Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 24 ... 26 »

Re: HUGE GAS LINE COMING? Companies look to run natural gas pipeline through Jersey City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City City Council will give OK to lobbyist to block pipeline

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
By MELISSA HAYES - JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

The Jersey City City Council plans to vote to hire a lobbyist tomorrow in hopes of blocking a Texas company's plans to run a natural gas pipeline through Jersey City.

Spectra Energy has begun the federal application process to run a natural gas pipeline from an existing line in Linden through Staten Island, Bayonne and Jersey City to Manhattan as part of its New Jersey-New York expansion.

The resolution to hire Boston-based O'Neill and Associates for $32,500 is on tomorrow's agenda.

"The next six months are critical because between now and the end of December, they're going to determine what the final route is," Deputy Mayor Rosemary McFadden told council members at yesterday's caucus.

While City Council members have been pinching pennies in the wake of a multi-million budget deficit, Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy defended the expenditure saying the consultants are needed to help navigate the application before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.

"This is an important issue and consists of a federal process which no one in our city is extremely knowledgeable of," Healy said in a statement. "This is a group with vast expertise and experience in this particular area. It is of utmost importance that we be guided through this process by a firm with this type of knowledge and credentials."

City Council members seemed to agree.

"I think it's imperative that we're represented," Ward A Councilman Michael Sottolano said.

Healy, state Sen. Sandra Cunningham, of Jersey City, and U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg have come out against the pipeline.

Under the contract, O'Neill would provide the city with a "federal relations campaign addressing key federal offices." The consultant would also develop questions and concerns related to the pipeline, which would be presented to the federal agencies.

The firm will provide weekly updates to the city and written reports twice a month.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 19:30

Re: HUGE GAS LINE COMING? Companies look to run natural gas pipeline through Jersey City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City Activists Opposing Spectra Energy's Natural Gas Pipeline Launch New Website

The Huffington Post August 22, 2010

| The Jersey City Independent Posted: 08-20-10 08:00 AM

Resized Image
Back in February, as news of Spectra Energy?s proposal to run a natural gas pipeline extension through Jersey City was first becoming known, longtime Downtown Jersey City resident and activist Dale Hardman, along with several other concerned citizens, set up a Google Group website designed to provide information raising concerns about the plan.

In the months that have followed, the pipeline proposal has quickly grown into one of the biggest and most contentious issues of the year, as evidenced by the hundreds of people who turned out at the recent Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) hearing. So the activists yesterday launched a standalone website, [url=http"//www.nogaspipeline.org]NoGasPipeline.org[/url], in an effort ?to stop Spectra Energy's natural gas pipeline planned route through Jersey City.?

The site was created by Hardman and Jersey City web designer Stephen Musgrave, who first met at a Harsimus Cove Neighborhood Association meeting where the pipeline was being discussed.

?Dale and I agree on stopping this pipeline through Jersey City,? Musgrave says. ?And since I build websites professionally I said let?s put our backgrounds together to do this for the benefit of us all in Jersey City.?

They say the group is seeking 501(c)3 nonprofit status, and, in addition to helping inform concerned residents, its main goal is pressing the city to officially take on legal intervener status, which they believe may be the only way to stop the pipeline.

"We must stop Spectra Energy from bringing their pipeline through Jersey City as the risks are too great, due to toxins that are released and become airborne, and pipeline explosions,? Hardman says. ?I met Stephen and we decided to build a website integrated with Facebook, Twitter and other social media that will seek to galvanize residents, the mayor's office and New Jersey state and regional agencies to seek formal intervener status which is the only legal basis this project can be stopped coming through Jersey City.?

Click Here for More
[...]

* Copyright ? 2010 HuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |

Posted on: 2010/8/22 7:11
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Anti-pipeline Web site launched by two Jersey City residents

Saturday, August 21, 2010
By MELISSA HAYES - JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Two Jersey City residents have launched a website opposing a Texas company's plans to build a natural gas pipeline through the city.

The site, www.nogaspipeline.org, went online late Thursday night. Founders Dale Hardman and Stephen Musgrave announced the launch in a press release.

"We must stop Spectra Energy from bringing their pipeline through Jersey City as the risks are too great due to toxins that are released and become airborne and pipeline explosions," Hartman said in the release.

Musgrave, a web designer, built the site, which is integrated with Facebook and Twitter.

Spectra did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The site includes maps of the proposed pipeline through Bayonne and Jersey City as well as information on Spectra and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, which oversees pipeline applications.

Hardman is asking the city, county and state to file for intervener status with FERC, which he says is "the only legal basis this project can be stopped coming through Jersey City."

The pipeline would connect to an existing line in Linden, run through Staten Island, under the Kill Van Kull, then through Bayonne and Jersey City before traveling under the Hudson River to Manhattan.

The line would supply Con Edison with natural gas, though Spectra officials have said PSE&G could use the line in the future if it goes through Jersey City.

The company is going through the pre-filing stages and hopes to submit a finalized application with the exact route later this year. The last day for public comment on the pre-filing was yesterday.

Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy and City Council members, state Sen. Sandra Cunningham and Sen. Frank Lautenberg have come out against the pipeline project

Posted on: 2010/8/22 3:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
Has our governor been silent on this? What about our assembly reps and state senators?

Posted on: 2010/8/21 23:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Comment from Newport Development Company on the Spectra natural gas pipeline:

http://jclist.com/docs/newportfercspectra.pdf

Posted on: 2010/8/21 4:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Made my comments to FERC some time ago.

My primary objection was that Spectra are creating the terrorist's bomb for them, given proximity of the pipeline to trains carrying dangerous chemicals through high population areas. It's just unconscionable for any state or federal body to permit that.

Quote:

srg1 wrote:
Please make sure that these comments get posted on the FERC site. The comment period ends in 2 days I believe.

Posted on: 2010/8/21 1:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Unexpected liabilities? Hell they expect them. They just don't want to insure nor pay against them. They'd rather let the taxpayer foot the bill. Tools. Quote:
coronalime wrote: Quote:
coronalime wrote: here are a few more highlights from their Annual Report: We do not insure against all potential losses and could be seriously harmed by unexpected liabilities. Terrorist attacks, and the threat of terrorist attacks, have resulted in increased costs to our business. Continued global hostilities or other sustained military campaigns may adversely affect our results of operations.
This came from their 2009 Annual Report & Form 10-K, an interesting read. http://www.spectraenergypartners.com/ Under SEC Filings/Annual Reports

Posted on: 2010/8/21 1:21

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/5 15:04
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
TODAY is the last day to submit your e-comments about the pipeline! They must be received by 5:00 PM Eastern.

Trade your coffee break for some good ol' civic activism - it will take 10 minutes max and we've put together a step-by-step guide:

http://nogaspipeline.org/write-to-ferc

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SUBMITTED your letter, you can submit another letter if you have new concerns.? The NEW? sample letter on our new website has some new ideas.

http://nogaspipeline.org/write-to-ferc

Posted on: 2010/8/20 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2010/8/20 3:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/7 0:45
Group:
Registered Users
Here is a letter from the Coast Guard saying that Spectra should expect delays if they use the water route. Where are the NJ environmental agencies in all this? Did Christie tell them to not get involved?

http://www.mediafire.com/?2e2o07rlhc8c6yz

Posted on: 2010/8/20 0:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here is the transcript of the Jersey City meeting with Spectra. 170 pages in a Word document.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gid8epd36o3cd6t

Posted on: 2010/8/19 23:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Compare the 15 pages of Port Authority Comments:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gid8epd36o3cd6t

With the 1 page of NJ Turnpike Comments:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aekbs717027b2e8

I believe tomorrow is the last day to comment for this round.

Posted on: 2010/8/19 23:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/4 17:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
coronalime wrote: here are a few more highlights from their Annual Report: We do not insure against all potential losses and could be seriously harmed by unexpected liabilities. Terrorist attacks, and the threat of terrorist attacks, have resulted in increased costs to our business. Continued global hostilities or other sustained military campaigns may adversely affect our results of operations.
This came from their 2009 Annual Report & Form 10-K, an interesting read. http://www.spectraenergypartners.com/ Under SEC Filings/Annual Reports

Posted on: 2010/8/19 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The Bayonne mayor spoke about recently about the pipeline.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ayor_mark_smith_dont.html

Here is a recent article from the Gotham Gazette.

http://www.gothamgazette.com/article/Environment/20100817/7/3337

Posted on: 2010/8/18 15:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
Comcast Channel 1 (which they are trying to take back) cablecasted a great deal of the public hearings yesterday morning. I watched for several hours. It was very informative because a great deal of the testimony was new to me. I'm sure they will repeat the cablecast frequently.

My favorite moment was a gentleman positing the situation" "Can you imagine a similar meeting in New York City proposing a gas pipeline to meet the energy needs of Jersey City that needed to be routed across Manhattan?"
The audience went wild.

Posted on: 2010/8/18 13:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I've no view on NIMBY.

I'd just like to ask Spectra why it thinks they need to build a terrorist bomb in Jersey Ciity's back yard, how they plan to stop people detonating it, what insurance/capital base they have upfront for comp to victims (similar to BP, Wall St), and what compensation they plan to provide on any property valuation and property insurance blight.

Or are they trying to build this on the taxpayers dime?

Make sense? Makes no sense to me.

Posted on: 2010/8/18 4:55

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/16 16:24
Group:
Registered Users
I think Spectra believed that NJ residents would be pushovers if they waved any money at all.... I think they were more afraid of taking on the property owners in Staten Island, Brooklyn, etc. So, the implication is - we can give you the gas but make most of the mess in another state...

I'll bet Spectra will try and come up with some deal with PSEG and say, This will benefit you -- but I'd look real close at any of those proposals.

The real question is why are we STILL bending over backwards for fuel sources that can be dangerous, toxic and scar the landscape. How about a few billion invested in clean energy and real research to make it feasible instead of this falling back onto something that almost guarantees a disaster down the line. Almost a trillion dollars was spent in Iraq. We never get anywhere because politicians love the fossil fuel money they get. (that goes for both parties)

The person who mentioned the proximity of trains carrying tanks of really toxic stuff had a good point. The new version of terrorists have actually lived in this country for some time and know our weak points and any laziness/cost cutting around the security of this gasline will be exactly what they are looking for. How long do you think it will take them to figure this out?

Posted on: 2010/8/17 14:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I think the three funniest words have become: "Call your Congressman."

Unless you have a a satchelful of money for him, your Congressman's ears are elsewhere.

Remember, energy companies have the de-facto power to force countries to WAR, to have leaders assasssinated, and to desevrate the planet whenever and wherever they wish. That is power that Roman emperors didn't have.

So while I applaud the goal of renewable energy, the largest and most powerful companies the Earth has ever seen are united in making sure nothing meaningful ever happens until the last drop and cubic inch of fossil fuel that can be taken from the planet profitably IS taken.

Yes, NIMBY sucks, but if all your neighbors are playing the same game, you must also or else YOU will get all their garbage.

Posted on: 2010/8/17 13:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
I am sick of this Not In My Back Yard mentality. I am against increasing Natural Gas capacity PERIOD. This is contratry to the nations energy policy that dictates increasing capacity of gas, oil, nuclear, etc.

This is a federal policy issue - your federal governmet subsidises fossil fuel. Natural Gas is nasty, toxic, destroys the environment no matter where the pipline is located. But sadly people will celebrate it as a miracle if we get that thing moved out of JC and under the NY Harbor.

Lets get this thing eliminated, off the drawing board. Call your congressman and senator to tell them to stop the fossil fuel subsidies and start funding clean energy.

http://www.globalsubsidies.org/files/assets/politics_ffs.pdf

Posted on: 2010/8/17 3:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Thinking like a terrorist for a minute...

What's to stop me from opening a break in the gas pipeline beside the train tracks, waiting for a train to pass carrying chlorine or some other toxic chemical, denotating a small incendiary, and creating a toxic gas cloud that not only threathens Hudson County, but all of NYC?

Sorry Spectra. You're totally clueless when it comes to "Risk Assessment".

That's ridiculous. Big energy companies are professional at assessing risk, BP bulls-eyes it every time!

It blew my mind to hear the failure risk of the single ram blowout preventer, if it actually worked perfectly, was 10% due to that being how much of the pipe was composed of couplers it couldn't cut. These guys are now all 100% full of shit in my book. Presumably there's similar safety vs cost "calculations" for pipelines where they balance their profit against our safety.

On another note, why is NYC and NYS always trying to offload it's nastiest problems to other states? They ship garbage through NJ to other states willing to bury it for them, rather than sucking it up and shipping it efficiently in barges up the Hudson and the canal system to bury it in it's own large backyard. But landfilling it upstate might lose votes, just like running the pipeline through Staten Island before sending it under the Hudson.

Posted on: 2010/8/17 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Thinking like a terrorist for a minute...

What's to stop me from opening a break in the gas pipeline beside the train tracks, waiting for a train to pass carrying chlorine or some other toxic chemical, detonating a small incendiary, and creating a toxic gas cloud that not only threathens Hudson County, but all of NYC?

Sorry Spectra. You're totally clueless when it comes to "Risk Assessment".

Quote:

Risk Assessment
Each year we perform detailed risk analysis for our entire pipeline to identify potential integrity
threats to the pipeline and potential consequences in the unlikely event of a pipeline failure. This
risk analysis allows us to prioritize integrity management activities, such as integrity assessments
and additional prevention measures, to those pipeline segments that have higher risks. Examples
of potential integrity threats include:
? Excavation damage
? Metal loss or corrosion
? Defects related to pipe manufacturing process
? Cracking related to exposure to natural environments
? Incorrect operations
The risk assessment is performed by subject matter experts using modern risk management tools
and techniques to assure the risk assessment process provides an accurate determination of
pipeline risks..

Posted on: 2010/8/17 2:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
These documents are on Elibrary on the FERC site. Docket pf10-17

Here is the August 13, 2010 Spectra letter in response to some Newport complaints:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xfxrto62c6i5yrq

Here is the August 3, 2010 Spectra project update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8662vbyodfbama8

The downloads should be pdfs.

Posted on: 2010/8/15 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Here is Senator Cunningham's speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdefvU9RYg

The pipeline runs through a lot of high density public housing. Unfortunately, the word did not get out to those residents because I do not believe they spoke up at the meeting.

Here is the Jersey City Housing Authority:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_4yQw-v-o

Posted on: 2010/8/15 2:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Alas,

Mr. Halliburton Cheney-Bush has made city involvement, state involvement and even federal involvement in energy issues "sorta cute" but totally a waste of effort. Energy companies have been removed from all rules inbolving local zoning, environmental concerns, and even safety concerns.

"Local input" means nothing more than meetings where the energy companies sit and snooze while it SEEMS that the public is inputting information.

Remember too that all the Bush lack of regualtions of energy is still the Obama lack of regulations.

I guess what we can hope is that Spectra's financial evaluation of alternate roputes shows that an intra-harbor route is not TOO expensive for them. Maybe is enough noise is made and the differential in cost is small, we MIGHT avoid a pipeline thought the city...a BIG "might!"

In truth I must admit when comparisons are made about seeing a glass half full or half empty I usually scream that someone has stolen the glass. Assuming worse than the worst I haven't been wrong too often.

Posted on: 2010/8/12 18:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
Quote:
Why is Christie silent on this issue?

Because Christie is a solidly conservative Republican who believes in his heart and soul that the be-all and end-all of politics and economics is to allow business and capital to control all aspects of life.

I would not expect ANY help from Christie on this matter, in fact if he came out against the Bayonne/Jersey City link to this pipeline I would be SHOCKED SPEECHLESS.

I don't expect anything from Christie. It's called a "setup question" as those who know me know that I too would be "SHOCKED SPEECLESS", if anything productive came out of his office to stop this pipeline. Only the city can stop this action by becoming formal intervenors, with legal standing, in a suit against Spectra and by using re-zoning laws to forbid such gas pipelines of any diameter greater than 12", with any pressures greater than 800 psi being allowed in JC.

Posted on: 2010/8/12 3:23
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
From a comment on a curbed article:
http://ny.curbed.com/archives/2010/08 ... ave_a_bad_case_of_gas.php

Quote:

Guest #17 wrote:
Love that Jersey City skyline photo!

Folks in NJ & NY have a right to be concerned about Spectra Energy's proposed pipeline because Spectra Energy has a track record that looks like a police rap sheet:

➣ Top Civil Penalty Ranking ? Spectra Energy?s Texas Eastern pipeline division is #7 on the EPA?s list of the ?Top Civil Penalty Cases of All Time? ? the National Enforcement Trends (NETs) document which is on the EPA website. The $15 million penalty was for massive PCB contamination along the company?s 9,000-mile pipeline from Texas to New Jersey.

➣ Fiery Inferno ? Spectra Energy?s underground gas storage reservoir outside of Houston (Moss Bluff) suffered catastrophic failure in 2004 with two explosions, 6 days of fire with flames as high as 1,000 feet and two evacuations. The company does not want to talk about it. The project manager at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission told me they were not aware of this when they approved Spectra Energy?s proposal for the storage reservoir in Bedford County, PA.

➣ PCB Contamination ? Spectra Energy acknowledges in its Form 10-K (filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Feb. 27, 2009) that, "some of our pipeline systems are contaminated with [toxic] PCBs." The EPA has concluded that PCBs cause cancer in animals and are a probable human carcinogen.

➣ ?Unlawful Conduct? ? The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection has issued two Notices of Violation during the past year for the company?s ?unlawful conduct? related to its 12 billion cubic feet underground natural gas storage reservoir in Bedford County, PA.

But property owners can fight back. Our two-year battle against Houston-based Spectra Energy which seized our property rights for an underground gas storage field led to the development of a website which attracts visitors from inside and outside the country. If you want to learn from our experience and understand Spectra Energy's track record via public documents, refer to this post: Spectra Energy

Or here: http://www.spectraenergywatch.com/blog/?p=616

In particular, check out the "Links & Resources" at the bottom of the post to learn more about how Spectra Energy operates.

http://www.spectraenergywatch.com/blog/

Posted on: 2010/8/11 17:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Also, I believe these are the links to the flow charts.

http://www.ferc.gov/for-citizens/get-involved/process.asp

Posted on: 2010/8/9 15:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The Port Authority has been very active in the process and there was a Port Authority representative at the Jersey City meeting. They have serious interests to protect. You will see comments on the FERC website from the Port Authority on the record before the August 20 deadline.

As far as the Turnpike Authority, my understanding is that they are asleep at the wheel. I tried calling them to complain and they said that they were ok with the pipeline. I have no idea what is going on here and why they are not concerned about having the pipeline under their elevated highway which is a main escape route from the area.

I called the Turnpike Authority and ended up speaking to the engineering department. They said they had no problem with the pipeline.

(732) 750-5300 is the main number.

You can access the current FERC docket record with comments and filings here:

Docket: PF10-17

http://elibrary.ferc.gov/idmws/docket_search.asp

Posted on: 2010/8/9 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
here are a few more highlights from their Annual Report: We do not insure against all potential losses and could be seriously harmed by unexpected liabilities. We are not fully insured against all risks inherent to our business. We are not insured against all environmental accidents that might occur. If a significant accident or event occurs that is not fully insured, it could adversely affect our operations and financial condition. In addition, we may not be able to maintain or obtain insurance of the type and amount we desire at reasonable rates... Terrorist attacks, and the threat of terrorist attacks, have resulted in increased costs to our business. Continued global hostilities or other sustained military campaigns may adversely affect our results of operations. Acts of terrorism and any possible reprisals as a consequence of any action by the United States and its allies could be directed against companies operating in the United States. This risk is particularly great for companies, like ours, operating in any energy infrastructure industry that handles volatile gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons. The potential for terrorism has subjected our operations to increased risks that could have a material adverse effect on our business. In particular, we may experience increased capital and operating costs to implement increased security for our facilities and pipelines, such as additional physical facility and pipeline security, and additional security personnel. Moreover, any physical damage to high profile facilities resulting from acts of terrorism may not be covered, or covered fully, by insurance. We may be required to expend material amounts of capital to repair any facilities, the expenditure of which could adversely affect our cash flows and business. ...so what they're saying is that is shit hits the fan, don't count on them to fix it.

Posted on: 2010/8/9 13:55

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/16 16:24
Group:
Registered Users
My question exactly. WHY aren't the Turnpike Authority and Port Authority weighing in on this?
This proposed pipeline will be right near the Path train tunnel, Holland tunnel and under the Turnpike extension - critical pieces of infrastructure. Or do they all think us all will continue to pay for corporate made messes if an accident occurs?

Posted on: 2010/8/9 13:29

« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 24 ... 26 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017