Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
57 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 57

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Passenger says cabbie forced him to perform sex act in taxi: Jersey City police dispatches
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
The cabbie should seek a Grand Jury to work out if he should be indicted ... slip a few coins the prosecutors way and it will be deemed a mutual love play !

Posted on: 2014/12/4 23:25
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: Passenger says cabbie forced him to perform sex act in taxi: Jersey City police dispatches
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
When ever you take cabs from cab stations like Journal Square, Grove Street they sometimes make you share a cab with complete strangers and sometimes you wind up in the front seat next to the driver. I can see how this story making perfect sense.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 20:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
I'm pretty sure JC cabs don't have plexiglass, but I could be wrong - I abandoned those deathtraps for Uber a while ago.

That aside, yeah - I just can't see how this story makes any sense.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 20:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
so weird. how does a cabbie force a passenger to perform oral sex on him in a cab? was be riding in the front passenger seat? did the cabbie have a gun or machete to threaten him? were the doors locked in a way he couldn't get out of the car?

Totally calling BS on this one. How would the cabbie be able to force/coerce a fare into performing oral sex on him!? The whole story is suspect, at best.

Because the victim is male? If I was to change the victim sex to female that would make more sense right, Or make it easier for you to not question the victim? smh Newsflash for all the nonbelievers male on male sexual assault is real. Most men never, ever report it. This is not happening in some third world country is happening here in good ol America, and most times in our very own military, imagine that..

Dude, you totally made up (in your mind) a rationale behind my post (that is not at all evidenced by what I wrote) and ran wild with it. I never indicated in my post that the reason I called BS was because both the alleged victim and alleged perp were male. In fact, there is no reference to genders in my post, other than to state the obvious fact that the cabbie was male by way of using a simple third person pronoun.

Why not just ask/challenge me on why I think the story is BS?

Let's see: a cabbie and fare are separated by a plexiglass wall. There is no mention of coercion by threat of force or weapon. There is no mention of the fare being trapped and forced into the situation. The entire premise (the cabbie lent a fare his cell phone?) seems fishy (at a glance) and there is no explanation in the article as to how that went from a nice gesture, to a sexual assault.

Honestly, my post, and this entire story, seems to have struck a chord for you. I think your reaction and posts say a lot more about you than anything anyone else has said.

As the old meme goes: you mad, bro?

Posted on: 2014/12/4 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
so weird. how does a cabbie force a passenger to perform oral sex on him in a cab? was be riding in the front passenger seat? did the cabbie have a gun or machete to threaten him? were the doors locked in a way he couldn't get out of the car?

Totally calling BS on this one. How would the cabbie be able to force/coerce a fare into performing oral sex on him!? The whole story is suspect, at best.

Never fear, the JCList detectives are on the scene!

Based on a short, sparsely detailed and poorly written newspaper article, we find the defendent not guilty, your honor. Next case!

Actually, if a prosecutor was to present a similarly poorly substantiated case, ANY jury would declare the defendant not guilty.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
there must be more to this story. if i were in this situation, i would have used my teeth like i was sinking them into a nice juicy steak or something. why aim for an A or even a C, I'd would have aimed for an F-

Biting can result in blood in your mouth, not a good idea. I'm pretty certain you can catch more diseases, STDs and others, from blood than semen.
oh, good oint, i never thought of that. lesson learned. but some people can't stop their teeth from doing some collateral damage ...maybe not draw any blood but just be so bad that the driver tells

Posted on: 2014/12/4 15:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
there must be more to this story. if i were in this situation, i would have used my teeth like i was sinking them into a nice juicy steak or something. why aim for an A or even a C, I'd would have aimed for an F-

Biting can result in blood in your mouth, not a good idea. I'm pretty certain you can catch more diseases, STDs and others, from blood than semen.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 12:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Doesn't anyone know the cabbie's number? ... I'm looking for a date!

Posted on: 2014/12/4 3:48
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Based on a short, sparsely detailed and poorly written newspaper article, we find the defendent not guilty, your honor. Next case!

Aw, come on. That's not "fare"! Such a decision will not be "hailed" by the community! The safety of our town from unsolicited oral sex is "riding" on a full conviction!
I do admit that whoever wrote the article did a "hack" job, however.

Hehehe, I am so funny

Ultimately too much "lip service" being offered and not enough "action"

Seems like you're swallowing this story.
a swallow never swallows!

Posted on: 2014/12/4 3:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Aw, come on. That's not "fare"! Such a decision will not be "hailed" by the community! The safety of our town from unsolicited oral sex is "riding" on a full conviction!

Hehehe, I am so funny

Seems like you're swallowing this story.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 2:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/12/4 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
In the wake of Ferguson and a few other high profile media events, my kids and I have been talking a lot about perceptions vs. reality and taking the time to look at all angles of a story before judging.

It's a lesson we could all take a moment to consider, especially with rape.

What if...

What if the victim was mentally impaired - let's say mentally handicapped in some way - easily manipulated. He's forced into the act by a threat that he couldn't reasonably process or react to.

What if the victim was young and was impaired by substance. He's forced into the act, perhaps by a threat to "tell on him" if he doesn't do what the taxi driver tells him. Shame/"telling on you" is a huge weapon used by sex offenders, especially on younger victims.

What if the victim was elderly - and again, easily manipulated.

There are many tragic ways this incident could be true - and many other ways it could be a fabrication. But let's give the victim the benefit of a doubt here until we're provided with more substantial facts.

When we doubt or blame the victim, or Monday-morning quarterback the victim's reaction to his/her attack, we do the world a great disservice by perpetuating the stereotypes associated with these types of horrific assaults.

What if he was 5'6 135 drunk, I assuming at that hour and his attacker was 6'4 220 lbs no knife or gun would be needed like some jackasses have suggested. Most people who are mugged are mugged by people or a group of people who are bigger and stronger than them. or have a weapon.

Muggers/Rapist never choose someone their size or someone larger than them. Every mugging that I hear about and learn about the victim was always small in stature and the attacker was always much larger. I am 6 ft tall and 218 lbs of muscle and can easily take down a 5'3 petite male or female without a weapon.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
In the wake of Ferguson and a few other high profile media events, my kids and I have been talking a lot about perceptions vs. reality and taking the time to look at all angles of a story before judging.

It's a lesson we could all take a moment to consider, especially with rape.

What if...

What if the victim was mentally impaired - let's say mentally handicapped in some way - easily manipulated. He's forced into the act by a threat that he couldn't reasonably process or react to.

What if the victim was young and was impaired by substance. He's forced into the act, perhaps by a threat to "tell on him" if he doesn't do what the taxi driver tells him. Shame/"telling on you" is a huge weapon used by sex offenders, especially on younger victims.

What if the victim was elderly - and again, easily manipulated.

There are many tragic ways this incident could be true - and many other ways it could be a fabrication. But let's give the victim the benefit of a doubt here until we're provided with more substantial facts.

When we doubt or blame the victim, or Monday-morning quarterback the victim's reaction to his/her attack, we do the world a great disservice by perpetuating the stereotypes associated with these types of horrific assaults.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 19:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
So the dude was forced to do oral sex because of a cell phone??? And no mention of weapons??? If this was real we would be hearing about how a taxi driver got his willy bit off by a passenger.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 19:04
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

About 3% of American men ? or 1 in 33 ? have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.

In 2003, 1 in every ten rape victims were male.

2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/12/3 18:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Sexual assault...hysterical.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)--there is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.

Source

In fact, in the U.S., about 10% of all victims are male.

The term sexual assault refers to a number of different crimes, ranging from unwanted sexual touching to forced penetration.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Sexual assault...hysterical.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS)--there is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year.

Source

Posted on: 2014/12/3 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Hehehe, I am so funny

Posted on: 2014/12/3 17:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Hehehe, I am so funny

Posted on: 2014/12/3 16:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Because the victim is male? If I was to change the victim sex to female that would make more sense right, Or make it easier for you to not question the victim? smh Newsflash for all the nonbelievers male on male sexual assault is real. Most men never, ever report it. This is not happening in some third world country is happening here in good ol America, and most times in our very own military, imagine that..

Posted on: 2014/12/3 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2014/12/3 14:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Uber, yet again, is such a better option.
i hope he didn't have to pay on top of the indignity of having to do an oral for free.

Ironically, this is a situation where the passenger got the tip.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 12:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
i hope he didn't have to pay on top of the indignity of having to do an oral for free.

Ironically, this is a situation where the passenger got the tip.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 12:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:

Posted on: 2014/12/3 12:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/12/3 3:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/12/3 3:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/12/2 21:58
Dos A Cero

Passenger says cabbie forced him to perform sex act in taxi: Jersey City police dispatches
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Ron Zeitlinger | The Jersey Journal

A cab driver in Jersey City forced a male passenger to perform a sex act on him early this morning "for using his cell phone," the passenger told authorities, according to police radio transmissions.

The Hudson County Prosecutor's Office confirmed that allegations were made "by an adult male against a male taxi cab driver." The incident is under investigation by the HCPO's Special Victim's Unit, Deputy First Assistant Prosecutor Debra Simon said today.

The Prosecutor's Office declined further comment.

According to police radio transmissions, the passenger was forced to perform oral sex on the cab driver and touch his leg in the taxi near the corner of Sip and Summit avenues at about 2:30 a.m.

More

Posted on: 2014/12/2 20:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017