Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
22 user(s) are online (19 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 22

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2)


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/12/14 21:47
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 291
Offline
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
You people don't know what you're talking about. At last night's debate, even though the Ward F audience and the NAACP moderators were hostile to him, the Mayor was strong and forceful and did a great job.



Yeah, he sure did a great job-- if by this you mean turning beat red, getting angry, trying to upstage the other speakers, and losing the audience in the process.


Posted on: 2013/4/27 16:45
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Great to put a name to that face. That's the guy I see at White Star quite often. He was always there on Sunday afternoons meeting with other "operative" types. They sometimes had stacks of voter info and I would hear them talking strategy. I usually see a few retired, newly employed ex-cops hanging out with him. And the drinks do flow....


All caps and no paragraph breaks, but worth the read. This is about Healy's right hand man, Craig Guy.

DEAR CRAIG GUY, from JUNIOR AURIEMMA, I HAVE A YEAR OR SO TO LIVE FROM A KIDNEY DISEASE, I JUST WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT BEFORE I DIE, I WAS NEVER YOUR INFORMANT, THAT YOU WENT AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT I WAS YOUR INFORMANT, I JUST WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT US AND OUR RELATIONSHIP, DECEMBER 13,1988 WE WERE ALL ARRESTED BY THE D.E.A. AND THE HUDSON COUNTY PROSCEUTORS OFFICE,INCLUDING 3 JERSEY CITY POLICE OFFICERS, 2 H.C.P.O. INVESTIGATORS, ALL CAUGHT ON A WIRE TAP,WE ALL PLEADED NOT GUILTY ON DECEMBER14,1988, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE SPOKE AT TIPPYS REST. ON KENNEDY BLVD. AND I TOLD YOU , WHEN WE WENT FOR A RIDE IN YOUR OR MY CAR, AFTER DEC.14,1988 AND I TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT I WOULD NEVER TESTIFY AGAINST YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS , AND NOT TO BELIEVE WHAT THE AG OFFICE TELL YOU ABOUT ME, THAT I WAS NOT FOR SALE AGAINST MY FRIENDS, YOU WERE WORKING IN THE ADM. BLD. ON NWK AVE.AT THE THIS TIME FOR YOUR WIFE WHO WAS PREGANT AT THE TIME, TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY,AND IN 1991 FEBRUARY,THE MISCONDUCT CHARGES AGAINST YOU WERE DROPPED , BY THE AG OFFICE, FOR REASONS THAT THE AG OFFICE NEVER DISCLOSED,DEPT. AG STEPHEN RESNICK,SAID. PAUL DEPASCALE(PROS.AT THAT TIME)SAID QUOTE WHY? THAT A GOOD QUESTIONAND ONE THAT WEVE NEVER FOUND AN ANSWER TO.YOU WERE REINSTATED TO THE J.C.P.D. WITHOUT A DEPARTMENTAL HEARING BY THAN POLICE CHIEF RICHIE HARRISON, TO THE CHIEF OFFICE(WHO YOU DONT TALK TO ANYMORE OVER HIS WIFE VALERE AND THE MANZO ELECTION,)WHAT A FRIEND HARRISON WAS TO YOU ALL THOSE YEARS And STUCK HIS HEAD OUT FOR YOU WHEN YOU GOT ARRESTED AND STOOD BY YOU, LIFE IS TO SHORT (BURY THE HATCHET)IN THE STATE GRAND JURY YOU TOLD THEM , I WAS YOUR INFORMANT,YOU TOLD THE GRND JURY THAT I WAS SUPPLYING INFORMATION ABOUT AN DOMINICAN DRUG DEALER(LIE), IN FACT,WHEN QUESTIONED BY THE AG BEFORE THE GRANDJURY YOU COULDNT EVEN REMEMBER THE DOMEMICAN DRUG DEALERS NAME? YOU PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER OF THIS LIE ABOUT ME AND YOU,REMEMBER AFTER MY TRIAL IN 1994 FEBRUARY YOU TESTIFY AT MY TRIAL AND TOLD THE SAME BULLSHIT STORY , ON THE STAND UNDER OATH, THAN THE COURT PLAY THE TAPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND ME ,EVEN THE AG THAN MR. JAY HINDMAN SAID QUOTE TRYING MY CASE SAID ( IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT LT. CRAIG GUY IS NOT DIRTY) YOU EVEN SENT WORD TO ME THAT YOU WERE SORRY ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT STORY, AND BLAME IT ON YOUR LAWYER GEORGE CAMPEN, YOU SENT WORD THROUGH C.D. TO TELL ME .I UNDERSTAND YOU DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU FOR YOUR DEFENSE, BUT YOU HURT ME, PLUS YOUR BROTHER GOING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE IF EVEN CATCHS ME SPITTING ON THE SIDEWALK HE WILL AREEST ME, I EVEN SENT FLOWERS TO YOUR PARENT WHEN THEY DIE TO THE FUNERAL PARLOR OUT OF RESPECT AND SOMEONE SENT THE FLOWERS BACK TO THE FLOWER STORE. ALL I GET NOW ADAYS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE PISS OFF AT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STATUS AT THE COUNTY LEVEL POSITION(CHIEF AIDE)AND THEY THAT YOU BECAME A PRICK UP AT THE COUNTY , ALL I GET FROM PEOPLE THAT SAY TO ME IS THAT I SHOULD OF HAVE TOLD ON YOU AND SENT YOU TO PRISON THAT THEIR OPINON NOT MINE. THE JERSEY JOURNAL EVEN CALL ME ABOUT US AND I TOLD THEM I HAD NO COMMENT TO GIVE THEM ON OUR SITUATION IN 1988, YOU REALLY ARE PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS SAYING THAT YOU ARE A RACIST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ????? ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LIVE AND LET THE PAST BE THE PAST WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, CRAIG , I ALL ASK OF IS RESPECT TO ME (JUNIOR) GOD BLESS JUNIOR AURIEMMA

from 2008...link

Posted on: 2013/4/27 11:38
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
You people don't know what you're talking about. At last night's debate, even though the Ward F audience and the NAACP moderators were hostile to him, the Mayor was strong and forceful and did a great job. He called your Full-op-It out on his dirty lies.

Unlike Councilboy Stevie, MAYOR Healy has a record to run on. He's done a great job in difficult times. He's added police and kept the streets safe. He's held property taxes down. He's overseen great economic development not just downtown but everywhere. And when Sandy hit, who was it that was actually making the city work, protecting lives and property? Not Stevie boy, but MAYOR Healy. And unlike Stevie, He's got a wife and kids and grandkids WHO LIVE IN JERSEY CITY!

Here's how this election is going down. All you do-gooders and dreamers downtown don't know how to run a campaign. You talk youself to death about how terrible our MAYOR is, and still nobody downtown will bother to vote.

MAYOR Healy has built up a lifetime of credibility with the REAL voters of Jersey City. They've got lives and don't bother with all this crap, but they will show up to vote, and send Stevie boy and all you wannabees back home to whereever it is you came from.



Do you really think that name calling will strengthen your cause? I assume you're letting off some steam. You come off from your posts as being a bully and a jerk. I understand your frustration. The recent Healy candidates - council and BOE have been smoked in recent elections. Good luck...but I hope that the entire healy team loses.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:57
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#19
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/4/13 20:05
Last Login :
2014/10/10 0:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 13
Offline
You lost me at "He's held property taxes down"

Woah!

Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:48
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#18
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/4/24 4:31
Last Login :
2013/5/12 3:55
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 10
Offline
Quote:

81905 wrote:
Don't respond to WeBelongHere!


What kind of a zipcode is 81905? Not from jersey City thats for sure.

Some kind of "community" you guys run here. You dont like what I have to say, so your webmaster takes down my posts and you say just ignore me.

Try ignoring the Healy voters when we come out and you're still blabbing about how mean and nasty those oldtimers are.

MAYOR Healy is MAYOR Healy because the real people of Jersey City believe in him and know what he's done for us.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:45
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/12/7 2:49
Last Login :
2015/11/10 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
Don't respond to WeBelongHere! 2 posts and they are only trying to instigate the posters here who have legit concerns about the direction our city is heading in.

My best guess is that WeBelongHere is a city employee that will be kicked to the curb once Fulop is in. Their name says it all.

Fulop, when you are sworn in as Mayor, please trim all the fat especially the double dipping fat!

Fulop for Mayor!

Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:34
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1893
Offline
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
Unlike Councilboy Stevie, MAYOR Healy has a record to run on. He's done a great job in difficult times. He's added police and kept the streets safe. He's held property taxes down. He's overseen great economic development not just downtown but everywhere. And when Sandy hit, who was it that was actually making the city work, protecting lives and property? Not Stevie boy, but MAYOR Healy. And unlike Stevie, He's got a wife and kids and grandkids WHO LIVE IN JERSEY CITY!

I don't want to jump into the rest, but do you honestly think it's fair to criticize a guy for not being married and having kids? There are any number of reasons to not jump on someone for that.

Besides, saying that Healy is a better choice simply because the person's family lives in town makes no sense. Those people have jobs here. Logically, it just makes sense to live in town.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:24
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/1/29 2:54
Last Login :
2019/7/1 19:35
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 276
Offline
Quote:

WeBelongHere wrote:
... And unlike Stevie, He's got a wife and kids and grandkids WHO LIVE IN JERSEY CITY!

Here's how this election is going down. All you do-gooders and dreamers downtown don't know how to run a campaign. You talk youself to death about how terrible our MAYOR is, and still nobody downtown will bother to vote.

MAYOR Healy has built up a lifetime of credibility with the REAL voters of Jersey City. They've got lives and don't bother with all this crap, but they will show up to vote, and send Stevie boy and all you wannabees back home to whereever it is you came from.



Please explain to me WHY you have to be FROM Jersey City to be a legit candidate or REAL voter? What does it matter if anyone grew up outside of New Jersey or the United States, but now lives in Jersey City? Why would my vote be any less sincere because I lived in over ten states in my lifetime (military family)? I choose to live in Jersey City and I've settled down here. Stop this xenophobic ranting.


Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:21
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#14
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/4/24 4:31
Last Login :
2013/5/12 3:55
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 10
Offline
You people don't know what you're talking about. At last night's debate, even though the Ward F audience and the NAACP moderators were hostile to him, the Mayor was strong and forceful and did a great job. He called your Full-op-It out on his dirty lies.

Unlike Councilboy Stevie, MAYOR Healy has a record to run on. He's done a great job in difficult times. He's added police and kept the streets safe. He's held property taxes down. He's overseen great economic development not just downtown but everywhere. And when Sandy hit, who was it that was actually making the city work, protecting lives and property? Not Stevie boy, but MAYOR Healy. And unlike Stevie, He's got a wife and kids and grandkids WHO LIVE IN JERSEY CITY!

Here's how this election is going down. All you do-gooders and dreamers downtown don't know how to run a campaign. You talk youself to death about how terrible our MAYOR is, and still nobody downtown will bother to vote.

MAYOR Healy has built up a lifetime of credibility with the REAL voters of Jersey City. They've got lives and don't bother with all this crap, but they will show up to vote, and send Stevie boy and all you wannabees back home to whereever it is you came from.


Posted on: 2013/4/26 17:07
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
2019/12/17 22:00
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1893
Offline
Healy is correct that all campaigns are ugly. There is a certain reason for that.

I am hopeful that there will be video of last night's debate. I'd really like to watch it.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 14:53
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/12/12 0:13
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 756
Offline
Quote:
OneSkirt wrote: Quote:
H-Parker wrote: What people are reporting about Healy is quite a change from the first debate, which I attended. Perhaps it was the format (public forum vs. debate), but Healy was well-behaved, for the most part. If he's losing it on stage, maybe he thinks he's losing at the polls.
The format of the last 2 debates has been the moderator asks a question & each candidate gets to answer. If your Healy, you then try to fight to get in a second or third statement/rebuttle after each of your opponents speak. Which is against the rules but he gets angrier and angrier as the debate goes on if he doesn't get his way. Tonight's moderator kept it respectful, but denied him most of his extra replies that were off format.
Healy towards the end of the 1st debate was getting flustered & loud. Remember, the Heights is his home turf & keeping it together would have been paramount as Fulop has been making steady headway there. At each succeeding debate I have personally seen fewer & fewer of Healy's Old Guard supporters. St. Peter's debate showed the largest amount of Healy supporters as he had ordered his directors there, many whom live out of town. His wife is losing it more & more. Could she be afraid of losing her BOE job? And OneSkirt, the first lady is quite the drinker. Several years back a group were campaigning outside the Cenjtral Ave. Stop & Shop. The charming first lady came after an acquaintance so viciously (verbally) that the acquaintance crossed the street to get away from her fearing that things would go from screaming to a physical assualt. This happened mid morning. I have personally seen her pack them away. Fine example.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 11:02
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/2 4:49
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 810
Offline
Quote:

H-Parker wrote:
What people are reporting about Healy is quite a change from the first debate, which I attended. Perhaps it was the format (public forum vs. debate), but Healy was well-behaved, for the most part.

If he's losing it on stage, maybe he thinks he's losing at the polls.


The format of the last 2 debates has been the moderator asks a question & each candidate gets to answer. If your Healy, you then try to fight to get in a second or third statement/rebuttle after each of your opponents speak. Which is against the rules but he gets angrier and angrier as the debate goes on if he doesn't get his way. Tonight's moderator kept it respectful, but denied him most of his extra replies that were off format.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 4:04
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/2 4:49
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 810
Offline
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
And boy howdy was Healy outdoing himself on the UGLY front at the Mayoral debate tonight. [Poor} track record aside, do we really want someone this hostile and this lacking in composure to lead & represent us for 4 more years??


His wife was just a barrel of laughs too. She wasn't shaking as badly as he was but she got in the face of a Fulop volunteer after the debate asking the volunteer how much Fulop paid her. The volunteer just smiled & said nothing as Healy's security people pulled the very classy first lady away & lead her off. Nasty woman.


Wow. I don't know what she looks like. The more I keep hearing about her public actions, the more I'm embarrassed for them.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 4:02
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/1/15 19:31
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 154
Offline
What people are reporting about Healy is quite a change from the first debate, which I attended. Perhaps it was the format (public forum vs. debate), but Healy was well-behaved, for the most part.

If he's losing it on stage, maybe he thinks he's losing at the polls.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 4:02
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/12/12 0:13
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 756
Offline
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
And boy howdy was Healy outdoing himself on the UGLY front at the Mayoral debate tonight. [Poor} track record aside, do we really want someone this hostile and this lacking in composure to lead & represent us for 4 more years??


His wife was just a barrel of laughs too. She wasn't shaking as badly as he was but she got in the face of a Fulop volunteer after the debate asking the volunteer how much Fulop paid her. The volunteer just smiled & said nothing as Healy's security people pulled the very classy first lady away & lead her off. Nasty woman.

Posted on: 2013/4/26 2:59
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/2 4:49
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 810
Offline
And boy howdy was Healy outdoing himself on the UGLY front at the Mayoral debate tonight. [Poor} track record aside, do we really want someone this hostile and this lacking in composure to lead & represent us for 4 more years??

Posted on: 2013/4/26 2:32
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/10/7 15:46
Last Login :
9/19 0:12
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3182
Offline
Quote:
?He raised $40,000 since breakfast this morning, and that?s hard money ,? said Healy operative Craig Guy, looking up from his BlackBerry.


So Craig I guess we won?t know if you were bull*hiting or not until after the election. I don?t think Tuesday?s money will be on any NJ ELECT report until after the election. But I will keep checking.

Posted on: 2013/4/25 19:15
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/11 3:28
Last Login :
2017/1/5 1:56
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Posts: 2889
Offline
Quote:

Pamrapo wrote:
Quote:
?He raised $40,000 since breakfast this morning, and that?s hard money ,? said Healy operative Craig Guy, looking up from his BlackBerry.


This is truly scary. How do you think that $40,000 is being raised and from who? Healy, who lagged behind Fulop in fundraising for the whole campaign cycle, suddenly finds a magic pipeline of money.

BTW, Craig Guy in the background there, Healy's 2009 campaign manager, who presided over all the Bid Rig ?fundraising?? You find out some amazing things if you just Google "Craig Guy Jersey City".

http://nj-pensions.findthedata.org/l/58303/Guy-Craig-J
Craig Guy was born in 1957 and retired from Jersey City on 04/05 with a retirement cause of Special - applies to PFRS & SPRS only. The Pension is funded by PFRS - Police and Firemen's Retirement System as a Member benefit type.?
The Salary used for the pension calculation is $108,177 with a monthly pension payment of $6,287.52, which is?194.3% higher?than the average for all New Jersey State Pensions.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/15/nyr ... gned-on-drug-charges.html
Sgt. Craig Guy, 31, of Hazlet, who headed a squad in the narcotics unit, was arraigned on charges that he had conspired to distribute cocaine.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7082
Shouting, shoving, then they're all smiles?
By Augie Torres, Saturday, November 18, 2006
It only took the second day, and technically the first few hours of the third, for the Jersey City contingent to make themselves known at the League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City.?According to some present, about 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday, in the Borgata hotel and casino's Gypsy Bar, a "physical" confrontation broke out. The star of the day seemed to be Jersey City Corporation Counsel Bill Matsikoudis. Also present were Carl Czaplicki, Mayor Jerramiah Healy's chief of staff, city Business Administrator Brian O'Reilly, Jersey City Councilman Bill Gaughan, the grandfatherly chief of staff for County Executive Tom DeGise, and Craig Guy, former police officer and another DeGise assistant.?

http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... hoboken_story_left_column
7. Craig Guy and Harold ?Bud? Demellier
Craig Guy and Harold E. Demellier Jr. are the Batman and Robin of Hudson County?s inner circles, both employees in Hudson County government who work their political magic behind the scenes. These two are the real power behind Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise, who often lends out their services to political allies. Guy, for instance, once worked as campaign manager for Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, while Demellier was once lent to West New York after Sal Vega first became mayor. Guy, who sits on several county boards and is deputy chief of staff for DeGise, and Demellier, director of the county Department of Roads & Public Property, are in the brain trusts of several other key political figures, such as Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith.



Great to put a name to that face. That's the guy I see at White Star quite often. He was always there on Sunday afternoons meeting with other "operative" types. They sometimes had stacks of voter info and I would hear them talking strategy. I usually see a few retired, newly employed ex-cops hanging out with him. And the drinks do flow....

Posted on: 2013/4/25 19:06
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
The amazing thing is, Healy may just pull it off and win. About half of voters on May 14th WILL come out and vote for Healy. I hope it's a little (or a lot) less than half.

Let your friends and neighbors know about this election. We are so close to establishing good government in Jersey City!


Quote:

Pamrapo wrote:
Quote:
?He raised $40,000 since breakfast this morning, and that?s hard money ,? said Healy operative Craig Guy, looking up from his BlackBerry.


This is truly scary. How do you think that $40,000 is being raised and from who? Healy, who lagged behind Fulop in fundraising for the whole campaign cycle, suddenly finds a magic pipeline of money.

BTW, Craig Guy in the background there, Healy's 2009 campaign manager, who presided over all the Bid Rig ?fundraising?? You find out some amazing things if you just Google "Craig Guy Jersey City".

http://nj-pensions.findthedata.org/l/58303/Guy-Craig-J
Craig Guy was born in 1957 and retired from Jersey City on 04/05 with a retirement cause of Special - applies to PFRS & SPRS only. The Pension is funded by PFRS - Police and Firemen's Retirement System as a Member benefit type.?
The Salary used for the pension calculation is $108,177 with a monthly pension payment of $6,287.52, which is?194.3% higher?than the average for all New Jersey State Pensions.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/15/nyr ... gned-on-drug-charges.html
Sgt. Craig Guy, 31, of Hazlet, who headed a squad in the narcotics unit, was arraigned on charges that he had conspired to distribute cocaine.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7082
Shouting, shoving, then they're all smiles?
By Augie Torres, Saturday, November 18, 2006
It only took the second day, and technically the first few hours of the third, for the Jersey City contingent to make themselves known at the League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City.?According to some present, about 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday, in the Borgata hotel and casino's Gypsy Bar, a "physical" confrontation broke out. The star of the day seemed to be Jersey City Corporation Counsel Bill Matsikoudis. Also present were Carl Czaplicki, Mayor Jerramiah Healy's chief of staff, city Business Administrator Brian O'Reilly, Jersey City Councilman Bill Gaughan, the grandfatherly chief of staff for County Executive Tom DeGise, and Craig Guy, former police officer and another DeGise assistant.?

http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... hoboken_story_left_column
7. Craig Guy and Harold ?Bud? Demellier
Craig Guy and Harold E. Demellier Jr. are the Batman and Robin of Hudson County?s inner circles, both employees in Hudson County government who work their political magic behind the scenes. These two are the real power behind Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise, who often lends out their services to political allies. Guy, for instance, once worked as campaign manager for Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, while Demellier was once lent to West New York after Sal Vega first became mayor. Guy, who sits on several county boards and is deputy chief of staff for DeGise, and Demellier, director of the county Department of Roads & Public Property, are in the brain trusts of several other key political figures, such as Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith.

Posted on: 2013/4/25 17:39
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/2 4:49
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 810
Offline
These guys are just a riches of embarrassment.

Posted on: 2013/4/25 17:00
 Top 


Re: Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#2
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/4/13 4:53
Last Login :
2014/1/28 0:17
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 83
Offline
Quote:
?He raised $40,000 since breakfast this morning, and that?s hard money ,? said Healy operative Craig Guy, looking up from his BlackBerry.


This is truly scary. How do you think that $40,000 is being raised and from who? Healy, who lagged behind Fulop in fundraising for the whole campaign cycle, suddenly finds a magic pipeline of money.

BTW, Craig Guy in the background there, Healy's 2009 campaign manager, who presided over all the Bid Rig ?fundraising?? You find out some amazing things if you just Google "Craig Guy Jersey City".

http://nj-pensions.findthedata.org/l/58303/Guy-Craig-J
Craig Guy was born in 1957 and retired from Jersey City on 04/05 with a retirement cause of Special - applies to PFRS & SPRS only. The Pension is funded by PFRS - Police and Firemen's Retirement System as a Member benefit type.?
The Salary used for the pension calculation is $108,177 with a monthly pension payment of $6,287.52, which is?194.3% higher?than the average for all New Jersey State Pensions.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/15/nyr ... gned-on-drug-charges.html
Sgt. Craig Guy, 31, of Hazlet, who headed a squad in the narcotics unit, was arraigned on charges that he had conspired to distribute cocaine.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7082
Shouting, shoving, then they're all smiles?
By Augie Torres, Saturday, November 18, 2006
It only took the second day, and technically the first few hours of the third, for the Jersey City contingent to make themselves known at the League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City.?According to some present, about 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday, in the Borgata hotel and casino's Gypsy Bar, a "physical" confrontation broke out. The star of the day seemed to be Jersey City Corporation Counsel Bill Matsikoudis. Also present were Carl Czaplicki, Mayor Jerramiah Healy's chief of staff, city Business Administrator Brian O'Reilly, Jersey City Councilman Bill Gaughan, the grandfatherly chief of staff for County Executive Tom DeGise, and Craig Guy, former police officer and another DeGise assistant.?

http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... hoboken_story_left_column
7. Craig Guy and Harold ?Bud? Demellier
Craig Guy and Harold E. Demellier Jr. are the Batman and Robin of Hudson County?s inner circles, both employees in Hudson County government who work their political magic behind the scenes. These two are the real power behind Hudson County Executive Tom DeGise, who often lends out their services to political allies. Guy, for instance, once worked as campaign manager for Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, while Demellier was once lent to West New York after Sal Vega first became mayor. Guy, who sits on several county boards and is deputy chief of staff for DeGise, and Demellier, director of the county Department of Roads & Public Property, are in the brain trusts of several other key political figures, such as Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith.

Posted on: 2013/4/25 16:29
 Top 


Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
#1
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/1/11 15:20
Last Login :
2013/6/13 15:22
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 59
Offline
Check out this new story from PolitickerNJ. Healy on campaigns: 'they're all ugly'
By Max Pizarro | April 23rd, 2013 - 4:05pm

JERSEY CITY ? The door in the back of his headquarters swung open and Mayor Jerry Healy galloped for the front door.

?It?s ugly but they?re all ugly,? Healy told PolitickerNJ.com in reference to the campaign. ?I run and they throw s-t at me. I?ve been inoculated, immunized, whatever you want to call it.?

He was in a bright mood. He grabbed a chair and sat.

?We outraised them... in the last quarter,? the mayor said of his rival?s fundraising.

Still, Fulop overall has double the cash on hand.

?We?ve got a fundraiser (hosted by Tonio Burgos) Thursday night and another one after that,? Healy said, buoyant by the race by appearances.

?He raised $40,000 since breakfast this morning, and that?s hard money ,? said Healy operative Craig Guy, looking up from his BlackBerry.

Former Gov. Dick Codey today endorsed Healy and plans to do a robocall on behalf of the mayor. Assemblyman Tom Giblin (D-34) and the Operating engineers Local 68 likewise backed the mayor.

On his way out to Oakland Avenue, Healy slammed his lead opponent, downtown Councilman Steve Fulop, for trying to stir questions about Healy?s opposition to school vouchers.

Healy claims he wrote a letter in support of the Opportunity Scholarship Act so the children in his city wouldn?t be excluded from the pilot program but called his support for vouchers a mischaracterization.

Read more at http://www.politickernj.com/64895/hea ... re-all-ugly#ixzz2ROG3dcWQ
or sign up for a free trial of State Street Wire at http://www.politickernj.com/freetrial

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/4/24 14:16
 Top 




« 1 (2)




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017