Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
79 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 79

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JC police arrest four men after handgun is spotted in car during traffic stop
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/7 17:35
Group:
Banned
PLEASE JUST SHOOT THESE ANIMALS WHERE THEY STAND! MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!

Posted on: 2012/6/18 0:06

JC police arrest four men after handgun is spotted in car during traffic stop
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police arrest four men after handgun is spotted in car during traffic stop and search finds another, cops say

Published: Friday, June 15, 2012, 3:00 AM
By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

POLICE BEAT

4 are arrested,
guns seized: cops

Four men were arrested by Jersey City police yesterday after a handgun was spotted inside their car during a traffic spot by officers patrolling the area of Wegman Parkway due to recent crimes, reports said.

At 1:25 a.m., police arrested Jersey City residents Rashawn Bethea, 20, of Ocean Avenue, and Rodney Chapple, 23, of Armstrong Avenue, as well as Bayonne resident Joseph Brown, of Avenue F, and Irvington resident Darrell Barnes, 19, police reports said.

Plainclothes officers spotted a Nissan Maxima speeding on Martin Luther King Drive near Stegman Street and noticed a brake light was out, reports said. The car was pulled over at Virginia and Bergen avenues and an officer spotted a gun under the front passenger seat, reports said.

While the four were being frisked, an officer spotted another handgun in Bethea?s pocket, reports said. When an officer grabbed the gun, it fell to the ground as Bethea began struggling, reports said.

Cops say man
was waving gun

It was a tense moment when Jersey City police held an agitated man at gunpoint as he waved a handgun around on Wegman Parkway Wednesday night, police said yesterday.

Kevin W. Black, 22, of Stegman Street, was arrested at 10:22 p.m. and charged with weapons offenses, including possession of hollow-point bullets, police reports said.

Responding officers found Black waving a gun in the air as two other men tried to calm him, reports said. The officers got out of their car and trained their guns on Black, shouting ?Drop the gun!? several times, reports said.

Black dropped the gun behind him and began walking away and was tackled by a police officer and handcuffed, reports said. Black began to cry and said, ?I just found that gun! It ain?t mine. I was just trying to look cool,? reports said.

From the JJ?

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... police_arrest_four_2.html

Posted on: 2012/6/17 22:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017