Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Police presence in the Heights
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/15 6:51
From Bergen Lafayette
Group:
Registered Users
I do know there are undercover cops around Riverview Fisk Park.

One early evening on a weekday I was at the community garden, and a drunk man started harrassing me through the bars ( I closed the gate), and the undercover cop car came over, cops got out and showed the guy the badges and shooed him away.

Posted on: 2014/7/24 20:09

Re: Police presence in the Heights
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bunny22 wrote:
I'm happy to say that I see a lot more police presence in the Eastern area of the Heights but I noticed something that's curious. There is a squad car or squad van parkeded on Hancock at all times. We just saw the police car leave and be replaced by a van so they're doing shifts..what's up with this?

Where on Hancock ? Could be the 3rd Thursday 7pm neighborhood association meeting, or this is where they place a police vehicle for community reasons. Perhaps it is near the police precient which is on Central & Hutton. Go to the next Heights/JSQ police Captain's meeting: 7pm 3rd Wednesday of the month August 20th at 222 Laidlaw Ave. PS#7or National Night Out Tuesday August 5th. at a public venue where police are present. You could also call the North District (Heights-JSQ) police station: (201) 547-5350 and ask

Posted on: 2014/7/23 12:56
Get on your bikes and ride !

Police presence in the Heights
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/22 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
I'm happy to say that I see a lot more police presence in the Eastern area of the Heights but I noticed something that's curious. There is a squad car or squad van parkeded on Hancock at all times. We just saw the police car leave and be replaced by a van so they're doing shifts..what's up with this?

Posted on: 2014/7/23 12:35

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017