Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Medial emergency at Grove Street Path around 11:15 am on Saturday?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/1/22 15:38
From harsimus cove
Group:
Registered Users
I entered Grove around 11 am, and a few minutes later, two or three guys were arrested. they seemed to be part of a group bound for the parade in Hoboken. I'm not sure if this led to the dogs and the extra police, but as soon as they were cuffed, all trains began bypassing Grove.

We wound up walking to exchange place. i have no idea if there was a separate medical emergency or if that is just the catchall to any problem on the platforms.

Posted on: 2011/3/7 0:16

Medial emergency at Grove Street Path around 11:15 am on Saturday?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/11 20:22
Group:
Registered Users
I was on my way to the city at Grove Street Path a bit after 11 am on Saturday 3/5. People were coming out of the station, saying that trains are not running at this station. I was already behind the gates, thus went to the platform. There were a ton of people waiting. Talked to a employee (safety vest, but listened to headphones, thus not interested in interacting with the public), and she just said that there was a medical emergency at Grove Street path, and no trains would be stopping. A few trains passed by without stopping, and police was walking through the platform with a police dog, looking into the tunnel, etc. I am just wondering if anyone knows what was going on? The police scoping the situation with a police dog didn't seem to me as a direct result from a medical emergency. The Path started stopping at Grove at 11: 41 am again.

Posted on: 2011/3/6 6:20

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017