Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Hoffa? Suitcases wrapped in plastic in the BJ's parking lot -- Suitcases stuffed with bags of cement
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
David Icke, Alex Jones and the 9/11 'truthers' know why!

Quote:

LoKo498 on 2013/6/21 7:47:54

13 bags of cement in 5 suitcases. Sounds strange to me.
Each bag of cement is 80 lbs & they look like the bigger full size 80lb bag that in pictured on the ground.
But then why was each bag wrapped in plastic? Like the plastic they wrap up pallets in.
I'm thinking, maybe those bags were in the bottom of the clothing bins used to weigh it down. They might of been wrapped up like that to protect the bags so they can reuse them.
Let's see what they can come up with :)

Posted on: 2013/6/21 15:59

Re: Hoffa? Suitcases wrapped in plastic in the BJ's parking lot -- Suitcases stuffed with bags of cement
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 20:29
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
13 unopened bags of dry cement

I wonder if they tested it to see if it was actually cement and not cocaine.

Posted on: 2013/6/21 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I have a small job to do for a family member - How can I get my hands on that concrete?

Posted on: 2013/6/21 12:43
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
13 bags of cement in 5 suitcases. Sounds strange to me.
Each bag of cement is 80 lbs & they look like the bigger full size 80lb bag that in pictured on the ground.
But then why was each bag wrapped in plastic? Like the plastic they wrap up pallets in.
I'm thinking, maybe those bags were in the bottom of the clothing bins used to weigh it down. They might of been wrapped up like that to protect the bags so they can reuse them.
Let's see what they can come up with :)

Posted on: 2013/6/21 11:47

Hoffa? Suitcases wrapped in plastic in the BJ's parking lot -- Suitcases stuffed with bags of cement
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Police investigate suitcases wrapped in plastic found in Jersey City parking lot

Police investigate a set of suitcases that was found in the BJ's parking lot in Downtown Jersey City this morning.

Print By Anthony J. Machcinski/The Jersey Journal

UPDATE: Suitcases stuffed with bags of cement

Jersey City police have cordoned off an area of the BJ's Wholesale Club in Downtown Jersey City after five suitcases -- wrapped in plastic -- were found there.

Members of the JCPD's Special Operations Unit, as well as EMS and Jersey City firefighters -- roughly 20 total -- are investigating the mystery suitcases found in the lot at the Marin Boulevard business.

Police spokesman Stan Eason said police were notified of the find at 9:05 this morning by security personnel at ShopRite, which is next door to the BJ's.

The five full-size suitcases are wrapped in green plastic and are now being examined by police using a device to show x-ray images of the contents. One person on the job at the scene said they found cement in one of the suitcases.

The BJ's and ShopRite and other stores in the area -- and the roads -- all remain open. One police officer speculated that because there was a clothing drop-off container in the lot that perhaps someone was looking to donate clothing.

=======================
Resized Image

13 bags of cement found in plastic-wrapped suitcases left in Jersey City lot

The set of mysterious suitcases wrapped in green plastic found this morning in a parking lot in Downtown Jersey City contained bags of cement, Jersey City police said late this morning.

The suitcases were treated as suspicious packages, and Jersey City police Bomb Unit, Emergency Services Unit, firefighters and EMS members responded to the BJ's lot on Marin Boulevard. The suitcases were examined with an x-ray machine and then opened.

In total there were 13 unopened bags of dry cement in the five suitcases, police said. Police were initially called at 9:05 this morning by security personnel at ShopRite, which is next to the BJ's.

Police cordoned off an area of the parking lot at BJ's, but all stores in the area remained open while police investigated the suitcases. No roads were closed.

Posted on: 2013/6/19 22:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017