Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Dope!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/9/9 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Hopefully this is his first cannabis offense and he can get a CD. There is no reason why he should have to spend any jail time, where you and I will have to pay increased taxes for his room and care. You have to wonder how many real crimes were occurring in the city while these two spent time taking this mastermind in for processing. In many other states he either would have been ignored or he'd be paying a small fine. Here it's a pile of money, court time, possible attorney fees, and if its not his first offense, serious jail time. It's time to regulate and tax this like any other vice and at least make some attempt to keep it out of the hands of minors

Posted on: 2010/6/11 20:27

Dope!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Dope!

Oops! Hoboken cops say Jersey City man accidentally pulls out a bag of marijuana when going for his ID

Published: Friday, June 11, 2010, 1:29 PM
Ron Zeitlinger/The Jersey Journal

Hoboken cops say a Jersey City man accidentally turned over a packet of marijuana while going for his ID.

A fumble-fingered Jersey City man who had just assured cops he was a law-abiding citizen yanked a bag of marijuana from his pocket when went to grab his wallet on Wednesday, Hoboken police said.

Billie R. Ferrell, 42, was charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams and possession of paraphernalia, police reports said.
Police said they spotted Ferrell near 310 Jackson Ave., in an area they say is known for drugs.

When asked for identification, Ferrell pulled out a slip of paper with his name on it and assured officers, "It's all right, I just moved back here five days ago. I have no warrants, you can check me," reports said.

When cops asked for another form of ID, the Kennedy Boulevard resident reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet. A clear plastic bag containing suspected marijuana fell to the ground and Ferrell was arrested, police said.

Police searched Ferrell and also found on him a cigar, or blunt, commonly used to smoke marijuana.

From www.nj.com

Buy the Jersey Journal (you hipsters can surely part with the coin)

Posted on: 2010/6/11 18:29

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017