Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Steven Fulop - Our Team
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
All here are invited! If you'd like to volunteer
to help Steve or Candice Osborne,
running for Ward E Council contact me directly.
http://stevenfulop.com/candidates

Dale Hardman
2013 Fulop Mayoral Campaign
Community Affairs
brightmoments@gmail.com

Resized Image Steve Fulop said

As the campaign gets going, I want to exten
an invitation for you to join us for breakfast
this Saturday (January 12) at 10:30a.m. for
the official grand opening of our new campaign
headquarters and a chance to meet some of
the council candidates. It is located at 2175 J
ohn F. Kennedy Blvd, at the corner of Kennedy
and Morton.

We have been working for a month to get the
space ready, and I couldn't be more excited. It is
located at the borders of Ward A and B, and one
block from Ward F. We took a building that has
been vacant for years and renovated it with
volunteers. A space that was once an eyesore on
the community is now fit to be the main HQ for a
citywide mayoral campaign.

Again, I hope you can join us and meet the council
candidates. That's this Saturday at 10:30 a.m., at
2175 Kennedy Boulevard.

Posted on: 2013/1/11 2:43
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

We have seen your opponent on Ocean and MLK for the last two months.

At what bar?

Posted on: 2013/1/9 21:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

StevenFulop wrote:
A couple points and I can still appreciate your post however,

1) Frank doesn't live in Country Village. He lives interestingly virtually next door (same area) to his opponent on the Healy ticket Dr. Epps.

2) It is a big city and I actually am in every ward almost every day. We had a meet and greet in Ward A late last week, our new HQ is opening on the border of Ward A and Ward B, we actually walked a district there last week as well

Hope that helps

I appreciate the response back, the part of ward A I live in is 45% seniors who have lived and owned their homes for the last 40 years, 25% Brooklyn transplants who just purchased their homes in the last 10 years and 30% downtown JC transplants... and as of now the only folks that know anything about you are the dtjc transplants the others are clueless to who you are and what you represent.

I also must say the area is loaded with city workers(teachers and safety workers) who seem to love your opponent and they are spreading the gospel about Healy how he wont hurt us... so hopefully you can get down here more, so folks can be more familiar with your politics. Hopefully our next block association meeting you can attend. Good Luck!

http://www.uszip.com/zip/07305
Where did you get your numbers - looks like about 11% of Greenville is 65+. Assuming that most of the downtown and Brooklyn transplants are white how come only about 7,000 out of 60,000 residents in 07305 are white?

I guess you missed the part where I said "the part of ward A I live in" Ward A. or Greenville is pretty big, I do not live in the entire ward I live in a section of Ward A, or a section of GV. That;s where my numbers come from.

Posted on: 2013/1/9 18:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

StevenFulop wrote:

1) Frank doesn't live in Country Village. He lives interestingly virtually next door (same area) to his opponent on the Healy ticket Dr. Epps.

2) It is a big city and I actually am in every ward almost every day. We had a meet and greet in Ward A late last week, our new HQ is opening on the border of Ward A and Ward B, we actually walked a district there last week as well

Hope that helps

I appreciate the response back, the part of ward A I live in is 45% seniors who have lived and owned their homes for the last 40 years, 25% Brooklyn transplants who just purchased their homes in the last 10 years and 30% downtown JC transplants... and as of now the only folks that know anything about you are the dtjc transplants the others are clueless to who you are and what you represent.

I also must say the area is loaded with city workers(teachers and safety workers) who seem to love your opponent and they are spreading the gospel about Healy how he wont hurt us... so hopefully you can get down here more, so folks can be more familiar with your politics. Hopefully our next block association meeting you can attend. Good Luck!

http://www.uszip.com/zip/07305
Where did you get your numbers - looks like about 11% of Greenville is 65+. Assuming that most of the downtown and Brooklyn transplants are white how come only about 7,000 out of 60,000 residents in 07305 are white?

Posted on: 2013/1/9 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

StevenFulop wrote:

Hope that helps

Posted on: 2013/1/9 14:10

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/27 19:46
Group:
Registered Users

Hope that helps

Posted on: 2013/1/9 14:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Good Luck! Not sure FRANK GAJEWSKI will be getting our vote here in ward A. Most folks I talk to are not interested in another rep coming out of Country Village as their voice. The one we have now, has failed us miserably.

Also most ward A residents are confused to why you are not seen more in this ward.

We have seen your opponent on Ocean and MLK for the last two months.

Posted on: 2013/1/9 13:47

Steven Fulop - Our Team
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/27 19:46
Group:
Registered Users
hope your year is off to a great start.It may seem hard to believe, but the 2013 mayoral election is just four months away. I want to tell you that our campaign is hard at it.

Moving forward, I am excited today to roll out more of our council ticket. You can read names and bios for the team by clicking here at http://stevenfulop.com/candidates . We now have 8 of the 9 council candidates selected, and we expect the last one to give us the green light by the end of next week.

I couldn't be prouder of this ticket. It is a fantastic mix of professional,strong, energetic, and highly qualified people. We have many new faces and a couple of long-time community leaders. It is a diverse ticket focused on bridge building and inclusiveness. It is a ticket with expertise ranging from budgets,to recreation, to public safety, to education, to community responsiveness. The bottom line is, when we said we were going to do things differently and pick the best people for the long term, we meant it. We are putting the people of Jersey City first.

I hope you can join us for this journey. And you can expect that a campaign volunteer will be knocking on your door in the near future!

Sincerely
Steven Fulop

Posted on: 2013/1/9 13:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017