Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Graffiti
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/5 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
ayo matlock, relax.. just because you're the sole jclist user to do a google search before starting a topic doesn't mean the results prove you're on to something. that urbandictionary result is quite lol though.. i commend you for bringing it to light, but how it relates to jc vandalism i have no idea.. how literal is your life to automatically assume some words on a wall must equate to the first google results..

Posted on: 2011/2/6 10:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

shadrack wrote:
Quote:

yorkster wrote:
Has anyone else notice an recent uptick of graffiti in downtown? This is one of my pet peeves. It seems to me that there is one or maybe two individuals since the same tag is repeated. Do the police try to apprehend these people?

The red wall on the corner of York and Barrow was tagged 2 weeks ago. The same idiots, Beset, FDS, Breel, and Emilio Estevez have vandalized postal vehicles, buildings under construction, mail boxes, C Town, businesses, and private property in all areas. They've tagged Newark Avenue from Grove to Brunswick and the Powerhouse area.

They are a friggin menace. I have one clue. Does anyone know the significance of the phrase "2010 Angry Apes?" This is a byline on a bumper sticker that also features the above tags. Is this a local group? Find who printed the bumper sticker and find the a$$holes. I've Googled it and nothing so far.

Many tags were done during the last snow storm and late night on Thursdays and Fridays.
Does anyone know the significance of the phrase "... Angry Apes?": just found out what it means at the urban dictionary. A bit too offensive to post.

Posted on: 2011/2/5 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/17 18:39
Group:
Registered Users
Defination of Beset:
1) to trouble or harrass constantly
2) to surround or attack from all sides
3) to set upon: assail

Well he/she is doing a damn good job at that.

Posted on: 2011/1/31 17:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/9 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
Beset FDS is the number 1 Grafitti vandal in the Downtown area. JCPD please investigate and catch this criminal/criminals!!!

Posted on: 2011/1/31 16:07

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/8/30 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
One of the bodegas (painted orange) on Johnston between Pacific and Liberty State Park has some new graffiti. Bullettown187 and Bullettown Posse (BTP). Graffiti like that needs to be removed asap. It seems to be gang related and scares the hell out of me.

Posted on: 2011/1/31 15:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
The only way to get these cops to care is to "tag" some buildings in Monmouth County. That's where they live.

Posted on: 2011/1/31 14:51

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/21 16:54
Group:
Registered Users
The JCIA is well aware of the graffiti along Newark, Monmouth, Brunswick, Jersey and Columbus. They have visited all the sites and took photos of every location and the JCIA will follow normal procedures on each location once the weather gets better. The JCIA must mail graffiti removal release to the locations in question for approval from the building owners to remove the graffiti and have to wait for the weather to get warmer before it can be removed. They are also working in conjuction with the JCPA to follow the tagging trends through out the City

Lets hope spring arrives early this year so we can be rid of these eye sores. Any idea if puxatony phil will see his shadow Wednesday?

JimA

Posted on: 2011/1/31 14:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/9 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
These taggers are so fearless they even tagged a few buildings directly across the street from the police station. There are cameras mounted outside...I wonder if the police are investigating/ arrested them? It's pretty embarrassing that Beset can walk up and down Newark Ave and spray grafitti without the fear of being arrested. Note to JCPD: Grafitti is a serous problem, these vandals are clowning you. Please catch them, we residents are tired of seeing Beset Fds, Emelio Estevez, Look and I'm sure business owners are tired of having their buildings defaced. Do something Please!!!

Posted on: 2011/1/31 14:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/7 17:35
Group:
Banned
I keep seeing that retard tag BESET! It's a complete annoyance and the landlords leave it up!!!! I have personally sent letters to the Incinerator authority for graffiti removal on behalf of the absentee landlords!

Posted on: 2011/1/31 13:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/10 4:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

yorkster wrote:
Has anyone else notice an recent uptick of graffiti in downtown? This is one of my pet peeves. It seems to me that there is one or maybe two individuals since the same tag is repeated. Do the police try to apprehend these people?

The red wall on the corner of York and Barrow was tagged 2 weeks ago. The same idiots, Beset, FDS, Breel, and Emilio Estevez have vandalized postal vehicles, buildings under construction, mail boxes, C Town, businesses, and private property in all areas. They've tagged Newark Avenue from Grove to Brunswick and the Powerhouse area.

They are a friggin menace. I have one clue. Does anyone know the significance of the phrase "2010 Angry Apes?" This is a byline on a bumper sticker that also features the above tags. Is this a local group? Find who printed the bumper sticker and find the a$$holes. I've Googled it and nothing so far.

Many tags were done during the last snow storm and late night on Thursdays and Fridays.

Posted on: 2011/1/31 13:25

Graffiti
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/12 14:54
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/1/31 3:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017