ guy with your information. I think the JJ will also put it in their print edition.

To get your event posted here, please email the information to Steven Rodas at srodas@jjournal.com. This post will continue to be updated to reflect additional events.

Posted on: 2014/12/19 23:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

richkiamco wrote:
New Year's Event at Art House, Journal SQ

http://arthousenye.brownpapertickets.com/

It's a Family Affair - JC Family NYE party at Art House!
Art House invites you to ring in the New Year with us!

Are you looking to not spend an arm and a leg this NYE? Remember being able to have an amazing time with friends and ring in the new year with good music and dancing?

Well we agree that one doesn't have to break the bank just to find a place to chill for New Years. Therefore Art House has decided it is time to bring the JC Family together like the good ole days.

It's a Family Affair - JC Family NYE party.

Come enjoy live music by:
Devi - 11 PM - www.devi-rock.com for free downloads!
and other JC Favorites
George Soul on the decks

All while we stream the Times Square ball drop at Art House Production's new home.

Tickets: $30 in advance (advance tickets include 1 free drink)
$40 at the door

Cash bar and tapas
21+

All proceeds benefit Art House Productions, a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for Art House or Loews to hold something *JUST* like this!! :)

Posted on: 2014/12/19 17:29

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/11 7:58
From Jersey City WEST SIDE
Group:
Registered Users
New Year's Event at Art House, Journal SQ

It's a Family Affair - JC Family NYE party at Art House!
Art House invites you to ring in the New Year with us!

Are you looking to not spend an arm and a leg this NYE? Remember being able to have an amazing time with friends and ring in the new year with good music and dancing?

Well we agree that one doesn't have to break the bank just to find a place to chill for New Years. Therefore Art House has decided it is time to bring the JC Family together like the good ole days.

It's a Family Affair - JC Family NYE party.

Come enjoy live music by:
Devi - 11 PM - www.devi-rock.com for free downloads!
and other JC Favorites
George Soul on the decks

All while we stream the Times Square ball drop at Art House Production's new home.

Tickets: $30 in advance (advance tickets include 1 free drink)
$40 at the door

Cash bar and tapas
21+

All proceeds benefit Art House Productions, a nonprofit 501(c)3 charity

Posted on: 2014/12/19 16:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

JJ 12/18/14 piece?.

Posted on: 2014/12/18 18:49

New Year's Eve in Jersey City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/9/26 14:52
Group:
Registered Users
Do you know of any celebrations happening at local bars/restaurants for the big night?

So far I see:
Batello: $175pp for champagne toast, hors d'oeuvres, and a band
Park & Sixth: $100 open bar, champagne toast, and hors d'oeuvres

Posted on: 2014/12/16 18:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact