Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
140 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 140

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: The heat is on... Who will be the next Mayor? Richardson, Fulop, Cunningham?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/28 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
I am not sure why anyone would continue to poll Healy that is confusing. If it is Healy vs Fulop, Fulop beats him easy. I also think Fulop beats Viola and Sandy is a different story.

Posted on: 2012/1/23 0:44

The heat is on... Who will be the next Mayor? Richardson, Fulop, Cunningham?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A telephone poll mining favorable and unfavorable numbers associated with potential candidates for the 2013 Jersey City mayoral race was conducted on Jan. 12. It caused a buzz among area politicians and voters wondering who was behind the survey.
I have to admit that my first impulse was that the poll was the work of those trying to convince 31st District Sen. Sandra B. Cunningham to run for mayor, a post held by her late husband Glenn Cunningham.
Paul Swibinski's Vision Media Political, a new division within the Secaucus-based Vision Media Marketing, takes credit for the survey.
"We intend to be active in this election," said Swibinski, who added that the poll was intended to give his firm a snapshot of where the players stand. He said the Jersey City campaign is expected to be dynamic and one of the more interesting races in New Jersey.
I feel that these polls are useful in small or head-to-head races and their value diminishes the more candidates or issues are involved. This one served a purpose by surveying 383 (we couldn't get 400?) people, a cross-section of the city's registered voters. The queries involved various combinations of three potential candidates for mayor: Mayor Jerramiah Healy, Downtown Councilman Stephen Fulop, and Cunningham.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index ... teve_in_june_13_runo.html

Posted on: 2012/1/22 14:10

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017