Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 30 Regent St -- help!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/4 22:33
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Someone put a hole in the concrete of the pool somehow back in early/mid June. I remember the day it happened - i was there til 5:30 and everything was fine. I came back around 8 (to use the gym next to the pool) to the maintenance guy scoping out a giant hole in the shallow end. No one has an idea as to how it happened but thank goodness it's fixed!

Quote:

browngoddess wrote:
Agree - it has been awful. I've complained a few times via email to propertymanagement@libertyharbor.com and I think things have improved over the past week regarding the pool and flies. I find that emails help...but I still cannot understand why they couldn't have realized there was an issue with the pool during the 9 months out of the year when it's not in use!

Posted on: 2013/7/17 0:00

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/3 1:46
Group:
Registered Users
Agree - it has been awful. I've complained a few times via email to propertymanagement@libertyharbor.com and I think things have improved over the past week regarding the pool and flies. I find that emails help...but I still cannot understand why they couldn't have realized there was an issue with the pool during the 9 months out of the year when it's not in use!

Posted on: 2013/7/2 18:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Call the J.C. Housing Code Authority (201) 547-4825

Posted on: 2013/6/24 11:17
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/19 15:21
Group:
Registered Users
Unfortunately, I don't think Jersey City has a non-emergency number to make complaints with the city. I would contact the super, building management, and cc everyone in the building if there is an email chain. In my experience, most building management companies have been useless, and most landlords and supers could care less. I'm sorry you're going though this ordeal, but in my experience, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Rattle some cages!

Posted on: 2013/6/23 17:08

30 Regent St -- help!

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/23 15:25
Group:
Registered Users
I used to love living here @ 30 Regent. There's been longstanding issues, unfortunately, for the past few months.
  • The side doors do not close and lock automatically, allowing anyone to just enter the building.
  • One of our elevators has been fly infested for almost a month. This has spread to our lobby, our apartment, our hallway.
  • The pool has been closed for weeks and is likely to not reopen in June.
  • Even the concierges' attitudes have changed about working there. I learned that their bathroom has tens of flies in there.
  • On top of this, the general lack of proactive communication from property management is more than disappointing.
I saw there is an online community on Google+: Liberty Harbor Residents What can I do to improve my situation without leaving?

Posted on: 2013/6/23 15:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017