Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Mayor Healy says voters don't care about naked photos
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Healy and 3 mares
Just Mere Healy
Night Mare Healy

Posted on: 2013/5/6 14:06
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/6/9 22:52
Group:
Registered Users
Didn't he dive naked and drunk into
a ping pong table once?

Posted on: 2013/5/6 13:49

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/20 14:19
Group:
Registered Users
[I have always found the story of the photo interesting, but nobody I know has ever seen the photo, for all that it is endlessly discussed]
I have seen it. Just wished I kept it. It's not too bad actually..blurry, black and white can't see anything really but just a him slumped over naked with the white towel. Sad. And remember at that time he said he had a couple of drinks and he is diabetic..that's why he was in that condition. Yeah, I'm diabetic every year on my Birthday.

Posted on: 2013/5/6 13:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
I have always found the story of the photo interesting, but nobody I know has ever seen the photo, for all that it is endlessly discussed. Speaking of invisible, what prompted me to write in here isn't Healy, its citycouncilperson Lopez. She's up for election too but has been completely invisible until I read her name in the recent Jersey Journal article, where she is identified as the "outraged Hispanic Councilwoman". I find it really odd that the ward C City Council Seat is being contested by several contenders but Lopez has no visible campaign that I can see here in ward C. I have not seen a single poster nor seen her name in print ANYWHERE. Which is odd isn't it?

Posted on: 2013/5/6 13:36

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/20 14:19
Group:
Registered Users
Re: Mayor Healy says voters don't care about naked photos.
Umm..we didn't until you changed your story. Was he drunk during that interview? I mean, I am no fan, but what were you thinking..but really. The Mayor wishes 3 Hispanic girls groped him.

Posted on: 2013/5/6 12:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Healy wasn't naked on his porch. Healy was naked at the bottom of his porch steps. A porch implies some sense of privacy. There was nothing private about what he did. Healy lives directly across from the entrance to St. Nicholas Elementary School. That he's now blaming three young Hispanic girls who did filthy things to him as the reason why he was caught naked in public across from an elementary school is no surprise. That's how pedophiles think. They know they're not supposed to like having sex with children so they blame it on the children. It's part of their illness.

Posted on: 2013/5/6 12:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerryFUBAR wrote:
Mayor Jeeramiah Heeley's spokesman Joshua Heinie announced today that the Mayor will be back in court again.

"Mayor Heeley remains focused on the important issues facing our city: combating crime, especially out-of-control gang-related activity by Hispanic young ladies, creating jobs in the beverage and addiction treatment industries, and spending money like a drunken sailor because we have an election coming up and no city budget in place.

"Yet some people are trying to distract voters by bringing up issues from the past which no one cares about. While the words came out of Mayor Heeley's own mouth, we hold Steven Fulop and his campaign responsible for these vicious attacks.

"The pressure of fighting this interloper has forced the Mayor to set aside the issues people care most about; imaginary conspiracies, closet Republicans, his close friendship with Barack Obama, his endorsement by Barack Obama, and his six year old picture of Mayor Heeley with Barack Obama.

"Instead, Mayor Heeley has been forced to argue yet again with voters, and remind them of the things they least want to think about; bribery and him naked.

"Because of these vicious self-inflicted smears, Mayor Heeley is forced to once again take legal action. The Heeley campaign will this Monday morning sue the Mayor's penis for defamation of character. The suit will be filed in small claims court. See Exhibit A, below."

"I'm Jerry FUBAR and I approve this message."

Resized Image

Most excellent.

Posted on: 2013/5/6 5:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Does Healy keep destroying his campaign out of guilt or does he just want to retire?

In one week he's made Fulop's most potent ad a news story and dragged up an old humiliation and given it a new twist.

Calling Dr. Freud.

Posted on: 2013/5/6 5:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City Mayor Healy tells Star-Ledger 'three Hispanic girls' lured him out of house for naked pix

By Charles Hack/The Jersey Journal
May 05, 2013 at 4:15 PM

So you think you've heard all Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy had to say about the naked pictures of himself, slumped on the stoop of his Ferry Street home, that surfaced shortly before the November 2004 special election? Well, think again.

Star-Ledger columnist Tom Moran reports today that Healy has offered new details about the photos that comes, in Moran's words, "with a bizarre sexual twist."

According to the version offered to Moran, Healy said three young women woke him up by banging trash cans outside his house, so he rose from bed, wrapped a towel around himself, and went to investigate.

?Three Hispanic girls, young kids,? Healy is quoted as saying. ?So I go out on the porch and they pulled the towel off me. Now I start laughing, and then they started doing other stuff. I said, ?I?m old enough to be your grandfather.???

?It was filthy,? he says. ?I chased them away, and I just sat down.?

Healy said that was when a political enemy snapped the photograph.

In October, 2004, The Jersey Journal ran a story quoting then-Healy spokeswoman Maria Pignataro saying Healy had returned home after having several drinks at a party and was about to go to bed around 3 a.m. when he heard a commotion outside his house. He went to investigate and the the photo was snapped, there was no mention of "three Hispanic girls."

One of Healy's neighbors said he took the photos after he spotted Healy sitting on his front porch in his birthday suit, The Jersey Journal reported. .

Earlier in October 2004, Healy couldn't quite explain what happened to the New York Times. ''I wish I recall how I got back out there ... but I don't," he told the Times, which also reported that Healy acknowledged he had consumed six to eight beers the night of the incident over a three-hour period.

While Moran said that he has no idea why Healy offered these new details, he speculates the new explanation is evidence the mayor is losing his touch under pressure from ?Whiz kid? Councilman Steven Fulop, 36, the mayor's main contender in the upcoming May 14 election..

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... h_he_15.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2013/5/6 3:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
6-8 beers means 10-15! Especially for a true professional beer drinker, like Healy, to not remember being naked on his porch. Hilarious!

Posted on: 2013/5/6 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/4 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
This just further embarrasses Jersey City. This happened in 2004. Instead of side stepping it or even owning up to it he blames "Hispanic girls." Dude, cut your loses and just admit you're an alcoholic already!

Posted on: 2013/5/6 3:09

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/6 3:04
Group:
Registered Users
Mayor Jeeramiah Heeley's spokesman Joshua Heinie announced today that the Mayor will be back in court again.

"Mayor Heeley remains focused on the important issues facing our city: combating crime, especially out-of-control gang-related activity by Hispanic young ladies, creating jobs in the beverage and addiction treatment industries, and spending money like a drunken sailor because we have an election coming up and no city budget in place.

"Yet some people are trying to distract voters by bringing up issues from the past which no one cares about. While the words came out of Mayor Heeley's own mouth, we hold Steven Fulop and his campaign responsible for these vicious attacks.

"The pressure of fighting this interloper has forced the Mayor to set aside the issues people care most about; imaginary conspiracies, closet Republicans, his close friendship with Barack Obama, his endorsement by Barack Obama, and his six year old picture of Mayor Heeley with Barack Obama.

"Instead, Mayor Heeley has been forced to argue yet again with voters, and remind them of the things they least want to think about; bribery and him naked.

"Because of these vicious self-inflicted smears, Mayor Heeley is forced to once again take legal action. The Heeley campaign will this Monday morning sue the Mayor's penis for defamation of character. The suit will be filed in small claims court. See Exhibit A, below."

"I'm Jerry FUBAR and I approve this message."

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/5/6 3:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Healy's opponents say his comments about nude photos insult Hispanics

By Ken Thorbourne/The Jersey Journal
May 05, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy's newly expanded version of how he came to be photographed naked on his stoop shortly before the November 2004 special election insults Hispanics, the mayor's political opponents say.

When the incident initially occurred, Healy told The New York Times that he had been drinking and couldn't remember how he ended up on his stoop naked. A spokeswoman for the mayor told The Jersey Journal at the time that Healy heard a commotion outside, went to investigate, and someone snapped a photo.

But in a Tom Moran that ran in today's Star-Ledger, Healy says he was lured outside by "three Hispanic girls, young kids" who were banging on trash cans.

The girls pulled the towel off of him and he "started laughing," Healy tells Moran.
But then the mayor adds that the girls "started doing other stuff."

"It was filthy," the mayor says. "I chased them away and I just sat down." That's when a political enemy supposedly snapped his photo.

Healy's main rival in the upcoming May 14 election, Councilman Steven Fulop, said the mayor's comments are embarrassing.

"It's another embarrassment in a statewide newspaper courtesy of Jerry Healy and it's sad that 10 years after the fact, he now decides to blame Hispanic women for his personal problems."

Nidia Lopez, who is running for reelection in Ward C on Fulop's ticket, said the mayor's comments made her "absolutely sick."

"I think the Hispanic community deserves an apology and I think our mayor needs psychological help ... For this mayor to degrade Hispanic women by creating this wild story eight years later ... three young kids molested him, he's laughing about it. How the hell did he know they were Hispanic?"

"When I ran in 2009, I asked him if that was really him on the stoop, and he said, 'I don't know baby. I was so drunk I don't remember.' Those were his exact words to me .... There is absolutely something wrong with this picture."

Contacted for a response, Healy campaign spokesman Joshua Henne reiterated an earlier statement saying voters don't care about these photos from eight years ago.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... html#incart_river_default

Posted on: 2013/5/6 3:02

Mayor Healy says voters don't care about naked photos
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Spokesman for Jersey City Mayor Healy says voters don't care about naked photos from 8 years ago

By Ken Thorbourne/The Jersey Journal
May 05, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Having opened the door to renewed questions about naked photos of himself that appeared shortly before the November 2004 special mayoral election in Jersey City, Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy now wants to slam the door shut.

Back in October 2004, Healy told The Jersey Journal that he heard a commotion outside his Ferry Street home in the Heights and when he went to investigate someone snapped the photo of him slumped on his stoop wearing nothing but his birthday suit.

But in a Tom Moran column that ran in today's Star-Ledger, Healy expands on that original story.

Healy tells Moran that "three Hispanic girls, young kids" woke him up by banging trash cans outside his house, so he wrapped a towel around himself and went to investigate.
But then the narrative Healy gives Moran turns slightly bizarre.

"So I go out on the porch and they pulled the towel off me. Now I start laughing, and they started doing other stuff," the mayor relates.

"I said, 'I'm old enough to be your grandfather.'"

What other stuff?

"It was filthy," the mayor tells Moran. "I chased them away and I just sat down."
At that point, according to the mayor, a political enemy snaps his photo.

Asked this afternoon about his expanded version of the events that led up to him being photographed naked, the mayor declined to comment through one spokesperson, but the spokesman for the campaign, Joshua Henne, said this:

"Events from eight years ago aren't what matters to either Mayor Healy or the voters in this election. What matters is Mayor Healy hiring over 300 new cops, getting 1,500 illegal guns off the street at no taxpayer expense, creating the first five new parks in a century and stabilizing Jersey City finances as noted by Moody's."

Healy is running against Steven Fulop, former hoops star Jerry Walker, and Abdul Malik in the upcoming May 14 citywide elections.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... for_jersey_city_mayo.html

Posted on: 2013/5/6 2:59

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017