Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 69

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City building superintendent sexually assaults 6-year-old girl: authorities
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/21 20:12
Group:
Registered Users
Oooh, child. I have a 6 year old daughter. I also have two large pit bulls, who are lovely 99% of the time, but believe me when I tell you that if I don't like you, they don't like you. If anyone ever touched my daughter, I think I would do my best to ensure that that person found themselves alone in a locked room with my dogs. I would gladly watch as they ripped the perv several new assholes. Hell, I'd sell tickets.

Posted on: 2014/8/28 20:32

Jersey City building superintendent sexually assaults 6-year-old girl: authorities
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
By Patrick McGovern | The Jersey Journal

A 73-year-old building superintendent is accused of sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl inside her family's Jersey City apartment, according to court documents.

Santos Silva is charged with aggravated criminal sexual contact, sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and child abuse.

Silva who is the superintendent where the victim and her family live, entered the apartment to fix tiles on May 25, according to a criminal complaint. He then took the 6-year-old into a room and forced her to engage in sexual activities, the complaint said.

Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Debra Simon said the apartment building is in Jersey City, but did not provide its location or any additional details about the incident.

Santos appeared in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City yesterday via video link from the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny.

His bail had already been set by Superior Court judge Joseph Isabella before his appearance in CJP and is being held on a $300,000 cash or bond bail.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _police.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2014/8/28 19:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017