Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: LIGHT RAIL EXTREMELY LOUD BELL SHOULD BE STOPPED
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I also live next to the station but I don't find the bell annoying as I find the freight train horn very annoying.

I actually find the bell cute, but I would reach out to NJ transit if you can not take it, I have had some issues with drug addicts getting on and off the train and they have now started checking tickets aggressively at my station because of my complaint.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 13:10

LIGHT RAIL EXTREMELY LOUD BELL SHOULD BE STOPPED

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/10 18:06
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hi all,
new forum member here, I searched for this topic but couldn't find it was discussed before. I live in a building right next to the light rail tracks and cannot take it, these new bells they have now are LOUD beyond believe, this is like a church bell heard from hundreds of yards away going off every couple of minutes, who needs that really ???

I want to address this to the authorities but don't know where to start, sure a letter to the mayor won't get me anywhere, who can I talk to ??

I really cannot believe who and how approved of these new horrible bells, just the sound of the train moving on the tracks is thunderous already, why would they want to increase that many times by ringing some freaking bell to wake up the dead !!!

I even want to start a petition or something in my neighborhood along Essex st, but I need to know first whom I can address it to, any advice would be appreciated.

Posted on: 2014/9/11 12:47

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017