Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Abdul Malik for Mayor - MAY 14, 2013 JERSEY CITY ELECTION
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
The one thing I heard that was worth listening is the overcowding of the PATH system. What mayoral candidate besides Dr. Malik have expressed these concerns? Should more high rises in Journal Square and Downtown improve our quality of life?

Posted on: 2013/4/18 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
An interview with Dr. Abdul Malik

https://vimeo.com/64280764

Posted on: 2013/4/18 15:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I think it is wrong that Abdul Malik was not invited to Pat O'Melia mayoral forum at the Lowes. Someone made a comment to me, that if Fulop and Healy were to die before the election, then Malik and Walker are the only candidates. I personally wished both Fulop and Healy a long life. Considering JC has had 20 or more candidates running for mayor in the past, I think Pat O'Melia could handle just 4, he did hold a debate 4 years ago and invited all 5 mayoral candidates then. While Malik is stating he was not invited due to his religion, I believe he was not invited because he doesn't have the "big bucks" associated with his campaign. This means anyone who runs for office as an independent will not be invited to a mayoral debate. I am hosting a Ward C debate and have invited everyone by mail. I also plan to placing the debate on line. I believe everyone should be heard in a debate which is different from an interview by a host with one or two candidates.

I agree, he also made some valid points at the Heights debate.

Posted on: 2013/4/2 21:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I think it is wrong that Abdul Malik was not invited to Pat O'Melia mayoral forum at the Lowes. Someone made a comment to me, that if Fulop and Healy were to die before the election, then Malik and Walker are the only candidates. I personally wished both Fulop and Healy a long life. Considering JC has had 20 or more candidates running for mayor in the past, I think Pat O'Melia could handle just 4, he did hold a debate 4 years ago and invited all 5 mayoral candidates then. While Malik is stating he was not invited due to his religion, I believe he was not invited because he doesn't have the "big bucks" associated with his campaign. This means anyone who runs for office as an independent will not be invited to a mayoral debate. I am hosting a Ward C debate and have invited everyone by mail. I also plan to placing the debate on line. I believe everyone should be heard in a debate which is different from an interview by a host with one or two candidates.

Posted on: 2013/4/2 21:42

Abdul Malik for Mayor - MAY 14, 2013 JERSEY CITY ELECTION
Webmaster
Webmaster

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/25 12:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Webmasters
You may reply to this topic if you:
1. Have at least 50 prior posts
2. Post information that supports this candidate

This topic is intended to make it easier for undecided voters to make a decision as to why they should vote for this candidate. Less than supportive items may be posted elsewhere on this site.

Posted on: 2013/3/23 17:44

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017