Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
74 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 74

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 18 ... 41 »

Re: Chris Christie 'Suspiciously Connected' To Revenge Traffic Jam
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

Resized Image

Christie's new political slogan:

IN-CHARGE OF EVERYTHING, ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING

If he is (which he isn't of course-note his 2 hour epic press conference, not dodging a SINGLE QUESTION) he's only taking a page from the Democrats (Obama and Madame Hilary).

But again-since we haven't seen one scintilla of evidence, he's scot free.

Posted on: 2014/3/27 21:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Resized Image

Christie's new political slogan:

IN-CHARGE OF EVERYTHING, ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING

Posted on: 2014/3/27 21:12
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
But when Whizzy was talking of impeaching Christie and calling him a liar, when his own investigation hadn't and hasn't talked to the same people the NJ State investigation hasn't-that's not a waste of taxpayer money, or an example of a tainted investigation?

Jeez, can't have it both ways, can you? (Unless you're intellectually dishonest, of course).

And so far, Whizzy has certainly spent much more money on his Inquisition-and not a single phone call, email, text, or any other communication has been found to connect Governor Christie to the traffic jams.

Not one. With hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence investigated. Not one.

Posted on: 2014/3/27 19:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I get it Chris Christie. Last time I puked on the carpet I blamed my cat.

Posted on: 2014/3/27 18:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
This report, paid for with $1 million of taxpayer money, blames Kelly yet didn't even interview her.

Not did Christie's lawyers interview any of the key 3 players in the scandal.

Instead of wasting $1 million in a failed attempt to carry Christie's water, all they had to do was ask Kelly, why'd you send that email?

Christie's attorney's report is toilet paper.

No surprise the law firm hired by Christie will find him not guilty of any wrongdoing.
This report fails the smell test and the laugh test. Jersey taxpayers get screwed for $1million.

Posted on: 2014/3/27 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Wow a Republican-tied law firm hired to defend Christie with our money says he's innocent.

Will anyone who doesn't start their day without Faux and Friends be convinced?

Posted on: 2014/3/27 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/11 21:09
Group:
Registered Users
Did Christie really commission an internal investigation to find out what he knows?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Posted on: 2014/3/27 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
I agree. The key 3 players should be standing up and telling their stories so the truth comes out.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
This report, paid for with $1 million of taxpayer money, blames Kelly yet didn't even interview her.

Instead of wasting $1 million in a failed attempt to carry Christie's water, all they had to do was ask Kelly, why'd you send that email?

Posted on: 2014/3/27 16:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/3/27 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

So, even if he was told THE DAY OF the closings, so what? Christie turned over his Iphone, his state AND personal email accounts, and over 250,000 documents have been examined-nothing at all ties him to the decision to close the Ft. Lee access roads to the GWB. NOTHING AT ALL, which is what he's said from day one.

And while some are trying to make a big deal of the people in Christie's staff who are not talking, guess what-they're not talking to Whizzy's Inquisitioners either.

And googly eye Dawn Zimmer AND the Ft. Lee mayor also refused to talk to the probers-what do you make of that? Why wouldn't they want to put a knife in Christie given the chance? I can only guess they don't want to go on record, although both were quite chatty earlier.

The only interesting thing was about Stepien and blonde cutie Kelly hooking up!

Posted on: 2014/3/27 16:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/3/27 16:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/3/25 3:22
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Nonsense, Christie hasn't been accused of anything, so an investigation that a Governor orders into the misdeeds of NJ employees is exactly proper. Of course, if he didn't order an investigation these same sheeple would be saying he was remiss in his duties.

If he was a defendant in a civil or criminal case he would pay for his own defense, of course.

But of course, it won't happen. Because, after months of investigations by his opponents, and thousands of thousands of email, texts, and phone messages, nothing has shown anything to connect him to a couple of traffic jams.

Otherwise, Whizzy would be more than a small Middlesex County politican, no?

"Gibson Dunn has five former federal prosecutors on the case and reviewed thousands of documents from Fort Lee and Hoboken. The governor?s office said Christie turned over his iPhone and provided access to his government and personal e-mail accounts."

Posted on: 2014/3/24 19:04

Edited by Monroe on 2014/3/24 19:22:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
And one of those guys resigned...but oh yeah...Benghazi.

Posted on: 2014/3/24 18:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe is flat out lying yet again. Not surprising, takes after his idol Christie.

This $1 million of taxpayer money was used to pay the attorneys Christie's office hired. Not the state. He is using all this taxpayer money to benefit himself.

Even though that article made this perfectly clear, here's another article Monroe will lie about and ignore.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014 ... s_about_his_end-game.html

Posted on: 2014/3/24 18:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
After spending over $1 million of taxpayer money, Christie's attorneys released a report that cleared Christie of any Bridgegate wrongdoing.

The problem is none of his lawyers ever spoke with the three main players before "clearing" Christie: Bridget Anne Kelly, Bill Stepien, or David Wildstein. So this report is complete garbage.

The ego of this man and his willingness to waste taxpayer money to make himself look good knows no bounds.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014 ... _by_c.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Not Christie's attorney's, they were contracted to the State of NJ. Same state that is paying for the 'impartial' investigation that Whizzy is leading (you know, the one where he declared Christie guilty before the conclusion-in fact, before the investigation began).

Kinda like Obama saying there was no wrongdoing by the selective investigation by the IRS, when in fact the investigation is ongoing.

On the other hand, the new report allies exactly with the Whizzy investigation-exactly ZERO findings of any emails, texts, phone messages that tie Christie to the traffic jams. Yes, they haven't gotten to three peoples personal emails-but they have collected them from everyone else, and that includes responses from those three.

NO SMOKING GUN.

Of course, when Christie is found innocent after being called guilty, the predictable bleats will be 'but, they were his people' as the default attempt to derail Christie if he runs.

And the same 'but they were her people' won't be heard about his likely opponent.

lol

Posted on: 2014/3/24 18:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
After spending over $1 million of taxpayer money, Christie's attorneys released a report that cleared Christie of any Bridgegate wrongdoing.

The problem is none of his lawyers ever spoke with the three main players before "clearing" Christie: Bridget Anne Kelly, Bill Stepien, or David Wildstein. So this report is complete garbage.

The ego of this man and his willingness to waste taxpayer money to make himself look good knows no bounds.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014 ... _by_c.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Posted on: 2014/3/24 17:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Oops! Christie Port Authority appointees kept campaign manager informed on fallout from GWB

-snip-

Governor Christie?s top Port Authority appointees were keeping his campaign manager informed about the fallout from the lane closures from their earliest stages, according to documents released today by the George Washington Bridge investigative committee.?

The Port Authority executives each forwarded campaign manager Bill Stepien an email on Sept. 12 ? the third day of the closures, which caused huge traffic jams in Fort Lee -- from the borough?s mayor, who complained that the closures endangered the public.?

In the letter from Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, the Democrat complains that he is ?reaching the conclusion that there are punitive overtones associated with this initiative.??

Baroni forwarded the letter to Stepien, along with the note, ?Following up.? The campaign manager replied, ?Thanks.? Wildstien also forwarded the letter to Stepien. All three men used their personal, rather than official, email accounts. No further discussion is contained in the documents.

More: http://www.northjersey.com/news/docum ... wb-lane-closures-1.744676

Posted on: 2014/3/19 12:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
It's disgusting. What a dirty man Christie is. I'm disgusted by this.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sh ... s-course-911-relics#break

Posted on: 2014/3/13 21:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

To Monroe - You're off topic and in my opinion, Christie is still a sociopathic ass

Resized Image

you read Monroe's posts?

Posted on: 2014/3/11 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
I know NJ taxpayers are stuck with Christie's legal bills at the rate of $650.00 an hour. Does anyone know if we will have to pay the legal bills of the other suspects?

Posted on: 2014/3/11 16:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
lol, considering that after 26 pages of posts there is ZERO evidence of Christie knowing or being involved with a few orange traffic cones-the whole thread is a drift of the truth as we know it I'd say.

Posted on: 2014/3/11 11:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

I can't remember the last time I listened to either of them, certainly not since Putin pissed on Obama's cereal-again.

But I'll bet you've watched Miss Maddow recently! (Well, you're one of the few, anyway).

btw, how's the red line in Syria going? The one Obama drew in the stand re: chemical weapons? The one Assad stomped over? The one that Putin played Obama, by offering to help the destruction of said chemical weapons?

The ones that should have been destroyed by now, and aren't? You know, because of the play that Putin pulled on Obama?

And you want to compare Obama's response on missile defense, Syria chemical weapons, and now Ukraine with Bush's response to a not strategic Georgia incursion?

Weak response, Peb, honey.

To Monroe - You're off topic and in my opinion, Christie is still a sociopathic ass

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/3/11 5:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If you compare Georgia vs Ukraine you'll note there is quite the difference between the two strategically to the USA. Also, the incursion in Ukraine comes on the heels of Putin embarrassing the USA in Syria and with Iran. Putin spitting into Obama's eyes time and time again make the Bush/Georgia comparison very, very weak.

But no visas for you! makes Obama look like the Soup Nazi telling off a customer.

And just like that your response was about as predictable as water feeling wet. Make excuses for Bush and bash Obama. It would be nice if you had original thoughts of your own instead of just reiterating what Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity spew out of their community college flunky mouths...

I can't remember the last time I listened to either of them, certainly not since Putin pissed on Obama's cereal-again.

But I'll bet you've watched Miss Maddow recently! (Well, you're one of the few, anyway).

btw, how's the red line in Syria going? The one Obama drew in the stand re: chemical weapons? The one Assad stomped over? The one that Putin played Obama, by offering to help the destruction of said chemical weapons?

The ones that should have been destroyed by now, and aren't? You know, because of the play that Putin pulled on Obama?

And you want to compare Obama's response on missile defense, Syria chemical weapons, and now Ukraine with Bush's response to a not strategic Georgia incursion?

Weak response, Peb, honey.

Posted on: 2014/3/11 1:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/3/10 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Gover ... in_Harrison.html?page=all

Quote:

Governor Christie?s brother, Todd Christie, and two business partners have bought and sold a handful of properties within walking distance of the PATH station in Harrison, slated for a $256 million renovation funded by the Port Authority and championed by the governor, records show.

More and more dirty stuff is coming out. I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

I'm no Christie supporter, but this story isn't exactly dirty stuff - in fact, it's not even a story. Todd Christie partnered with some Harrison guys to buy some houses. It's not like they needed inside info to know that neighborhood is going to appreciate; the new Harrison station and the surrounding development have been public knowledge for years. I can remember talking about buying property there 5 years ago, but deciding that the timeline for redevelopment was too hazy. Probably a dumb call.

Posted on: 2014/3/7 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sh ... tie-cpac-im-one-you#break

Quote:

CPAC Christie wants conservatives to believe Democrats are ?intolerant? people who refuse to let anti-abortion speakers appear at their national convention (a bizarre claim that is plainly untrue). CPAC Christie got huge applause condemning President Obama for refusing to work with Republicans on debt reduction, which was a rather brazen lie given that Obama has made multiple attempts at a compromise, only to be rebuffed by GOP leaders who refuse to make concessions.

CPAC Christie, in other words, bears no meaningful resemblance to New Jersey Christie.

By most accounts, the governor was well received yesterday, which no doubt gave him a morale boost after months of struggling through several scandals. But in electoral terms, it was a Pyrrhic victory ? by moving sharply to the right, Christie satisfied far-right activists and alienated everyone else simultaneously.

Moderate Republicans appearing at CPAC reminds me of this:

Posted on: 2014/3/7 15:58

Edited by Br6dR on 2014/3/7 16:26:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sh ... tie-cpac-im-one-you#break

Quote:

CPAC Christie wants conservatives to believe Democrats are ?intolerant? people who refuse to let anti-abortion speakers appear at their national convention (a bizarre claim that is plainly untrue). CPAC Christie got huge applause condemning President Obama for refusing to work with Republicans on debt reduction, which was a rather brazen lie given that Obama has made multiple attempts at a compromise, only to be rebuffed by GOP leaders who refuse to make concessions.

CPAC Christie, in other words, bears no meaningful resemblance to New Jersey Christie.

By most accounts, the governor was well received yesterday, which no doubt gave him a morale boost after months of struggling through several scandals. But in electoral terms, it was a Pyrrhic victory ? by moving sharply to the right, Christie satisfied far-right activists and alienated everyone else simultaneously.

Posted on: 2014/3/7 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Are you kidding? Instead of taking the drastic move of putting a hold on some Russian visas I'd have loved for Obama to go Jersey on Putin. Christie doesn't have a problem handling emotions, he wears them on his fleece. Which is why so many respond to him.

Are YOU kidding? Wearing emotions on one?s sleeve is having a problem handling emotions. A dangerous, cunning asshole like Putin would treat him like the grandstanding baby he is.

Yes, people do response to Christie, many people in fact. Thing is, those are the same individuals who confuse ?toughness? with being aggressive (?going Jersey? for example). Being tough is having character, not being a character.

Thankfully, most Americans understand the concept very well because they're obviously tough enough to handle life?s inevitable difficulties without acting like petulant drama queens.

Posted on: 2014/3/7 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If you compare Georgia vs Ukraine you'll note there is quite the difference between the two strategically to the USA. Also, the incursion in Ukraine comes on the heels of Putin embarrassing the USA in Syria and with Iran. Putin spitting into Obama's eyes time and time again make the Bush/Georgia comparison very, very weak.

But no visas for you! makes Obama look like the Soup Nazi telling off a customer.

And just like that your response was about as predictable as water feeling wet. Make excuses for Bush and bash Obama. It would be nice if you had original thoughts of your own instead of just reiterating what Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity spew out of their community college flunky mouths...

Posted on: 2014/3/7 13:25
Dos A Cero

« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 18 ... 41 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017