Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Re: This old factory: Buying in Downtown Jersey City's Dixon Mills
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/5 17:35
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

As for the potential buyer who is asking: I don't think it's possible to say the problem -- or lack thereof -- is located in a specific building, floor, etc.

We (partner and I) have lived in Ticon bldg since 2008 (so been there over 5 years). We have not seen nor have we heard of anyone seeing a mouse or rat in Ticon.

Posted on: 2013/10/31 19:27

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/11 18:15
Group:
Registered Users
I'm interested in renting a unit in Dixon Mills. I've heard that most places that come up for rent don't really make it out to Craig's List or Real Estate Agents, but rather end up on an internal bulletin board.

Any current owners/tenants have access to this info? Would love a list of Studios/1BRs.

Please email dave@theblacknumbers.com if you'd be willing to help me out.

Posted on: 2013/10/31 17:53

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/12 12:27
Group:
Registered Users
I doubt it's rats, I'm sure it's mice. I lived on Christopher Columbus a block away from Dixon Mills from 1988-2004 (now I live a few blocks away), and it was impossible to rid our building of mice as the PATH runs underneath there.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 16:21

Re: Dixon Mills in downtown Jersey City - concerns
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Have you looked at other mid-rises? - Gulls Cove & Fulton's Landing come to mind. Both are vastly better than DM

I guess it depends what you are looking for and what your budget is. Sure, there are lots of condos in downtown JC that are "better" in some way, whether that means finish quality, location, views, whatever. Most of them are also significantly more expensive than DM. The ones you mentioned are at least 30% more on a square foot basis than Dixon. We looked at many places and felt DM was a very good value. Otherwise, I can't argue with your points that there are "better" condos in JC.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/22 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Have you looked at other mid-rises? - Gulls Cove & Fulton's Landing come to mind. Both are vastly better than DM

I would imagine that they are also a bit pricier on a per square foot basis.

Posted on: 2013/9/19 22:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

maybeMoving wrote:
Quote:

formalforce wrote:
My husband and I are interested in buying in Dixon Mills. We read some reviews on Yelp which complained about rodent problems, sound proofing issues between units, and roof leaking problems.

have your lived in Dixon Mills? What is your experience? Any comments on the aforementioned issues, or any other concerns I need to be aware of?

Thank you.

My wife and I own in Dixon Mills as of last year. If you read through the comments in this thread you'll see that DM is a fairly divisive subject (for reasons I can't understand) so all I can offer is my view on it.

We personally have never seen a rodent in our unit. We're in the 'A' building on the top floor so I can't speak for other buildings or floors. There's a vocal minority who, if they're to be believed, are having their lives ruined by rodents. It seems like hyperbole to me but nonetheless the condo board has formed a pest control committee and are actively working to aleviate any concerns on the matter both in common areas and in individual units. There's been complex-wide surveys of who is having issues and of what nature and exterminators and building management are very much involved in remedying the few complaints.

Not to slight any of my neighbors but the impression I get in general as that there are some people who are not used to living in cities and like to complain about what, in my mind, are nitpicky issues. Example: Shuttle bus should have GPS so they can track it and know when to wait outside instead of just walking the three measly blocks to the PATH. Cigarette butts after a party in the courtyard (which are cleaned up by the next morning). You get the idea...

Again, it's a VERY small minority (a handful of owners in a 450+ unit building) that are the most vocal. The vast majority of people you'll meet are very happy at DM. I'd say this is especially true of those who have moved here from NYC (myself included) and can compare their quality of life and living space to other places we've lived in "the city".

Regarding the walls and sound travel:
If your neighbor is having a party you'll hear muffled voices. If you're nextdoor to someone with a staircase and they're walking up and down it in heels you'll hear that muffled. If a baby is crying you'll barely hear it if you can hear it at all. If your neighbor is going about their normal business, watching TV, talking, or listening to music at a normal level you won't hear anything. The walls are on par with any prewar building I've lived in in NYC and VASTLY better than any slap-and-dash 70's suburban apartment complex. Keep in mind you live in a condo bulding and your expectations will be perfectly reasonable.

My personal view is that Dixon is great. The management company is extremely responsive, the facilities are very well maintained (grounds, common areas, and waste rooms are all cleaned daily), the board is very attentive, the amenities are fanatstic, and so on. The avg demographic I'd say is late 20's to 40-something couples and young families and are all quite friendly. I regularly chat up my neighbors when we're out grilling, etc. I believe DM is a very good value.

Take reviews with a grain of salt (mine included) since everyone obviously has their own perogative. Keep in mind that many people lost some good deals on their rental apartments here when the developer did the conversion and starting kicking people out. There's understandably some hard feelings about that. Now the building is almost fully sold and the owners seem happy there.

Hope that helps!

I have absolutely no skin in the game so I care not whether the person who made the inquiry ends up in DM or not. With that being said, I did visit DM when I did my condo search, not because I had any intent on buying a unit but because I like to see what's offered in the area. My impressions as a non-buyer but visitor:

You can tell the building is old - from the crickety floors to the unit they brought me to where there was water damage...I personally did not see any rats but you can easily google those stories.

Pros: It's in downtown (the border) so it's automatically 100x better than the beacon. Decent sized gym - I forget if that was included in the maint. fees.

Cons: Chance with rodents, thin walls, outdated, and potential mold.

Posted on: 2013/9/19 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/6 21:28
Group:
Registered Users
We've been there since December and are very happy.

I haven't seen a rodent or any sign of a rodent in our condo (second floor, building B). Nor have I seen any other pests. Quite a lovely change from the previous 12 years in a brownstone on 2nd st.

Only once since moving in have we heard a neighbor. She was doing a deep cleaning and had the stereo blasting. I have been pleasantly surprised at how quiet it is, and our windows look over Columbus Drive!

Walking through the hallways, I hear an occasional dog barking, but that's it.

All in all, we love it.

Posted on: 2013/9/19 19:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

formalforce wrote:
My husband and I are interested in buying in Dixon Mills. We read some reviews on Yelp which complained about rodent problems, sound proofing issues between units, and roof leaking problems.

have your lived in Dixon Mills? What is your experience? Any comments on the aforementioned issues, or any other concerns I need to be aware of?

Thank you.

I think you got your answer, also look into how many resident homeowners there are in ratio to renters.

Posted on: 2013/9/19 17:25
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

formalforce wrote:

Thank you.

My wife and I own in Dixon Mills as of last year. If you read through the comments in this thread you'll see that DM is a fairly divisive subject (for reasons I can't understand) so all I can offer is my view on it.

We personally have never seen a rodent in our unit. We're in the 'A' building on the top floor so I can't speak for other buildings or floors. There's a vocal minority who, if they're to be believed, are having their lives ruined by rodents. It seems like hyperbole to me but nonetheless the condo board has formed a pest control committee and are actively working to aleviate any concerns on the matter both in common areas and in individual units. There's been complex-wide surveys of who is having issues and of what nature and exterminators and building management are very much involved in remedying the few complaints.

Not to slight any of my neighbors but the impression I get in general as that there are some people who are not used to living in cities and like to complain about what, in my mind, are nitpicky issues. Example: Shuttle bus should have GPS so they can track it and know when to wait outside instead of just walking the three measly blocks to the PATH. Cigarette butts after a party in the courtyard (which are cleaned up by the next morning). You get the idea...

Again, it's a VERY small minority (a handful of owners in a 450+ unit building) that are the most vocal. The vast majority of people you'll meet are very happy at DM. I'd say this is especially true of those who have moved here from NYC (myself included) and can compare their quality of life and living space to other places we've lived in "the city".

Regarding the walls and sound travel:
If your neighbor is having a party you'll hear muffled voices. If you're nextdoor to someone with a staircase and they're walking up and down it in heels you'll hear that muffled. If a baby is crying you'll barely hear it if you can hear it at all. If your neighbor is going about their normal business, watching TV, talking, or listening to music at a normal level you won't hear anything. The walls are on par with any prewar building I've lived in in NYC and VASTLY better than any slap-and-dash 70's suburban apartment complex. Keep in mind you live in a condo bulding and your expectations will be perfectly reasonable.

My personal view is that Dixon is great. The management company is extremely responsive, the facilities are very well maintained (grounds, common areas, and waste rooms are all cleaned daily), the board is very attentive, the amenities are fanatstic, and so on. The avg demographic I'd say is late 20's to 40-something couples and young families and are all quite friendly. I regularly chat up my neighbors when we're out grilling, etc. I believe DM is a very good value.

Take reviews with a grain of salt (mine included) since everyone obviously has their own perogative. Keep in mind that many people lost some good deals on their rental apartments here when the developer did the conversion and starting kicking people out. There's understandably some hard feelings about that. Now the building is almost fully sold and the owners seem happy there.

Hope that helps!

Posted on: 2013/9/19 15:43

Dixon Mills in downtown Jersey City - concerns

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/12/6 19:26
From Sunnyside,NY
Group:
Registered Users

Thank you.

Posted on: 2013/9/19 3:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

maybeMoving wrote:
user1111 wrote:
Quote:
I left in 2010, I spent 4.5 years there and for the most part I liked it, did not love it, but it was what it was. The rat and mice problem is serious and its not as light as some here may say. I think the only thing that may work is to get a cat or be prepared to live with Mickey and Minnie. Good Luck!

I think you're painting the complex with too broad of a brush. There are a small minority of owners who complain of rodent problems like they're ruining their lives but the majority seem to have few if any problems. I personally have not seen a single rodent or roach in the year I've been there. I'm in a top floor unit so maybe that's why.

Anyways, I don't mean to discount anyone's complaints but in speaking to other owners who've been there for years it seems the situation has vastly improved. There have been multiple extermination efforts and a new committee of owners is working to eliminate the issue once and for all (at least as much as can be done in a city).

As for the potential buyer who is asking: I don't think it's possible to say the problem -- or lack thereof -- is located in a specific building, floor, etc.

Understood, Like I said I left in 2010 so I am sure a lot has changed since then, but my years there I was fighting with management about the rats that were so bold they would eat my dogs food at night.

Posted on: 2013/6/4 17:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
user1111 wrote:
Quote:
I left in 2010, I spent 4.5 years there and for the most part I liked it, did not love it, but it was what it was. The rat and mice problem is serious and its not as light as some here may say. I think the only thing that may work is to get a cat or be prepared to live with Mickey and Minnie. Good Luck!

I think you're painting the complex with too broad of a brush. There are a small minority of owners who complain of rodent problems like they're ruining their lives but the majority seem to have few if any problems. I personally have not seen a single rodent or roach in the year I've been there. I'm in a top floor unit so maybe that's why.

Anyways, I don't mean to discount anyone's complaints but in speaking to other owners who've been there for years it seems the situation has vastly improved. There have been multiple extermination efforts and a new committee of owners is working to eliminate the issue once and for all (at least as much as can be done in a city).

Posted on: 2013/6/4 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Looks like that was a pretty old post that referred to 2 years free HOA. I imagine the developer needed to give those kind of incentives then, but that's not the case now.

So, like the comments about pests,

Quote:
The rat and mice problem is serious and its not as light as some here may say.

this too doesn't describe current state.

I'm being literal when I said I've seen one piece of mouse poop and one roach in our place in the past six months. And I've done nothing to deter pests. Maybe I'm lucky!? But, minimally, I would say that you can't generalize pest issues to the entire complex.

Posted on: 2013/6/4 16:47

Re: dixon mills condos
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/28 0:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Just bought a 1 bedroom in the C building aka "The Atrium" and couldn't be happier. Everyone in the building and complex is very nice. Maintenance requests are answered promptly even on the weekend. Our neighbors are very quiet, and we rarely hear people other than when they are walking by in the hallway. As far as I know the rodent problems they used to have are pretty much under control, and we have never had any problems with mice. If you can find a unit you like I say go for it. Try and get as much HOA fees free as you can (at least 2 years).

2 years free hoa? wow

Posted on: 2013/6/4 14:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

kingster wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. The community definitely sounds great. But I'm a chicken when it comes to pests so that's a big factor for me. Do you guys have an idea which buildings have this issue? Also, can I change out the washer dryer for something else?

Posted on: 2013/6/4 13:25

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/5/16 18:56
Group:
Registered Users
The issues are almost everywhere and I don't think they're isolated to one building. It is a mixture of city living, construction because many of the units are being converted, and an old building. If you get a good exterminator you can keep them out of your unit. Knock on wood we have not seen a mouse since we had our holes sealed up about a year ago. There are on and off complaints about them from owners. That being said, as I mentioned before, now that the complex is mostly owner occupied, there is a new effort to rid Dixon Mills of mice. A committee of owners is working with management and board to explore options. The community is committed to having a good quality of life and rodent-free living is included in that, so I am very confident that this will be dealt with.

Posted on: 2013/6/4 13:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The dryer has to be ventless, which limits the options. I've heard from other owners that there's a Bosch unit that is good. Ours is LG and does a great job of holding the dog food container up off the floor. :) We use ours for small loads (underwear, socks) on occasion. But honestly, I find it much more efficient to start a number of loads, head to the gym, switch the laundry to dryer, head home and shower, and return to fold. It saves me a lot of time using the laundry rooms.

Not sure which buildings have issues with pests or if it can even be generalized to entire buildings (I don't get that sense at all). In our time here, I've seen one mouse poop and one roach in our unit. A million times better than our previous home.

Posted on: 2013/6/4 2:27

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/28 11:18
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for all the replies. The community definitely sounds great. But I'm a chicken when it comes to pests so that's a big factor for me. Do you guys have an idea which buildings have this issue? Also, can I change out the washer dryer for something else?

Posted on: 2013/6/4 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
My fiancee and I have lived in DM for a year now and we love it. I guess it's considered on the edge of downtown but it still feels very much in the center of things to me. Walk to the PATH and everything the Newark/Grove area has to offer is 5 to 10 minutes. We came from Manhattan and that walk seems like no big deal. We walked longer when living in the LES/East Village to get to the train so I really don't understand the perception of some people that DM is "out of the way". I've also never felt unsafe in the area and I come home at all hours of the night. Safety-wise it feels no different than most of brownstone Brooklyn or the parts of Manhattan that I've lived.

Don't expect finishes on par with some of the new highrises closer to the waterfront but you're also not paying those kind of prices. I personally think the developers struck a good balance between quality and value and I don't feel bad when I want to rip out a fixture to have something more to my liking. The combo washer/dryers are decent enough if you're patient and fine with doing small loads.

The community itself is great. We have some wonderful neighbors and there's always opportunities to chat people up in the courtyards while you're grilling or hanging out. I'd say for the most part its a younger crowd, lots of 30-something couples, some with young kids.

We've never had problems with mice or roaches in our unit but I understand that others have. It's something to be aware of but it's part of city living that I've gotten used to and the owners are working to alleviate any issues. We also don't have noise issues. If people have a party next door you can hear muffled sound but that's just part of apartment living. People are generally very respectful regarding noise.

So yes, I wholeheartedly endorse Dixon Mills. Maybe I'm biased but we love our unit and we especially love Downtown JC. It's a perfect location for us.

Posted on: 2013/6/3 15:51

Re: Dixon Mills
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/3 18:55
Group:
Registered Users
This forum has been great when I first was contemplating purchasing at Dixon Mills.

I've been living in Dixon for 3-1/2 years (can't believe how quickly time as flown by). I live in the "B" Building, so my walk to the PATH is 5-6 minutes (I have long legs). I have walked from the PATH 1AM-3AM on weekends and there are a good amount of people still on the PATH and there have been no issues. It?s a big city, so you always need to have street smarts and be conscious of your surroundings. If anything, you can get a cab right off the station (any time of the night) and give the guy $3- $5 to driving a few blocks if you're not comfortable.
DM is extremely convenient to walk to local restaurants/bars on Newark Avenue, Grove St and even down by the waterfront. I'm so happy there have be significantly more options in the last few years and there a bunch of new restaurants that are opening up. I'm a big supporter of the small local restaurants and shops since they help sustain the neighborhoods nearby.
There are no guarantees in real estate. But what the last few posters have said is true. The sense of community at Dixon Mills is awesome, now that the owners have taken the Board, the community will only get better. I think we as a community need to do a better job in keeping the common areas less worn, but I believe once all the owners are settled in, we can tackle this issue.
Whenever, you need help/advise, there are always friendly neighbors that are willing to lend a helping hand and chime-in.
Depending on your unit, there can be noise and pest issues, but I believe they are of the minority and again, we as owners are trying to address it as a community as best as possible. The remaining units for the most part are selling very quickly.
Like any investment, there are times I wonder if I made the right decision, but I believe the Pros far outweigh the Cons and I?ve been very happy with my overall purchase.
Don?t hesitate to ask any specific questions and we?ll be happy to answer.
Good luck with your decision!

Posted on: 2013/6/3 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/14 1:56
Group:
Registered Users
If you do buy in Dixon Mills, and noise becomes an issue, one option is to install soundproof drywall. It won't be cheap -- it's around $40/panel, and you'd have to install it and repaint -- but it's pretty effective.

Posted on: 2013/6/2 12:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I have been living there about 6 months after living a few blocks away in a brownstone for about 12 years. My husband and I (and dog) love it. I have only heard my neighbors on a few occasions, am pleasantly surprised that I can't really hear much traffic (I'm on the second floor along Columbus), and have not experienced any pest issues. It's about a 6-7 minute walk for me to get to the PATH, and though I thought it was silly and that I would never take advantage of it, the shuttle has come in handy on numerous occasions. Love having someone to sign for packages, as well as having the gym onsite. I still fell very centrally located and safe. I have a car--briefly thought about renting out a parking space (owners list them for rent fairly regularly)--but found that I have no trouble finding parking in the neighborhood. All in all, two thumbs up.

My only complaints are that the unit came with a high end combined washer/dryer unit that is utterly useless (unless I want to invest 4 hours in a single, very wrinkled load). But, there are a number of (clean, usually empty) laundry rooms in the complex, so I've had zero challenges getting laundry done. Also, the water heaters seem kind of wimpy. So it's hard to get two full back to back hot showers (not sure if that will just be a winter issue). These are minor inconveniences to which we adjusted easily.

Posted on: 2013/6/2 12:05

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/5/16 18:56
Group:
Registered Users
I have lived in Dixon Mills for more than a year and I'm very happy with my purchase. I love living here. I would say that all of the pluses and minuses thrown around on this thread are true. The apartments have cool layouts, amenities are great, neighbors are really great. The price is right and units are selling fast. I'm confident property values will eventually go up. We're kind of on the edge, but I never feel unsafe around here. I don't have a car and that's rarely a problem (there are zipcars in the building). The walls are thin, but I have respectful neighbors and I'm used to living in an apartment, so the occasional noise doesn't bother me. If there was a barking dog next door, it would. There is a rodent problem. I don't have rodents in my unit after getting an exterminator. There is a recent organized effort to finding a holistic approach to getting rid of rodents in the entire complex vs individual units. With the understanding that no place is perfect, I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend that if you do buy get a thorough inspection because its not completely new construction.

Posted on: 2013/6/2 2:23

Dixon Mills
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/28 11:18
Group:
Registered Users
I'm considering buying a condo at Dixon Mills. Can anyone give some details about the place and the neighborhood? I've toured the complex and my impression is that the area is a little out of the way but the amenities seem nice (especially the gym classes). It is cheaper than the other condos near the path so that's attractive. But the buildings seem old even tho it was renovated recently. Any input is appreciated!

Posted on: 2013/6/2 1:22

Re: Jersey City Condo Sales Spurt Going into Spring
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
JERSEY CITY- Increased sales velocity at the four-building Dixon Mills condominium complex is signaling that a long-term malaise for condo sales east of the Hudson River may be waning at last.

Someone at globest.com needs to re-take Geography.

Posted on: 2012/3/14 14:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I'm all for preserving history and remembering where we came from but [insert warning about a possible controversial remark] I am for getting rid of dixon mills and building something else. It's not like it was part of the american revolution (paulus hook). It was a pencil factory...come on people.

The rodent problem in dixon mills is probably so pervasive it is impossible to fix..

Dixon mills is so massive we could build an amazing structure in its place. It could rival 77 hudson and really transform the van vorst area.

Extolling 77 Hudson as the monument to architectural virtue invalidates your opinion.

Posted on: 2012/3/14 13:07

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/15 12:18
Group:
Registered Users
I live in dixon mills and I don't have a rodent problem! Not everyone wants to live in a tower. I have a 2 bedroom corner duplex with lots of light and outdoor space. At 77 Hudson I couldn't afford that.

Posted on: 2012/3/14 12:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I'm all for preserving history and remembering where we came from but [insert warning about a possible controversial remark] I am for getting rid of dixon mills and building something else. It's not like it was part of the american revolution (paulus hook). It was a pencil factory...come on people.

The rodent problem in dixon mills is probably so pervasive it is impossible to fix..

Dixon mills is so massive we could build an amazing structure in its place. It could rival 77 hudson and really transform the van vorst area.

Are you friggin serious? With all the vacant lots and crapholes around here you want to knock down a historical factory complex from the civil war era? The pencils they produced allowed soldiers to write home to their families if you want to use influential american wars as a basis for preservation. From your past posts it obvious you have a bone to pick with Dixon Mills. What's the deal?

Posted on: 2012/3/14 4:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/3/14 3:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
LOL I rented here for 4 years and my roommates were a bunch of mice, also lived underneath a jerk who purchased his place and blasted music at 3 in the morning after he returned home from Lucky 7's. What a nightmare.

Posted on: 2012/3/14 1:10

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017