Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 160

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Jersey City real estate prices going back to pre-bubble burst prices
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/27 14:10
Group:
Registered Users
I sincerely hope that only financially sound and capable people are able to secure a mortgage and not fall into the traps of "I make $10/hr yet I can get a $500k home" schemes that saw the ruin of many households.

Having said that, the prices jumping back is a good sign for existing home owners implying any (and there are many) under water homes are getting back into the black and equity is starting to rebuild.

Now if we can just do something about these damn property taxes. Just yesterday in the news the gov of NY in his state of union promised another cut in property taxes and we saw a hike just last year. Now the county is talking about a court house project with another tax increase. No wonder latest numbers show a migration of residents out of new jersey.

Posted on: 2014/1/10 1:53

Re: Jersey City real estate prices going back to pre-bubble burst prices
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, we were thinking about "upgrading" to a brownstone so no neighbors would complain about our 2 boys running all hours of the day. But then I noticed that even small fixer-uppers are running 900K +. Guess we missed our chance...

Posted on: 2014/1/10 1:52

Jersey City real estate prices going back to pre-bubble burst prices
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone notice the recent jump in home prices? Was thinking of buying a fixer upper until all of the sudden prices sky rocketed in my neighborhood and elsewhere in Jersey City. Who is buying these homes? I thought they had cracked down on you have a a job you get a mortgage even though you can't afford it schemes.

Posted on: 2014/1/10 1:25
ಠ_ಠ

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017