Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Any suggestions on a contractor who can build custom shelving?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/16 11:22
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atticus wrote:
Looking for a contractor who can take an alcove in our place and build custom shelves. I had one contractor but he was not detailed oriented and his work proved to but mediocre at best. Any suggestions? Thank you

http://transformhome.com/

We had their designer Joe Egan custom-design and build out our office and a bedroom, which included shelving. So far quite happy with the quality of their work as well as any needed follow-up work at no extra charge provided it's within reason.

Posted on: 2014/12/1 1:05

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/21 16:58
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks. That could be a solution if I can't find anyone. I'm not the handiest person so a contractor would be ideal. But this is definitely an option.

Posted on: 2014/11/30 23:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/16 16:34
Group:
Registered Users
This may not be the answer you are looking for, but I had the same question several years ago. I wanted to build in custom shelving in a hallway, but had problems finding a contractor who would do it, mainly because the circuit breaker panel was on the wall I wanted the shelves to surround.
Someone recommended this company to me, they provide several kinds of poles, either springloaded floor to ceiling, or L-shaped poles that lean against the walls at the top, along with brackets, and will cut shelves to custom lengths. I totally designed what I wanted, and sent them specs on the length of each shelf. They custom cut everything for me, and I installed it all in one short evening. It wound up being a whole lot less expensive than anything I could have contracted for from a custom contractor.

www.issdesigns.com

Posted on: 2014/11/30 22:15

Any suggestions on a contractor who can build custom shelving?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/1/21 16:58
Group:
Registered Users
Looking for a contractor who can take an alcove in our place and build custom shelves. I had one contractor but he was not detailed oriented and his work proved to but mediocre at best. Any suggestions? Thank you

Posted on: 2014/11/30 20:19

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017