Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Zahara Day Spa - monmouth street
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/25 20:14
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the warning. My friend went there for a facial, got the opposite of relaxing from a very "eccentric" owner. Additionally, the owner tried and insisted her to buy over $200 of her products. Be warned!

Posted on: 2014/8/5 14:06

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/6 18:06
From downtown jc
Group:
Registered Users
Warning: Be careful with getting a massage here. After my friend got an incredible facial, she recommended Zahara Day Spa and suggested that I go for a massage. I have been getting massage for 15 years and even dated a massage therapist, so I can say with confidence that I know what is proper practice and what is not. The "therapist" was not only unprofessional in her massage technique but also believed herself to be a chiropractor. After attempting to "crack" my back and shoulders, I ended the massage immediately and complained to the owner. If I had wanted my back cracked I would have gone to a doctor in the first place. The owner "fired" the therapist on the spot and then begged me not to sue.

Weeks later and several sessions of physical therapy to repair the damage to my shoulder, I find out that the "therapist" is STILL giving massage there. I am shocked by all the positive reviews on Yelp for this place. I will never go back and cannot recommend this spa to anyone.

Posted on: 2014/8/4 20:27

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/7/31 18:01
From In your dreams
Group:
Registered Users
AMAZING!! Just did the Swedish Massage after a Boot Camp class. I booked the Deep Tissue Massage for next weekend. So worth the money and a great way to relieve stress.

Posted on: 2013/3/2 18:19

Zahara Day Spa - monmouth street
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/24 5:16
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone tried this new spa? I'm excited to have a place in my neighborhood, but it seemed a bit pricey, at $130 for a standard facial. Is that a normal price?

There are a couple of obviously fake reviews on Yelp. When will people realize what a turn off that is??

Posted on: 2013/3/2 3:43

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017