Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: 42-story residential tower on tap for Journal Square
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

littlemissmarker wrote:
Since development started at least in the 1890's Jersey City is clearly Matured and has passed from childhood to Adulthood. It may be changing but it is not maturing and moving toward adult hood. More like a face lift that will leave it totally unfamiliar to those who knew it before the face lift. But it will look younger and more attractive to some.
So in some ways Jersey City is regressing from Adulthood to childhood again. No?

Stick around... You will fit right in with the other loonies that are nothing more than old timer chicken littles: the world is coming to an end because the Jersey City you have romanticized in your mind has changed (to most people, the changes are an improvements, but to your kind they are a regression) and you can't stand that you are increasingly irrelevant to the future (and, brighter) JC.

Posted on: 2015/3/11 1:23

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/5 5:46
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Since development started at least in the 1890's Jersey City is clearly Matured and has passed from childhood to Adulthood. It may be changing but it is not maturing and moving toward adult hood. More like a face lift that will leave it totally unfamiliar to those who knew it before the face lift. But it will look younger and more attractive to some.
So in some ways Jersey City is regressing from Adulthood to childhood again. No?

Posted on: 2015/3/10 23:50

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I complained -- they didn't enforce.

Posted on: 2015/3/10 23:45

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Here's the sad and disappointing part- leaving out ethnic group names- it could be any group or family over crowding an apartment. It could be any landlord looking the other way or simply being absentee and looking the other way. But what is saddest is that Code Enforcement could care less about over crowding. THEY LOOK THE OTHER WAY. Now that folks is sad.

Posted on: 2015/3/10 23:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

littlemissmarker wrote:
There are rules about the number of people living in x number of bedrooms. But Housing Code Enforcement and the Quality of Life Task force-- look the other way.
No body cares about over crowding. Just bring in the money.

They do enforce it when someone complains. There was on building owner busted near St. Peters College for illegal units not too long ago.

A couple years back, a 2 family home was inspected near me. The fire department responding to a call found something like 30+ people living there and filed a complaint with housing code enforcement. The mailbox for each apartment had an endless list of names on it (lots of Shah and Patel)

Posted on: 2015/2/27 16:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

littlemissmarker wrote:
1. Jersey City is NOT A GROWING CITY. It is all Grown UP there are houses in this city that are well over 100 years old. So it ain't growing.

This reminds of that priceless quip from The Princess Bride: "You keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means."

Here, straight from the dictionary:

grow
verb \?gr?\
: to become larger : to increase in size, amount, etc.

: to become better or improved in some way : to become more developed, mature, etc.

: to become larger and change from being a child to being an adult as time passes : to pass from childhood to adulthood

Posted on: 2015/2/27 16:11

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
There are rules about the number of people living in x number of bedrooms. But Housing Code Enforcement and the Quality of Life Task force-- look the other way.
No body cares about over crowding. Just bring in the money.

Posted on: 2015/2/27 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/16 11:22
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

littlemissmarker wrote:
Granted I have read only a few posts on this subject, however, even those posts lead me to say something.
1. Jersey City is NOT A GROWING CITY. It is all Grown UP there are houses in this city that are well over 100 years old. So it ain't growing.
What it is doing is becoming Gentrified. Tear it down; build it up. Make it new and shiny.
Make my house become a cash cow for me. Increase the value of the Real Estate.
Neighborhood? What's a Neighborhood?
Community ? What's that?
I just want my house to be worth more.
Now that's the truth.

Don't be silly. Of course it's growing. It's adding people, buildings and infrastructure. It's historical peak population was well above what it is today. If anything, it is re-birthing. Communities are live organisms that evolve or die. What they evolve into may not suit you, but it's still an evolution.

Posted on: 2015/2/27 15:40

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Granted I have read only a few posts on this subject, however, even those posts lead me to say something.
What it is doing is becoming Gentrified. Tear it down; build it up. Make it new and shiny.
Make my house become a cash cow for me. Increase the value of the Real Estate.
Neighborhood? What's a Neighborhood?
Community ? What's that?
I just want my house to be worth more.
Now that's the truth.

Posted on: 2015/2/27 15:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
I struggle with this too. Calling a spade a spade, that's an ugly-ass neighborhood. But they're peoples' homes. So I get what they're saying.

I think you need to stop such elitist remarks for a minute at look at the area on a street view in google maps. put in 121 Magnolia for a proximity which is part of a row of lovely brownsotnesThat is a nice tree lined street. Houses look pretty well kept. Overall that is a nice quiet neighborhood.I don't blame these people one little bit.

And brownstones are not the only "pretty" houses in JC.

Now hold on before you start tossing "elitism" around. JSQ - like almost all of JC - has some beautiful/charming architecture. A lot of houses are pretty run-down, though, and developments like the towers are going to raise values in the entire neighborhood. Over time, that will benefit those homeowners. But change is hard, I know.

Well it sounded elitist because you made a statement that that specific neighborhood is "ass-ugly" which is a rude phrase and not accurate. It smacks of someone who has never been there, let alone looked at the intersection/view of that block of Magnolia on street view in Google maps.

Posted on: 2015/2/26 21:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
I struggle with this too. Calling a spade a spade, that's an ugly-ass neighborhood. But they're peoples' homes. So I get what they're saying.

I think you need to stop such elitist remarks for a minute at look at the area on a street view in google maps. put in 121 Magnolia for a proximity which is part of a row of lovely brownsotnesThat is a nice tree lined street. Houses look pretty well kept. Overall that is a nice quiet neighborhood.I don't blame these people one little bit.

Now hold on before you start tossing "elitism" around. JSQ - like almost all of JC - has some beautiful/charming architecture. A lot of houses are pretty run-down, though, and developments like the towers are going to raise values in the entire neighborhood. Over time, that will benefit those homeowners. But change is hard, I know.

Posted on: 2015/2/26 21:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
Quote:

JCishome wrote:

i agree magnolia is pretty...i think the city should have done a better job with the transition from this residential street to the towers. maybe a green ring or something

Posted on: 2015/2/26 20:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:

Posted on: 2015/2/26 19:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/2/26 18:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/27 19:59
From journal square
Group:
Registered Users
Lets hope these neighbors dont look across the street to see what will be a 54-60-70 story tower development.

I understand that JC and especially JSQ is a hodge-podge of poor zoning where a 2 story house can sit next to a skyscraper, but its also a city, and a growing one. Also, no offense, but they arent exactly plopping down a tower next to a beautifully manicured block of historic brownstones. These houses may be the opposite of attractive, but thats just me.

Posted on: 2015/2/26 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Anger over proposed Journal Square tower still simmering

By Terrence T. McDonald | The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal 
February 25, 2015 at  9:53 PM

JERSEY CITY - Three years after city officials agreed to allow a developer to build a residential tower as high as 42 stories in Journal Square's Hilltop neighborhood, residents of the area are still angry about the deal.

The proposed development, set for east of Summit Avenue, doesn't belong among the two- and three-story homes in the surrounding area, neighbors said at tonight's City Council meeting.

"It's a plan that's going to destroy our neighborhood," said Joanne Gifford, of Magnolia Avenue.

Anne Marley, also of Magnolia Avenue, said towers that reach over 40 stories do not belong on the east side of Summit Avenue.

"Preserve our neighborhood as a livable part of the city," Marley said.

Council members were considering a measure that would vacate a portion of West Street to the developer of the proposed tower, Avner Netter. West Street is a dead-end street off of Magnolia Avenue that runs into the development site.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ill_sim.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2015/2/26 6:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Wrong. This is development for development's sake. I don't think anyone here is anti-change. This is more about having some aforethought in regards to mass transit and infrastructure. Some folks are getting bags of cash so that others can take the money and run without any regard to the citizens of Jersey City. OOOH another bagel shop! Enjoy that as we pry you out of the PATH train.

There wouldn't be a development if there wasn't the expectation that it could be sold or rented. If it will be built, then it can be sold.

If a development of this size can be built with the expectation of being sold, it is only because there is already demand for that product.

The same people complaining that this is too big and out of scale will be complaining that rents are becoming unaffordable. Well yes, that's what happens when demand outstrips supply and you don't build more supply.

Many buildings that were built to sell failed and ended up renting to the endless supply of Indians and other Asians who are willing to split a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment amongst four, five or more people. The expected influx of said number of people ends up doubling and tripling. Sometimes it's even worse.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerse ... 29740914961260.xml&coll=3

210 Pavonia Ave, which is one of the raided homes, is a one family home Downtown. The Milburn couple that owns it paid $240,000 for it in 1990.
354 Wayne St. is a large two family home. The couple that owns it paid $89,900 for it in 1981.
Are you trying to say that what these two couples did was because they couldn't make any money renting or selling their homes legitimately? Really?

Not sure if you are asking me but obviously the buildings were vastly overcrowded. I am sure that like many landlords the people may have thought they were renting legitimately but then you would have to ask them. My first landlord lived in North Carolina. We could have had 20 people living in our place and they would never have known. And many out of town landlords NEVER check on their properties.

Yes, I was asking you because you wrote that the owners were breaking the law because they couldn't make money legitimately. Those owners own very valuable properties and the owners can most definitley rent and or sell for profit.
Here's another question: why did you make it a point of mentioning Asians and Indians (BTW, Indians are Asian) when you could have not made any reference to nationality and it would have had the same effect? It came across as racist to me.

I never ONCE said that they couldn't make money legitimately. I never once said they were breaking the law. I didn't need to as the city obviously exposed that. I think you may be imaginening things that are not there. As for people's racial sensitivities? That's their burden.

Actually, you did say that. I quote you, 'Many buildings that were built to sell failed and ended up renting to the endless supply of Indians and other Asians who are willing to split a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment amongst four, five or more people. '
Those buildings did not 'fail' as you wrote. They sold and they have a tremendous amount of equity but you wrote that they weren't valuable so they went to..the Asians! How condescending are you? What you wrote about the homes not selling was not only not true but it's your tone that makes you sound racist. You imply in what you wrote that had the properties had value ithey wouldn't have 'gone to the Asians'.
Being racially sensitive is not a burden. Far from it. It's your racial insensitivity that's a burden.

Posted on: 2013/2/9 16:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Holy canoli Batman! I know that I am usually hard on posters like Heights especially when it comes to spewing some not so nice stuff on race(yes it is a man made construct) and related stuff but even he is at the end of the day not a bad guy.

But PEC0905 is a total douche!

Posted on: 2013/1/8 4:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PEC0905 wrote:
Whether or not you believe these towers should be built, it's going to happen and the result is to be determined.....

Regarding overcrowding, I see nothing wrong or prejudice with what Vigilante said because unfortunately, it is the truth.

Indians are notorious for overcrowding, and that is negative for the buildings and neighborhoods. Take a walk past Montgomery Towers (large buildings on the square blocks between Montgomery and Columbus from Marin to Warren. You will see multiple sets of 2 young parents walking with 2 or 3 children as well as the grandparents coming and going. That's overcrowding into small apartments, no other way to put it.

Buildings are becoming aware of this and finally cracking down due to complaints. Newport has improved over the past year or so...

On another note let's not forget to address the smell of curry in hallways of these buildings (towel the doors if you feel the need to cook with that much curry) or the obnoxiously large backpacks on the PATH during rush hour. Being respectful of your neighbors is vital to living in a multicultural community. Overcrowded apartments emitting strong odors keep away new residents, and bring down home values, and that is a problem.....

If it weren't for the middle class Indian doctor and lawyers moving into areas like Journal Square and Newport, do you know where home values would be? Yes, in the gutter.

There should be rules to the number of individuals living in a 1 BR or 2Br. You can't have 8 people living in a 1Br...that's not safe..

Posted on: 2013/1/7 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/27 19:59
From journal square
Group:
Registered Users
if i can break away since this thread has gone a little off-road recently, what makes everyone think this project is 100% going to happen? Im actually for JSq being developed and hopefully become a little more prosperous, but it wouldnt be the first time something very similar to this was promised with no results.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 17:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Maybe if more of us lived like the alleged Indian -American overcrowders, we would need fewer 42 story buildings. We should have learned a long time ago that the middle-class American way of life is not the only alternative nor necessarily the best for the individual or society. Living in an extended family, being cared for by a grandparent instead of a nanny, growing up bi-lingual, learning to share and wait to use the shower are probably all good things that are worthy of consideration if not emulation.

Jean Paul Sartre wrote that if there were no Jews the anti-semite would invent them. Maybe in JC it's the Indians turn in the barrel.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityFrankie wrote:
Is anyone else concerned with the anti-Indian sentiment being expressed here? I would like to apologize to any Indians reading this thread, I'm mortified to see this offensive content. Someone recently was complaining that they see "two and three indian parents with baby strollers" in some neighborhood, like its a crime for parents to have kids, or to have an ethnicity? I live in an Indian part of town near Journal Square and I see the Indian community as one of the nice aspects of this area. Retail in this part of the town would suffer greatly if you took the Indian businesses out of the picture. The shops and restaurants on Newark are an asset that adds greatly to Jersey Cities character. Need I mention that Indians have as much a right to live here as anyone?
RACISM is carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS and accepted by IDIOTS. Happy New Year!

Posted on: 2013/1/7 15:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/22 15:58
Group:
Registered Users
Is anyone else concerned with the anti-Indian sentiment being expressed here? I would like to apologize to any Indians reading this thread, I'm mortified to see this offensive content. Someone recently was complaining that they see "two and three indian parents with baby strollers" in some neighborhood, like its a crime for parents to have kids, or to have an ethnicity? I live in an Indian part of town near Journal Square and I see the Indian community as one of the nice aspects of this area. Retail in this part of the town would suffer greatly if you took the Indian businesses out of the picture. The shops and restaurants on Newark are an asset that adds greatly to Jersey Cities character. Need I mention that Indians have as much a right to live here as anyone?

Posted on: 2013/1/7 15:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Holy shit, people jumping to defend racism. I guess that's what happens when you are anonymous on the internet.

You don't have to have ancestry from India to cook a nice curry. I cook nice curries all the time and they smell very strong.

I've seen plenty of white trash stumbling around the PATH and the subways with oversized backpacks. I've seen lots of fat white women with bags on the subway seats, or dopey looking white suits obnoxiously crowd around the subway doors.

Just about the only thing you said that makes any sense is this: "Being respectful of your neighbors is vital to living in a multicultural community"

Maybe its time you take your own advice you impoverished piece of trash.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 15:25

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/19 19:16
From Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Whether or not you believe these towers should be built, it's going to happen and the result is to be determined.....

Regarding overcrowding, I see nothing wrong or prejudice with what Vigilante said because unfortunately, it is the truth.

Indians are notorious for overcrowding, and that is negative for the buildings and neighborhoods. Take a walk past Montgomery Towers (large buildings on the square blocks between Montgomery and Columbus from Marin to Warren. You will see multiple sets of 2 young parents walking with 2 or 3 children as well as the grandparents coming and going. That's overcrowding into small apartments, no other way to put it.

Buildings are becoming aware of this and finally cracking down due to complaints. Newport has improved over the past year or so...

On another note let's not forget to address the smell of curry in hallways of these buildings (towel the doors if you feel the need to cook with that much curry) or the obnoxiously large backpacks on the PATH during rush hour. Being respectful of your neighbors is vital to living in a multicultural community. Overcrowded apartments emitting strong odors keep away new residents, and bring down home values, and that is a problem.....

Posted on: 2013/1/7 15:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Wrong. This is development for development's sake. I don't think anyone here is anti-change. This is more about having some aforethought in regards to mass transit and infrastructure. Some folks are getting bags of cash so that others can take the money and run without any regard to the citizens of Jersey City. OOOH another bagel shop! Enjoy that as we pry you out of the PATH train.

There wouldn't be a development if there wasn't the expectation that it could be sold or rented. If it will be built, then it can be sold.

If a development of this size can be built with the expectation of being sold, it is only because there is already demand for that product.

The same people complaining that this is too big and out of scale will be complaining that rents are becoming unaffordable. Well yes, that's what happens when demand outstrips supply and you don't build more supply.

Many buildings that were built to sell failed and ended up renting to the endless supply of Indians and other Asians who are willing to split a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment amongst four, five or more people. The expected influx of said number of people ends up doubling and tripling. Sometimes it's even worse.

210 Pavonia Ave, which is one of the raided homes, is a one family home Downtown. The Milburn couple that owns it paid $240,000 for it in 1990.
354 Wayne St. is a large two family home. The couple that owns it paid $89,900 for it in 1981.
Are you trying to say that what these two couples did was because they couldn't make any money renting or selling their homes legitimately? Really?

Not sure if you are asking me but obviously the buildings were vastly overcrowded. I am sure that like many landlords the people may have thought they were renting legitimately but then you would have to ask them. My first landlord lived in North Carolina. We could have had 20 people living in our place and they would never have known. And many out of town landlords NEVER check on their properties.

Yes, I was asking you because you wrote that the owners were breaking the law because they couldn't make money legitimately. Those owners own very valuable properties and the owners can most definitley rent and or sell for profit.
Here's another question: why did you make it a point of mentioning Asians and Indians (BTW, Indians are Asian) when you could have not made any reference to nationality and it would have had the same effect? It came across as racist to me.

So should the media and society for that matter never mention nationality, heritage, ethnic backround ever again ? Heck lets have countries without borders ! It has to be accknowledged to give those that are living here a feeling of safety and simply a fair shake.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 6:03
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Nah, this has nothing to do with emotions and it's not rocket science. Add 1000 people to the neighborhood and you're going to get more traffic. And I haven't been talking about the towers going in on the PATH side, I'm talking about the tower going in on the East side of Summit Ave.
As my very smart husband says, if he was working in one of those buildings while he was living in Fort Lee, he'd have no choice but to drive to the building because there is no transportation from Fort Lee to Journal Square.

Of course there will be more traffic but everyone will adapt. Some drivers will find traffic frustrating and take mass transit. Others will vary their work schedules. Others will continue to drive because its not that bad. People will adapt.

As to your own situation, either added traffic will be tolerable enough to keep driving, or you will find an alternative: moving your residence; moving your place of employment; taking the bus via Port Authority bus terminal, or alternatively, the PATH to Newark and a bus to Fort Lee, or alternatively, the bus via 30th and Palisade.

The alternative of course is that there isn't new development and demand pushes costs of apartments higher, in which case you probably can't afford to live there anyway and it won't matter.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 4:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

I never ONCE said that they couldn't make money legitimately. I never once said they were breaking the law. I didn't need to as the city obviously exposed that. I think you may be imaginening things that are not there. As for people's racial sensitivities? That's their burden.

Posted on: 2013/1/7 2:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/19 0:07
From Pizza City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

JCCheerleader wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

ianmac47 wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:

Posted on: 2013/1/7 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:
To vigilante...I kinda of would have to agree with Ianmac47
about your earlier post....not really cool.
I mean u did single out Asians and then were a bit more specific saying "indians".
I think the real issue is the lack of decent and affordable housing.
I can assure you that every immigrant group and even long established residents have lived all bunched up at one time or another.......many even now.
Example: College students, hispanics, Africans, African-Americans, Caucasians, etc.....

That would be me. Moved here 25 years ago, shared a brownstone downtown with 4 roommates. Each had our own room and paid $200.00 each per month. Nowadays that wouldn't get you a 1 bedroom downtown. Thus many of the newer residents, many of them immigrant transient workers are living stacked in too small apartments. More apartments doesn't solve the problem unless the rent is $200.oo a month. Have you seen how some of the Moishe's workers live? And yes, many of those same young residents are Indian and Asian.

Isn't that rundunant saying Indians and Asians in the same sentance unless you are refering to Native Americans

Posted on: 2013/1/7 1:52
Get on your bikes and ride !

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017