Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Comments / Reviews about Windsor at Liberty House?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Quote:

Maise said:
I live in the area and love the neighborhood, but dont have any direct experience in Liberty house and would recommend following Bill's advice to search Google for some feedback / reviews.

I should have clarified that, of course, I checked online for ratings/reviews, which is the first thing I would do when wanting to learn more about anything, but I wanted to get more "personal" opinions/comments. There is simply very little information about this place, and what little information there is either dated or lacking in good details. In any case, I was hoping that maybe someone here is a current resident and could provide some in-depth information.

As for places to check/view, I will check Madox. I have been inside 70 Greene and I am not THAT impressed, but it is an option, and the same goes for Hudson Point, which I have visited in the past (a year or two ago) and I thought it was very dated (in the same vein as Windsor at Liberty House).

Right now, from what I have seen, the best buildings right now are Art House and Warren at York. Madox looks great and I will visit it soon. As for 18 Park, the sizes are too small for my interest (< 1000 sf).

Posted on: 2014/8/25 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
18 park should be on that list also

Posted on: 2014/8/25 4:41

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/20 18:54
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I live in the area and love the neighborhood, but dont have any direct experience in Liberty house and would recommend following Bill's advice to search Google for some feedback / reviews.

There are a lot of nice rental buildings in the area. I would say its worthwhile taking a day and seeing an apartment in each before you decide:

-Liberty House
-Hudson Point
-Portside
-The Maddux
-70 Greene

Posted on: 2014/8/25 2:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/24 19:59

Comments / Reviews about Windsor at Liberty House?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
While perusing local rentals, I came across several listings for Windsor at Liberty House. I have seen this development from outside many times, but I have never been inside, nor do I know anyone that lives there. From outside, it looks nice, and it has a great location. But, based on the pictures of the "model apartment" in their website, I am not very impressed with the finishes (old style, almost drab, cabinets, and kitchen appliances, floor carpeting, etc) but some of the floor layouts look really great. So, I am curious. Can anyone share any comment, reviews or impressions they have of this development?

Posted on: 2014/8/24 14:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017