Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Once again Healy breaks the law for political purpose
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Must be a guilty conscience because I never said it had anything to do with Carley, just pointed out the location. You seem to have personal knowledge and by the way I pointed out very early in this thread that Jack's had the City contract and that Morrill, the press secretary since 2007 despite what she says, referred to them as a private tower.

Guilty of what ?? And whats your point of your posting or better yet whats the point of posting ?

Posted on: 2012/1/11 14:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Six of one, half dozen of the other. Remember it was Healy's press secretary who said they had to hire a 'private' tower for the turkey truck, which just so happened to be Jack's (who just so happens to have the City contract). So why would you call the same 'private' tower (who just so happens to have the City contract)? Hmmmm. Also, the car just so happened to be parked 2 doors from Gaughan's boy, Carley. Hmmm.

Except this time it had nothing to do with Jack Carley I think the JCIA worker lives near where the car was being towed from. And they called Jack's tow truck because they have a city contract with them.

Must be a guilty conscience because I never said it had anything to do with Carley, just pointed out the location. You seem to have personal knowledge and by the way I pointed out very early in this thread that Jack's had the City contract and that Morrill, the press secretary since 2007 despite what she says, referred to them as a private tower.

Posted on: 2012/1/11 13:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Six of one, half dozen of the other. Remember it was Healy's press secretary who said they had to hire a 'private' tower for the turkey truck, which just so happened to be Jack's (who just so happens to have the City contract). So why would you call the same 'private' tower (who just so happens to have the City contract)? Hmmmm. Also, the car just so happened to be parked 2 doors from Gaughan's boy, Carley. Hmmm.

Except this time it had nothing to do with Jack Carley I think the JCIA worker lives near where the car was being towed from. And they called Jack's tow truck because they have a city contract with them.

Posted on: 2012/1/10 14:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Healy is a CRIMINAL and has been found guilty in a Court of Law. Until such time the public kick him out of office, this ass-wipe of a Mayor will do whatever he likes and it appears that it takes law enforcement authorities that are out of reach of his influence, to make him accountable on his behavior.

Posted on: 2012/1/10 14:22
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
So I'm on my way down Nelson Ave and guess what I see? A flatbed from Jack's Towing (you remember them, the "private" tower of the famous DPW Turkey truck). Only this time they are getting ready to load a car with a JCIA seal on the side that was parked in front of a private home. (NJ lic MG87677 in case your interested). This was near 5:30 pm tonight.

I saw a cop trying to get keys that were locked inside that car on Nelson apparently the attempt failed so they had to tow the car. And this was around 4pm. What was your point about the vehicle was it the tow truck or the vehicle being parked there ?

Posted on: 2012/1/10 13:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
So I'm on my way down Nelson Ave and guess what I see? A flatbed from Jack's Towing (you remember them, the "private" tower of the famous DPW Turkey truck). Only this time they are getting ready to load a car with a JCIA seal on the side that was parked in front of a private home. (NJ lic MG87677 in case your interested). This was near 5:30 pm tonight.

I saw a cop trying to get keys that were locked inside that car on Nelson apparently the attempt failed so they had to tow the car. And this was around 4pm. What was your point about the vehicle was it the tow truck or the vehicle being parked there ?

Posted on: 2012/1/10 6:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/1/10 2:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
two blown turbos , wtf!!! how much weight was back there!

Damned if I know. I do know that the vehicles are not that well maintained & you only need to see the way they are driven to know the poor vehicle is not long for this life. BTW, the blown turbos was the damage immediately known, the mechanic didn't know if any engine damage was done. If I get a chance to discreetly ask, I will.

Posted on: 2011/12/29 14:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
two blown turbos , wtf!!! how much weight was back there!

Posted on: 2011/12/29 5:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Just want to give an update on the infamous truck.

Jennifer Morril, Healy press secretary since 2007, was not exactly telling the truth when she said a private tower was hired. Jack's Towing, located on Summit Ave right off Thorne St. has the City contract. They have for years. In fact, they got the contract when, then owner, Jack Tarantula, made a donation to Healy. Jack sits on the Parking Authority board. Good friends with Mc Can and Conners. The truck had two blown turbos and was still there just before Christmas.

Posted on: 2011/12/28 23:26

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/3/1 3:20
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe a WKRP style drop would have knocked some sense into people.

Posted on: 2011/11/20 16:01

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/19 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Was not trying to make it Some Watergate moment,just shining
A light on the way Healy does simple tasks.
Rent a truck even for Good deeds.
How much City Money was spent as opposed to Volunteers doing the Work.

Posted on: 2011/11/20 5:37

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/8/12 11:58
Group:
Registered Users
For Thanksgivings sake LIGHTEN UP!!!!!

One must always look at the positives.
At least our good, clueless, incompetent intellectually challenged mayor did not do a WKRP style turkey drop. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST01bZJPuE0

As God is my witness. I do not think politicians can act any more stupid than a JC mayor.

Posted on: 2011/11/20 3:10

Once again Healy breaks the law for political purpose
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/19 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
So down at the shoprite today the City workers were picking up a load of turkeys to be distributed by the Healy political organization.
Do they go to UHaul and rent a truck,Budget rental,Enterprise,
Nooo thats to easy,Just send city workers in a JCIA truck to pick them up.
As usual even when they are doing something wrong they can't get it right.The Truck Broke Down.
First the Police came to help,No luck,Than the JCIA sent a Mecanic,
No good,finaly they had to Tow it.Im sure it was just transfered to another city truck.
Well someone got it on vidio and here is the link

http://youtu.be/-nrV7S_X9X4

Posted on: 2011/11/20 2:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017