Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 131

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jersey City business owner survey

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/3 3:58
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Dear Entrepreneur,

I would like to extend a special invitation to you to participate in an exclusive virtual 'Entrepreneur's Cafe Jersey City' private Facebook Group that brings together business owners and entrepreneurs from Jersey City area for lively chats, sharing and inspiration.

You are among a small group of entrepreneurs who are invited to take part in this VIP private virtual event for market research purposes. As part of your participation in the group you will be required to participate in virtual group discussion events 'Coffee Chats' that will take place every other week throughout the month of June (about 20 - 30 minutes of your time per week). You will be also encouraged to log-in anytime to engage in conversations with other group members. This will be a vibrant community of like-minded entrepreneurs, your 'go to' resource for business-related questions, support, inspiration and sharing.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this dynamic community, please click on the link below and fill out a brief 2-minute survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EntrepreneursJC

Once you have completed the survey, you will receive a Facebook invitation to join 'Entrepreneur's Cafe Jersey City' private Facebook group. After you accept the invitation and we verify all the information you will be added to our group and all the fun will begin! We will also send you an email with all the detailed instructions.

I look forward to seeing you in the Entrepreneur's Cafe Jersey City!

Posted on: 2014/6/6 0:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017