Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Tousled Hair Salon
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/15 12:48
Group:
Registered Users
I agree. I love Tousled. Never been there for more than a haircut but Rita is awesome. The price for a haircut did go up since i started going there when it opened but it's so worth it.

Posted on: 2013/5/9 21:23

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/3 21:06
Group:
Registered Users
At the risk of making it even more difficult to book an appointment there, I have to double down on my recommendation of Tousled. I've been going for nearly 3 years now, and my hair is very happy they're in the neighborhood. The price is very reasonable for the quality, and I've never been disappointed in any of their services.

They have integrity. I've seen Rita consult for 30 minutes with experts at Aveda on behalf of a client, and then decline to perform the very pricey service the client requested, which was sure to damage her hair.

They cut, color and style men's hair as well--guys have been there many times during my appointments. They've always left looking great. These ladies know their stuff.

Posted on: 2013/5/9 18:23

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 18:00
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Lula is a genius with color -- and Gia really, really, really (really) knows how to cut curly hair. I tried several different places when I moved to DTJC -- hey, my hair is my identifier, I'm picky -- and this is where I stopped my search.

And for what it's worth, I've been charged the same consistent amount for my services (single process color with pull through -- sometimes with curly cut, no blow-out; sometimes without) each and every time.

@Pebble -- their website menu indicates they do men's services: http://www.mytousledhair.com

Posted on: 2013/5/8 21:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Do they do men's hair?

If not, does anyone have a recommendation? I need a new place to go...

Posted on: 2013/5/8 21:26
Dos A Cero

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/8 21:24
Group:
Registered Users
This place is great, but they charge a different amount for the same service every time. This is very unusual for a hair place. I wish i knew what to expect to pay...

Posted on: 2013/5/8 21:06

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/17 13:39
Group:
Registered Users
I also have never left a message but truly Tousled Hair Salon deserves lots of great buzz about it. It is a delightful, stylish, and relazing salon where you can count on expert care at reasonable prices. I'm new to JC and was dreading finding a good salon -- Tousled is it! Q'uelle relief!

Posted on: 2010/12/17 13:54

Tousled Hair Salon
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/3 21:06
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone else visited Tousled? They've been open for about a month on Jersey Avenue. I got a great cut here recently, and though I don't usually do this, I had to post and give them props. Their services are fantastic (with Aveda products!) and very reasonably priced. The owner, Rita, is a skilled stylist, and after years visiting high-priced salons, I'm glad there's a place of comparable quality I can support in the neighborhood that won't break my budget. Hope everyone else will support them too!

http://www.mytousledhair.com/

Posted on: 2010/11/27 6:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017