Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
220 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 220

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Contractor Recommendation for Closet Buildout
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/27 16:22
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ProdigalSon wrote:
I just had my closets done by Closet by Design and they were professional and good quality throughout. I would highly recommend.

thank you PS

Posted on: 2013/9/10 1:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/14 15:34
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I just had my closets done by Closet by Design and they were professional and good quality throughout. I would highly recommend.

Posted on: 2013/9/9 20:59

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bunny22 wrote:
It's like men in Alaska--the odds are good but the goods are odd.

The contractors who know what they're doing have lots of work and are busy so they may show up to give you a quote which you accept and then they give you a list of materials needed so they can do the job the next day but then they don't show up (or call to cancel and leave you hanging after having spent $100.00 at Home Depot and Lowes at 10 pm the night before on 9 bags of 60 lb cement, assorted screws and lathe.

The ones who keep their word and show up on time when expected--well, they don't know what they're doing and you screwed from a job done incorrectly. I have never met a contractor who had skills, knowledge AND integrity. I hope someone out there can recommed a person because I need to have an old door hung.

well that was well said ... albeit uninformative :)

it appears that Nina is a bit of a "california closets" type .. I will let you know how it works out

Posted on: 2013/9/9 20:32

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/23 2:22
From Jersey City/ NYC
Group:
Registered Users
Hi there, I'm a local interior designer and work with an excellent local contractor, Elias of ENP co. 201-600-0754 He does great work. I also am currently working with a company called Transform http://transformhome.com/ and they are in the process of building a custom, built-in unit for one of my clients here in JC. I'm happy to help if you have questions: Nina@customplannedinteriors.com Best, Nina

Posted on: 2013/9/7 13:43

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/22 17:15
Group:
Registered Users
It's like men in Alaska--the odds are good but the goods are odd.

The contractors who know what they're doing have lots of work and are busy so they may show up to give you a quote which you accept and then they give you a list of materials needed so they can do the job the next day but then they don't show up (or call to cancel and leave you hanging after having spent $100.00 at Home Depot and Lowes at 10 pm the night before on 9 bags of 60 lb cement, assorted screws and lathe.

The ones who keep their word and show up on time when expected--well, they don't know what they're doing and you screwed from a job done incorrectly. I have never met a contractor who had skills, knowledge AND integrity. I hope someone out there can recommed a person because I need to have an old door hung.

Posted on: 2013/9/4 22:09

Contractor Recommendation for Closet Buildout
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Folks

I need a closet built for our master bedroom .. something of quality and I am looking for a recommendation for a contractor for a small job like this ...

Thanks for your help

Posted on: 2013/9/4 3:26

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017