Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Because apparently the race baiting theme is over and now the hate is on Muslims and their sympathizers.

Seriously? Calling this guy a terrorist is a bit of a stretch. Just slap hate crime on top of the murder+robbery and be done with it. At this rate, anyone who sneezes the wrong way will be called a terrorist.

Do you actually know anything about the murder? Doesn't sound like you have a clue what you're talking about.

Court documents indicated he was motivated by holy jihad. He told police this was a "just kill." An act of vengeance and retaliation for US military action in the Middle East. "All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life."

A hate crime would be if he killed the guy because he was white. Which is not the case. So you couldn't be more wrong.

Posted on: 2014/9/19 16:26

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Because apparently the race baiting theme is over and now the hate is on Muslims and their sympathizers.

Seriously? Calling this guy a terrorist is a bit of a stretch. Just slap hate crime on top of the murder+robbery and be done with it. At this rate, anyone who sneezes the wrong way will be called a terrorist.

Posted on: 2014/9/19 15:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Quote:

bill wrote:
Why is there no media on Brendan Tevlin?

Why are you focusing on the murderer's sole white victim and not including the other three non-white victims?

Posted on: 2014/9/19 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
meh

Posted on: 2014/9/19 13:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
maybe because the shooter was a deranged self-professed "jihadist" with no real known ties to a larger group of terrorists. maybe he just wanted his 5 minutes of fame. maybe it's just another murder compared to the the background and long history of race relations and police brutality that is perpetrated in a thousand police districts in this great country of ours.

maybe that's it

Quote:

bill wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

bill wrote:

No Media on Brendan?

Exactly, thank you for supporting my point user1111. There are only 3,270 results for something crazy like this. Last count of 4,320,000 for Michael.

Posted on: 2014/9/19 3:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

bill wrote:

No Media on Brendan?

Exactly, thank you for supporting my point user1111. There are only 3,270 results for something crazy like this. Last count of 4,320,000 for Michael.

LMAO

Posted on: 2014/9/18 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

bill wrote:

No Media on Brendan?

Posted on: 2014/9/18 18:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:

No Media on Brendan?

Posted on: 2014/9/18 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:

It will warn people that terrorists are among us, as he was killed by a literal Muslim terrorist. Also his skin is the wrong color, so there is no agenda to be advanced nor money to be made.

Posted on: 2014/9/18 16:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/9/18 16:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
A stunning summation from on of JC's brightest minds.
I never said it was certain he would be arrested, just a rumor. The search for Wilson continues.
Check #whereisdarrenwilson on twitter

Posted on: 2014/9/15 22:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Ferguson?s massive cover-up: How police departments are protecting Michael Brown?s killer
Basic evidence is being kept from the public. And investigators aren't showing proper zeal to figure out the truth

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/14/fergu ... ng_michael_browns_killer/

This article is long so I will not post it here, but please check it out as it reveals the lengths that Ferguson, St Louis and state police are going to to protect Darren Wilson and highlights the laws they are breaking in doing so.

Must read.

Summary: Whaaaaah!!! Mean police aren't being nice to the protestors destroying the town because mean police shoot thug.

Say, whatever happened to your promise that DW would be arrested a long time ago and that his address was going to be posted for vigilantes to attack him and such?

Posted on: 2014/9/15 20:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Ferguson?s massive cover-up: How police departments are protecting Michael Brown?s killer
Basic evidence is being kept from the public. And investigators aren't showing proper zeal to figure out the truth

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/14/fergu ... ng_michael_browns_killer/

This article is long so I will not post it here, but please check it out as it reveals the lengths that Ferguson, St Louis and state police are going to to protect Darren Wilson and highlights the laws they are breaking in doing so.

Must read.

Posted on: 2014/9/15 12:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Word on the darknet is Anonymous are about to reveal Darren Wilson's whereabouts.

LMAO, this from the poster who was promising that DW would be charged last week.

Posted on: 2014/9/12 2:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Word on the darknet is Anonymous are about to reveal Darren Wilson's whereabouts.

If this is true, the police are probably prepared. If not, I'm sure he's armed and would be able to take out several members of the lynch mob before they'd string him up.

Either way this would be a very bad situation for all involved. Let's hope it's just a rumor.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2014/9/11 22:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferg ... page-ob-gc&iref=obnetwork

No way Darren Wilson is not guilty of murder.

Riiiight, let's just convict him now without the benefit of forensics, police radio reports, the testimony of the officer, real time audio tapes, . . .

You're in favor of a modern day lynching it seems.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 11:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferg ... page-ob-gc&iref=obnetwork

No way Darren Wilson is not guilty of murder.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 9:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I'll drink with jcman8 and monroe, but devil's advocate can go #OOPS# himself.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 9:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Protestors arrested today, Darren Wilson still free 1 month after shooting an unarmed teenager.

Probably because the protestors are criminals and DW is a good guy who did absolutely nothing wrong. :)

Another judgement based on skin color from the master baiter.

Support this argument.

Correlation. Strong to perfect.

Circular reasoning fail.

Probability not black and white enough for you?

Posted on: 2014/9/11 4:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Protestors arrested today, Darren Wilson still free 1 month after shooting an unarmed teenager.

Probably because the protestors are criminals and DW is a good guy who did absolutely nothing wrong. :)

Support this argument.

Circular reasoning fail.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 3:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Support this argument.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 2:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Support this argument.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

You've thrown out every hateful epithet in the book, so I imagine this label maker has been suiting you well.

Yep. Plenty of tape to label those jerks who are quick to label.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 1:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Thanks bro, let's grab a few brewskis one day and see if we can't put the world to rights.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
If your job is murdering an unarmed teenager then you should be lynched.
Let's find Darren Wilson, i'll bring the rope.

Even though I hate the overly simplistic view points and lynch mob mentality you stand for, I'll give you credit for being honest. Others try to go through all sorts of mental hoops to pretend otherwise but you come right out and say it. Thanks for that.

Funny thing is if you did not have the shrill, self-righteous, demonizing, and deluded mindset that some of your cohorts on this thread have, I'd be fine with that.

Here's a label maker you can operate with one hand, master baiter - 4-letter words like "liar" and "thug" shouldn't be a problem. And plenty of tape to organize your view of the world. Guess you don't need any white tape.

http://www.amazon.com/DYMO-12965-Orga ... 8-11&keywords=label+maker

http://www.amazon.com/DYMO-Embossing- ... ZP8/ref=pd_bxgy_op_text_z

You've thrown out every hateful epithet in the book, so I imagine this label maker has been suiting you well.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 1:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Thanks bro, let's grab a few brewskis one day and see if we can't put the world to rights.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Even though I hate the overly simplistic view points and lynch mob mentality you stand for, I'll give you credit for being honest. Others try to go through all sorts of mental hoops to pretend otherwise but you come right out and say it. Thanks for that.

Funny thing is if you did not have the shrill, self-righteous, demonizing, and deluded mindset that some of your cohorts on this thread have, I'd be fine with that.

Here's a label maker you can operate with one hand, master baiter - 4-letter words like "liar" and "thug" shouldn't be a problem. And plenty of tape to organize your view of the world. Guess you don't need any white tape.

http://www.amazon.com/DYMO-12965-Orga ... 8-11&keywords=label+maker

http://www.amazon.com/DYMO-Embossing- ... ZP8/ref=pd_bxgy_op_text_z

Posted on: 2014/9/11 0:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/11 0:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/10 22:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Regardless of mine or others hypothesis, if these 'unidentified witnesses' actually did see the entire event then this guy Brown will have his day in Court.

Tragically Brown won't. Wilson might.

True, but his family will and society will know justice has been served and some might think the riots were nothing but an opportunity to do some looting.

Brown's family will also have the satisfaction as you will, if the officer is sent to prison for a wrongful killing.

For me, I'd like to hear the truth and the final verdict regardless of the assumptions on JClist - I believe this is not a race killing, but simply a cop who answered a call for help and things went horribly wrong for Brown and the cop.

Posted on: 2014/9/10 22:37
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/10 22:36

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017