Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Knockout Game on PATH
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
A mentally ill misogynist child of Hollywood shooting up 3 attractive students is much better for the left narrative than black on black violence where 3 died the same weekend in South Carolina in a targeted shooting.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/05/25/34 ... red-following-myrtle.html

Or the 2 shot in Chicago, where Rahm Emmanuel wants to have gun purchasers videotaped at point of sale-which does nothing to alter the fact that the vast majority of gun deaths are by unlicensed shooters who are criminals and wouldn't qualify to legally purchase a firearm anyway.

Posted on: 2014/5/28 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Quote:

cousin wrote:
Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
What would be the point of wasting tax payer dollars on incarcerating this animal? Waste of life. We have to be careful of generalizations as that could lead to racism, which is not PC and should not be supported, but I know what you mean...

Quote:

heights wrote:
The idiot should be charged with attempted murder and terrorism. As far as recouping some money towards the medical bills probably not likely. Lately it seems that those that cause either intentional harm or do it by choice do not have a pot to kiss in. These indigents do things on a whim. It is unfortunate that this game or whatever they call it is the new inner city ghetto fad/trend. I am not sure if I was PC enough for some JCLISTERs but demographics being what they are only breeds this kind of sport.

I sure hope you two have been given a life-time pass from jury duty! You were not there, and only know what little information the article gives you, and - apparently - know nothing about the definition of criminal assault, and yet are jumping to all these conclusions.

Hopefully for the young woman's sake - she is going to need a lot of strength and trust to get back to living her life normally - and ours - as potential victims ourselves - this will be handled intelligently.

We certainly shouldn't jump to any conclusions but one thing we do know is that there is a ruluctance on the part of the mainstream media to report on black on white crimes. For example, a couple weeks ago a young man of color randomly chose an elderly chinese man on an East Village street and beat him to death. This was good for about 15 seconds on ABC TV News and we never heard another word about it. Compare this to the coverage of a professional basketball team owner who uses the term "black people"-- this was in the news every day for about 3 weeks and we were calling for his head on a stake. Does the mainstream media report equally?

Come on cuz, if you're going to make that case, you're choosing two terrible examples to make your case.

The reason one story gets more coverage is about $$$, and not the media protecting one race. They?re going to report the stories that are going to sell more papers, or have more clicks on the internet.

It?s more salacious story to read about an old senile billionaire, who is a racist, yet he has a much younger black (mixed or whatever) girlfriend.

Like it or not, more people rather read about a scandal that involves sex & money, than another boring murder.

What about the Zimmerman case then? There was no sex or money. Just Hispanic on black crime later found not to be murder or a crime. That is worthy of 100000x more media coverage than a young black man randomly assaulting and killing an old Asian man?

Posted on: 2014/5/28 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

cousin wrote:
Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
What would be the point of wasting tax payer dollars on incarcerating this animal? Waste of life. We have to be careful of generalizations as that could lead to racism, which is not PC and should not be supported, but I know what you mean...

Quote:

heights wrote:
The idiot should be charged with attempted murder and terrorism. As far as recouping some money towards the medical bills probably not likely. Lately it seems that those that cause either intentional harm or do it by choice do not have a pot to kiss in. These indigents do things on a whim. It is unfortunate that this game or whatever they call it is the new inner city ghetto fad/trend. I am not sure if I was PC enough for some JCLISTERs but demographics being what they are only breeds this kind of sport.

I sure hope you two have been given a life-time pass from jury duty! You were not there, and only know what little information the article gives you, and - apparently - know nothing about the definition of criminal assault, and yet are jumping to all these conclusions.

Hopefully for the young woman's sake - she is going to need a lot of strength and trust to get back to living her life normally - and ours - as potential victims ourselves - this will be handled intelligently.

We certainly shouldn't jump to any conclusions but one thing we do know is that there is a ruluctance on the part of the mainstream media to report on black on white crimes. For example, a couple weeks ago a young man of color randomly chose an elderly chinese man on an East Village street and beat him to death. This was good for about 15 seconds on ABC TV News and we never heard another word about it. Compare this to the coverage of a professional basketball team owner who uses the term "black people"-- this was in the news every day for about 3 weeks and we were calling for his head on a stake. Does the mainstream media report equally?

Come on cuz, if you're going to make that case, you're choosing two terrible examples to make your case.

The reason one story gets more coverage is about $$$, and not the media protecting one race. They?re going to report the stories that are going to sell more papers, or have more clicks on the internet.

It?s more salacious story to read about an old senile billionaire, who is a racist, yet he has a much younger black (mixed or whatever) girlfriend.

Like it or not, more people rather read about a scandal that involves sex & money, than another boring murder.

Posted on: 2014/5/28 18:03

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/15 4:14
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:

Quote:

heights wrote:

Posted on: 2014/5/28 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:

Quote:

heights wrote:

Posted on: 2014/5/28 17:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

heights wrote:

Posted on: 2014/5/28 13:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
I don't understand. Why would you want to exercise restraint?
This guy will likely not even go to jail. I'll be shocked.

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I doubt the turd will be able to pay for the medical costs he caused - I hope someone king hits him in the head in prison!

10/10 for the restraint exhibited by the friend who caught the turd ... many would have introduced his face to the pavement

Posted on: 2014/5/28 12:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/5/28 11:29
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I doubt the turd will be able to pay for the medical costs he caused - I hope someone king hits him in the head in prison!

10/10 for the restraint exhibited by the friend who caught the turd ... many would have introduced his face to the pavement

Posted on: 2014/5/28 3:15
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
Sala did a great job but should have smashed this cowards face into the wall repeatedly.

Posted on: 2014/5/28 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Why do u a$s H0les keep calling it a "Knockout Game"!
Keep calling it a game & these lil dicks gon keep doing it!

I think these scumbags will keep breaking the law and committing cowardly crimes whether people call this a game or not.

Posted on: 2014/5/28 2:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Why do u a$s H0les keep calling it a "Knockout Game"!
Keep calling it a game & these lil dicks gon keep doing it!

Posted on: 2014/5/28 2:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Sam112 wrote:
What kind of macho bull can you claim from picking on someone weaker. Yes, no one should be targeted for such attacks (or any attacks), but it still amazes me that these jerks think punching someone who is not expecting it and/or who is weaker makes them a man. All is says to me, is that they are little chickens. If you want to fight, go box in a ring -- let's see how long you last.

Sorry, but where have you been all your life? Bullies, by definition, pick on the weak and defenseless rather than the strong. Except I suppose in those bizarre NFL cases. But even there I guess it was relative.

Posted on: 2014/5/28 0:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/2 2:11
Group:
Registered Users
Without blaming the victim in any way and/or condoning the ass****'s behavior, I wonder if this was entirely random or if words, etc.. had been exchanged. Assuming there was nothing leading up to the incident, it amazes me that these punks pick on "weaker" victims (women, the elderly, etc.). What kind of macho bull can you claim from picking on someone weaker. Yes, no one should be targeted for such attacks (or any attacks), but it still amazes me that these jerks think punching someone who is not expecting it and/or who is weaker makes them a man. All is says to me, is that they are little chickens. If you want to fight, go box in a ring -- let's see how long you last.
Anyway, hope the guy gets knocked out in jail (plus a few other things). Kudos to the guy who came to his friend's aid.

Posted on: 2014/5/27 21:39

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/25 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
Mr. Sala is my hero.

Posted on: 2014/5/27 19:25

Knockout Game on PATH