Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Need something active for the kids now it's cold? The Inner Athlete, sports classes for kids coming

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/27 15:33
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hi,
We have really exciting news coming to the neighborhood! Starting November 18, 2014 The Inner Athlete will be providing sport classes for children at Grace Van Vorst Church!!

The Inner Athlete provides sports, yoga, and movement classes to the children of Hoboken and Jersey City. It's a small company that focuses on building self-esteem through sports, yoga, and movement. It provides group as well as 1-on-1 training offering a variety of programs designed for ALL children, including kids with special needs, motivation issues, social and developmental delays.

About me:
My name is Lisa Hantman and I am a full time health and PE teacher in Irvington, NJ. I have realized that students do not have enough time in PE class per week to reap the benefits movement and exercise offers!
With the education system changing rapidly and so much emphasis on test scores, PE class is becoming a thing of the past and being put on the back-burner. Children are not receiving the necessary instruction or play time during school to exercise and move their bodies. As a result, we have seen a rise in childhood obesity, diabetes, and a generation of sedentary children. This is why I decided to launch, "The Inner Athlete." Please take a look at www.theinnerathlete.net for more details about the program! There are still spots available! You can reach me directly at 973-919-7232 to sign up!

Posted on: 2014/11/15 17:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017