Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
60 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 60

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
You are wrong. That is about as simple as I can state it.

Ah, the incisive analysis we have all come to expect from Pebs on display here.

Why give a breakdown on an absurd conspiracy theory? What next, you want a breakdown on why batboy isn't real?

I'd love it if your fantasy about how the press operated was true but you couldn't be further off base.

It's actually pretty easy to understand if you have basic knowledge of the workings of capitalism. Might want to do some reading.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:50

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Why give a breakdown on an absurd conspiracy theory? What next, you want a breakdown on why batboy isn't real?

You think media having an interest in being profitable is a conspiracy theory? Are you really that dense? Do you know what a conspiracy theory even is? That is like saying that congressmen supporting positions they don't care about to get votes is a "conspiracy theory."

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
No doubt Officer Wilson smashed his own eye socket in between executing Michael Brown and before attending his daily Klan meeting.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:30
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
News policy is set at an organizational level, not at a reporter level. In case you haven't noticed, news orgs are all about ratings. What narrative gets more ratings?

"Unarmed black teen about to attend college gets executed by racist white cop for being black."

Or

"Police officer kills in self defense after large man tries to take his weapon, then charges at him."

Sensationalism is king, and stirring the race pot is one of the best ways to increase ratings. Truth takes a distant back seat to ratings. A situation where a racist cop executes a black man will get FAR more ratings than a justifiable use of self defense. If you don't think most big media outlets (at an organizational level) are doing everything they can to keep this story going, you are deluded. A justified use of self defense would have nipped this story in the bud.

You are abhorrently incorrect, except about the desire for ratings, on how a newsroom operates. A cop shooting will send a reporter. Regardless of what the topic is, the ratings will get a bump. The organization will NEVER state how the story should be driven in a news story. That is for the opinion pages and commentaries (shows like Maddow and O?Reilly).

If the reporter is interviewing someone claiming to be a witness and that witness says that cop shot a person in the back and the police are not responding to questions, guess what quote the reporter goes with. If you think that is sent down from the organization, you?re fooling yourself.

They are continuing to report on this because more and more information keeps coming out almost daily. Between the delaying of the officer?s name, the delaying of the autopsy results, the delaying of the robbery video, etc? the story has grown. The ?media? isn?t walking around and holding onto things trying to figure out how to spin it. That?s for bloggers like Drudge and Breitbart. They are, in fact, not even filtering the information. It?s lazy, yes, but not by design to set some narrative.

If I flew in to Missouri today and claimed to have witnessed what occurred then just about any news crew would throw me on the air that minute.

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Honestly, yes. And conservative news media outlets desperately want this to be "black/liberal activists riot and unfairly blame white cops." You know why? Because it drives interest in the story. Media outlets get money when people watch or click the stories. Same reason why when they get a dog attack story, they immediately hope it is a pit bull. If it is 2% pit bull (or 0% but might slightly look like one if you squint), then the story will be "PIT BULL ATTACKS!" That is why yes, a lot of the media stories immediately printed something akin to "UNARMED INNOCENT BLACK CHILD SHOT BY WHITE COP IN THE BACK!" (even though most of that is nonsense). And why with Trayvon Martin the story immediately became "UNARMED INNOCENT BLACK CHILD SHOT BY RACIST WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH MAN FOR NO REASON!" (similarly stupid).

I don't really think the issue is that reporters are racist or partisan so much as that they want to sell interest in their stories. So they sensationalize the facts to play to their preferred audience.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 20:02
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
LMAO

The Gateway Pundit?

I agree it's not the best source but they quoted several people who know the facts. I'm sure it will be official soon. They've said he went to the hospital for the past week, though I didn't know about the fractured eye socket.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
BREAKING NEWS!

6'4" 300 pound robber Mike Brown fractured Officer Wilson's eyesocket!

Think the use of deadly force was justified now?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/ ... encounter-with-mike-brown

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Amid the heavy gunfire towards police last night, 78 people were arrested. Most from Missouri. So NOT mostly outside agitators as the media tried spinning. Oops, time to shift the goalposts again!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mich ... rest-records-show-n184036

A community acting like two year olds having a temper tantrum. All in support of a thug who terrorizes hardworking store owners.
A couple from Ferguson, most from other towns, 18 from outside of Missouri. Most were arrested for "failure to disperse." How does that NOT prove the "outside agitators" thing? How does that not show that the people that actually live in Ferguson want all of this to stop?

I don't even know how to respond to you. You're clearly off the deep end, intent on going after the typical liberal boogeymen. What's wrong with you? Chill the eff out. I said this thread was one of the worst on JCList in recent memory and it's obvious you're the main offender.

And before you go off on me defending "thugs" and "looters" and being a "liberal." I don't know what happened in Ferguson. Nothing excuses the heavy-handed approach that police have taken, and nothing excuses the actions of idiots looting and rioting and causing trouble. Nobody knows what happened there except the people that saw it. But I do know one thing.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Amid the heavy gunfire towards police last night, 78 people were arrested. Most from Missouri. So NOT mostly outside agitators as the media tried spinning. Oops, time to shift the goalposts again!

A community acting like two year olds having a temper tantrum. All in support of a thug who terrorizes hardworking store owners.

Is "the media" spinning this article that you posted which comes from... "the media"?

Get a grip, man. You have to quit claiming that there is some inherent bias in the media trying to drive a narrative.

This is obvious in contrasting the initial headlines of "unarmed black teenager executed by racist cop who shot him in the back" to headlines that completely ignore the witnesses lied about the back part. Now the goalposts have shifted to he was shot 6 times in the front so 6 is automatically excessive. Never mind if he was charging the cop or not.

Anyway I can go along with you and we don't need to focus on the narrative. Just the facts in that link. Last night, the cops were under heavy gunfire by protestors, 78 people got arrested, and the vast majority were local as opposed to out of state.

I'm not discussing the actual issue. I'm merely pointing out the fault in your arguments regarding "the media."

As stated previously, do you honestly believe that every reporter went into the shooting wanting and hoping for the story to be "racist cop shoots unarmed teenage black"? Or do you think these reporters asked questions and rushed to print any and every piece of information for fear of being scooped by the competition?

If you truly believe the former, then you have absolutely no concept about the current direction of news organizations.

Honestly, yes. And conservative news media outlets desperately want this to be "black/liberal activists riot and unfairly blame white cops." You know why? Because it drives interest in the story. Media outlets get money when people watch or click the stories. Same reason why when they get a dog attack story, they immediately hope it is a pit bull. If it is 2% pit bull (or 0% but might slightly look like one if you squint), then the story will be "PIT BULL ATTACKS!" That is why yes, a lot of the media stories immediately printed something akin to "UNARMED INNOCENT BLACK CHILD SHOT BY WHITE COP IN THE BACK!" (even though most of that is nonsense). And why with Trayvon Martin the story immediately became "UNARMED INNOCENT BLACK CHILD SHOT BY RACIST WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH MAN FOR NO REASON!" (similarly stupid).

I don't really think the issue is that reporters are racist or partisan so much as that they want to sell interest in their stories. So they sensationalize the facts to play to their preferred audience.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Is "the media" spinning this article that you posted which comes from... "the media"?

Get a grip, man. You have to quit claiming that there is some inherent bias in the media trying to drive a narrative.

This is obvious in contrasting the initial headlines of "unarmed black teenager executed by racist cop who shot him in the back" to headlines that completely ignore the witnesses lied about the back part. Now the goalposts have shifted to he was shot 6 times in the front so 6 is automatically excessive. Never mind if he was charging the cop or not.

Anyway I can go along with you and we don't need to focus on the narrative. Just the facts in that link. Last night, the cops were under heavy gunfire by protestors, 78 people got arrested, and the vast majority were local as opposed to out of state.

I'm not discussing the actual issue. I'm merely pointing out the fault in your arguments regarding "the media."

As stated previously, do you honestly believe that every reporter went into the shooting wanting and hoping for the story to be "racist cop shoots unarmed teenage black"? Or do you think these reporters asked questions and rushed to print any and every piece of information for fear of being scooped by the competition?

If you truly believe the former, then you have absolutely no concept about the current direction of news organizations.

News policy is set at an organizational level, not at a reporter level. In case you haven't noticed, news orgs are all about ratings. What narrative gets more ratings?

"Unarmed black teen about to attend college gets executed by racist white cop for being black."

Or

"Police officer kills in self defense after large man tries to take his weapon, then charges at him."

Sensationalism is king, and stirring the race pot is one of the best ways to increase ratings. Truth takes a distant back seat to ratings. A situation where a racist cop executes a black man will get FAR more ratings than a justifiable use of self defense. If you don't think most big media outlets (at an organizational level) are doing everything they can to keep this story going, you are deluded. A justified use of self defense would have nipped this story in the bud.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/19 18:13
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
(and this site by its posts has definitely become more xenophobic and racist since its inception)

This surprises you? You have seen the type of people moving to DTJC over the past three years, right? Pretty clear to me which direction it's going.

We also have a lot of young and prosperous people moving in of all sorts - are they the perps of xenophobia or the target?

why not both?

Either that, or the same sicko is off their meds and developing more and more alternate egos.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 17:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/19 17:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/19 17:10
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Give it a rest jcman8, you?re off the rails with this garbage. Expressing yourself as you have?starting with the very title of the thread?speaks volumes more about you than the issues you presume to address. Worse, like many others before you, you have also helped to further demonstrate that the webmaster of JCList is chronically permissive of racist speech.

Sorry, facts are not racist. They clearly make you uncomfortable, but I and others on this thread are pointing out the terrible truth of what is going on.

I?m familiar with the ?I?m just telling it like it is,? argument. It?s one of the most common defenses of racist speech along with, ?I?m just saying what everyone is thinking.?

Nothing is more obnoxious than constant accusations of racism to quash actual conversation. What claims, specifically, are racist in this thread, other than the "down with whitey/whites suck because ______/white people are to blame" talk?

Posted on: 2014/8/19 17:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Give it a rest jcman8, you?re off the rails with this garbage. Expressing yourself as you have?starting with the very title of the thread?speaks volumes more about you than the issues you presume to address. Worse, like many others before you, you have also helped to further demonstrate that the webmaster of JCList is chronically permissive of racist speech.

Sorry, facts are not racist. They clearly make you uncomfortable, but I and others on this thread are pointing out the terrible truth of what is going on.

I?m familiar with the ?I?m just telling it like it is,? argument. It?s one of the most common defenses of racist speech along with, ?I?m just saying what everyone is thinking.?

Posted on: 2014/8/19 16:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/19 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Some would argue there is something about white culture that leads to fear of and oppression and violence towards minorities.

The history of the US littered with such examples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood,_Florida

I don't disagree, actually. Whites within Europe faced numerous invasions. Afterward, they became colonizers, which meant they were always outnumbered by hostile locals. Much of the majority white world (including the US) came to be in this manner. Of course that is going to impact the culture. But in this case, fear is highly justified, as is a violent response towards the rioters.

By the way, the worst example of this mentality I can think of are actually not white people, but the Japanese. Their history also provides an explanation as to origin.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I cannot see another possible description of the causation given the circumstances.

Might want to look a little further for causation. For example, the right-leaning Brooking Institute think tank offers one alternative and plausible explanation.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/60016/fer ... verty-and-white-supremacy

I agree that you cannot divorce this discussion from discussing poverty (the point the Brooking Institute was making). But we have always had poverty and for the foreseeable future will continue to have poverty. Yes, the movement of poverty to suburbs means more riots in the suburbs (in fact, in France pretty much all the riots are in the suburbs because that is where their poor live). But you also cannot avoid a conversation as to why certain other impoverished groups do not commonly riot, while a few particular ones do. The solution to this isn't "oh, well, they are poor lets give them more money!" It might be "note that they have a bunch of kids out of wedlock, lets provide free birth control/abortions and more access to education and job training" which will lead to more money for them. But it will also involve a conversation of "too many of these individuals need to be in prison/shot after they riot/commit crime and we shouldn't be punishing officers dealing with them as they need to be dealt with." In short, we should not tolerate this behavior at all. We need to crack down so heavily that anyone going to riot in future should expect to be dead or in prison by the end of the night.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Some would argue there is something about white culture that leads to fear of and oppression and violence towards minorities.

The history of the US littered with such examples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood,_Florida

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
I cannot see another possible description of the causation given the circumstances.

Might want to look a little further for causation. For example, the right-leaning Brooking Institute think tank offers one alternative and plausible explanation.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us/60016/fer ... verty-and-white-supremacy

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
One big problem is that "perceived injustice can provoke unreasonable and disproportionate response" only in the black community.
You would never see anything like this in a white, Hispanic, or Asian community. ESPECIALLY so soon, before any facts were in. And this isn't a new thing, these sorts of riots have been doing on for decades. Call it racist but it's just a fact.

You really haven't set foot outside the US have you? This response is NO different to ANY minority response to perceived injustice. White, black, asian, african - N.Ireland, Egypt, Gaza, Tiananmen Sq, Croatia, Bosnia, Rwanda, South Africa... wherever...

Wake the #OOPS# up America. Just because you might be a majority, in a democracy., it doesn't mean you are right.

Those are horrible analogies for a bunch of reasons. Comparing what is going on in Missouri to civil wars, revolutions, democracy protests, etc. is moronic. Now, if you want something similar then the riots in France with the French Muslims is basically the exact same thing. I don't think it is racial per se but it is indicative of a seriously defective culture within certain communities.

http://www.liberation.fr/monde/2014/0 ... m=email&utm_campaign=quot

Interestingly an editorial in today's Liberation compares Ferguson to the French riots.

Yes, the exact same scenario and the exact same arguments coming from both liberals and conservatives.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
One big problem is that "perceived injustice can provoke unreasonable and disproportionate response" only in the black community.
You would never see anything like this in a white, Hispanic, or Asian community. ESPECIALLY so soon, before any facts were in. And this isn't a new thing, these sorts of riots have been doing on for decades. Call it racist but it's just a fact.

You really haven't set foot outside the US have you? This response is NO different to ANY minority response to perceived injustice. White, black, asian, african - N.Ireland, Egypt, Gaza, Tiananmen Sq, Croatia, Bosnia, Rwanda, South Africa... wherever...

Wake the #OOPS# up America. Just because you might be a majority, in a democracy., it doesn't mean you are right.

Those are horrible analogies for a bunch of reasons. Comparing what is going on in Missouri to civil wars, revolutions, democracy protests, etc. is moronic. Now, if you want something similar then the riots in France with the French Muslims is basically the exact same thing. I don't think it is racial per se but it is indicative of a seriously defective culture within certain communities.

It's easier to believe that some races or cultures are simply broken, than believe social injustice might still be an issue in America. Right?

Yes. Mostly because certain cultures have moved here with terrible disadvantages and thrived. Also because we see the same thing happening in other places due to the exact same issues (again, the French Muslims come to mind). And furthermore, claims that this is due to "social injustice" doesn't pass the straight face test. Seriously. A recap is that some thug that robbed and attacked a guy 10 minutes earlier got shot by cops, with dispute over the circumstances, but with considerable reason to believe that he attacked the cops as well. This led to days of rioting and looting by a certain community. Social injustice CANNOT be the reason for that. It is a cultural problem - full stop. I cannot see another possible description of the causation given the circumstances.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

http://www.liberation.fr/monde/2014/0 ... m=email&utm_campaign=quot

Interestingly an editorial in today's Liberation compares Ferguson to the French riots.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
This is one of the worst JCList threads in recent memory.

Necessitated by some of the most disgusting series of actions we've seen in recent memory. The Ferguson protestors were back to shooting at police last night. 31 people arrested.

All in honor of a confirmed strongarm robber (yes, confirmed, as his family and accomplice admitted it was him) who very well tried to take a police officers gun, fought with him, and sent him to the hospital. Even worse, we saw an immediate crucifiction of the cop. Great role model and martyr.

At not once has anyone considered they could be wrong. Not once has anyone in that community condemned the strong arm robbery. Instead we have a large group of people acting like two year olds having a temper tantrum. So yes, this whole debacle is truly disgusting.

This is going overboard. The reports I saw this morning made it clear that the violence last night was started by a small group of troublemakers, and that protestors surrounded them/pointed them out to police. I suspect that most people in Ferguson want this craziness to stop.

The reports you are reading are more media spin, which keeps trying to justify these actions. Did you read the Washington Post story? The cops came under "heavy gunfire." The cops did not return fire. But two more protestors were shot last night by other protestors.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... c-268a320a60ce_story.html

I agree most want the craziness to stop. But like in every bad neighborhood, the few bad apples terrorize the many.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
(and this site by its posts has definitely become more xenophobic and racist since its inception)

This surprises you? You have seen the type of people moving to DTJC over the past three years, right? Pretty clear to me which direction it's going.

We also have a lot of young and prosperous people moving in of all sorts - are they the perps of xenophobia or the target?

why not both?

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

It's easier to believe that some races or cultures are simply broken, than believe social injustice might still be an issue in America. Right?

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:

It would be racist to say blacks are genetically inferior and they can't help being so violent. But I don't believe this at all. I believe, as is perfectly being demonstrated, they have a seriously defective culture that is fueling everything we are seeing. Right down to the incessant defense of Brown's strongarm robbery.

The problem is a stubborn refusal to admit ANY internal fault, to take any personal responsibility whatsoever. Yes there are external factors such as poverty and racism (that many groups experience) but the folly is in pretending the ONLY problems are external. The first step in recovery is acknowledging the problem, and unfortunately even this incident will not bring us to step 1.

Posted on: 2014/8/19 15:05

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017