Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Bergen Lafayette: Couple slain in botched carjacking
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/22 6:01
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

zeitgeist101 wrote:
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
. Quote:

trambone wrote:
Step 1. Remove section 8.
step 2. Reduce amount of public housing offered.
3. Raise property taxes to force rent up.

And what about the people who can't afford to pay higher rents? It would be safe to say that I am middle class. I am single, work two jobs and go to school full-time. If they raised rents then where would I go? Just because I pay a lower rent doesn't mean i'm a bad person. I dont live downtown cause simply put, I cannot afford it. Should Jersey City be only for people who can afford 1200 a month for a studio? I am just curious as to your thought process.

Then that's just too bad. I feel your plight- I am in the same boat but its true that a few bad apples do spoil the bunch. And if that it what it takes to make a community safe for the majority of the population then so be it.

wow. talk about dumping the baby out with the bathwater. how about this: if you commit a crime, you are no longer eligible for section 8 housing. if you harbor somebody who commits a crime, you are no longer eligible. keep the hard-working folks who are just trying to live their lives, no matter what their income, and throw out the trash.

Posted on: 2010/4/9 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE!!

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-jersey-city-arrest,0,297913.story

PIX Exclusive: Arrest Made In Jersey City Engaged Couple Murder
Related links

JERSEY CITY, N.J. (WPIX) - PIX News has learned that an arrest has been made involving the murder of the Jersey City couple shot to death in front of their Randolph Avenue home.

Law enforcement sources tell PIX News that one person is under arrest in the killing of Michael Muchioki and his fiancee Nia Haqq. The couple was murdered early Sunday morning, just hours after celebrating at their engagement party. Police have said that armed killers had tried to steal their car.

Jersey City Police and the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office have told PIX News a press conference will take place later today.

Haqq's funeral was yesterday and, her husband-to-be, Muchioki's funeral is today.

Posted on: 2010/4/9 14:08

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/10 17:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
. Quote:

trambone wrote:

And what about the people who can't afford to pay higher rents? It would be safe to say that I am middle class. I am single, work two jobs and go to school full-time. If they raised rents then where would I go? Just because I pay a lower rent doesn't mean i'm a bad person. I dont live downtown cause simply put, I cannot afford it. Should Jersey City be only for people who can afford 1200 a month for a studio? I am just curious as to your thought process.

Then that's just too bad. I feel your plight- I am in the same boat but its true that a few bad apples do spoil the bunch. And if that it what it takes to make a community safe for the majority of the population then so be it.

On another note; this is typical of black on black crime. I know I am going to get called a racist but until the African-American Community steps up and takes some responsibility for themselves and their brethren by putting a stop to the glorifying of criminals as role models and their feelings of entitlement this will continue (many of you reading this are thinking the same thing). I know it sounds like it but I am not condemning the whole community-however I am indicting them; we are all (for better or worse) our brother's keeper.

Posted on: 2010/4/9 5:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image Nia Haqq and Michael Muchioki, who were killed during a carjacking in Jersey City on Sunday after celebrating their engagement. With clouds in our eyes, and hearts filled with sorrow for their family and friends...May Nia and Michael Rest in peace together...

Posted on: 2010/4/9 5:14
I am a rock, I am an Island... and a rock feels no pain and an island never cries...Simon & Garfunkle

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
I have read in a few places that the families are having difficulty paying for this couple's funeral expenses. If someone can pass along the following information to either family, it may be helpful:

1. The state provides a victim's assistance fund that may offer aid in several different ways. Learn more here:

http://www.nj.gov/oag/njvictims/eligibility.html

2. I also highly recommend you contact the Jerramiah T. Healy Foundation which is a very generous organization offering grants for situations exactly like this. They work quickly and are exceptionally compassionate. Learn more here:

http://healycharitablefoundation.com/

My thoughts go out to the friends and family of this lovely couple during a time of such sadness.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 21:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/14 17:57
From McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
...btw its not an attack on the few good hard working residents in those sections, but overall its what keeps JC down and from becoming a major player in the state and nation with regards to quality of life and overall economics.

"What keeps JC down" is the mostly dead weight provincial, corrupt, small-minded, pandering, bossism governance Jersey City has endured for a hundred years.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 21:10

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/7 19:50
Group:
Registered Users
It is reported that a memorial fund has been set up to assist the families with the burial costs (which they are having difficulty meeting).

Details on this can be located per the following link (contributions via Pay Pal).

http://www.lovemikenia.com/Donate.aspx

May the loving couple rest in peace.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 19:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I do not think its an issue of not caring. How much more as a resident can we do? This city, your great city... is run by the most corrupt politicians ever... If they are not willing to make it great, it will never be great. Cops are paid off to let dealers continue to deal, everyone has a hand in something. So cmon lets me real at look at the whole package. They are the enablers of our demise.

And I don't want to comment on this thread anymore on this subject, I suggest it be moved to something else that bitches about Greenville Or B/L and how much downtown is better. This thread should be kept on its original subject and the terrible tragedy that these families have suffered.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 18:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DragonXJC wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
One only need read the header on this topic"Bergen/Lafayette to understand why this tragedy took place.

Jersey City should seperate itself from this section of the city
and maybe, just maybe, JC can be recognized as a civilized city as oppossed to a Dump!

We really are a tale of 2 cities when one speaks of this city.

I semi-agree. Add Greenville to the list as well. If we remove Greenville and B-L, this would be a pretty safe city of 175,000 or so.

My error,I negated to include the Greenville section as well.
Fact is, theres a certain element that will never rise above because of their own doing, proof is in the pudding, all the entitlment programs, subsidized housing, etc, etc...what else can society do???

F**** both of you. There are very good and hard working people who live in these neighborhoods. Racist CACs. Suddenly anyone from Greenville or Bergen/Lafayette is uncivilized? JC should separate itself from Downtown since it's infested with a bunch of half assed wannabe Manhattanites who do nothing but complain and whine about trivial BS.

Not sure why you're cursing ... but grow up.

Who are you calling racist, and why? Where was race brought into it?

Without Downtown, JC as a city would be in serious trouble, and would be known as a cesspool. I hate to say it. I love JC as a whole, not just Downtown, and there are other decent neighborhoods in town, but the fact is, they ARE far and few between. This wasn't the case 30-40 years ago, but it is the case now. Why? I don't have all the answers.

Obviously there are good people in the ghettos. But there are certain neighborhoods that are an embarassment to the city, bring the overall crime rates up, and are really nothing but a black eye for the city.

When you care about the city you live in (like I do), these things hit home and are important. The city of Jersey City deserves better. If you don't agree, then we clearly have different outlooks on things.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 17:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I just found out that a colleague of mine was very good friends with the girl in this couple :(

Really? Did you also tell your colleague that those people who were hardworking, good people should be banned from living from JC cause they dont pay as much rent as you or own??

Cause essentially your plan of action would have ousted those good people as well.

I never said people should be "banned" from living in JC. I suggested that JC should separate itself from certain neighborhoods, where 80% of JC's overall crime is centered, and such neighborhoods generally contribute very little to the city overall ... except embarassing headlines.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 17:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/7 21:36
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, the truth does suxx doesn't it. And the truth is that Jersey City IS Bergen-Lafayette and Greenville, as much as it is Downtown. That is the truth. Grove St. Path would not be a "major player" in anything in a vacuum. And it will never be in a vacuum. So just accept it, make it better, or b+m on this list all you want.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/11/27 22:56
Group:
Registered Users
Cities don't cede neighborhoods, so it's ridiculous and moot. Living next to a ungovernable war zone with a different name is not going to help your property values.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 14:56

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DragonXJC wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
One only need read the header on this topic"Bergen/Lafayette to understand why this tragedy took place.

and maybe, just maybe, JC can be recognized as a civilized city as oppossed to a Dump!

I semi-agree. Add Greenville to the list as well. If we remove Greenville and B-L, this would be a pretty safe city of 175,000 or so.

Fact is, theres a certain element that will never rise above because of their own doing, proof is in the pudding, all the entitlment programs, subsidized housing, etc, etc...what else can society do???

F**** both of you. There are very good and hard working people who live in these neighborhoods. Racist CACs. Suddenly anyone from Greenville or Bergen/Lafayette is uncivilized? JC should separate itself from Downtown since it's infested with a bunch of half assed wannabe Manhattanites who do nothing but complain and whine about trivial BS.

The truth Suxx, doesn't it???, btw its not an attack on the few good hard working residents in those sections, but overall its what keeps JC down and from becoming a major player in the state and nation with regards to quality of life and overall economics.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 14:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
Aww, there's no more iwitless or jennymama to add another +2000 to that :(

Posted on: 2010/4/8 14:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DragonXJC wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:

+1,000

Posted on: 2010/4/8 13:51

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/16 23:23
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SICULO wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:

Posted on: 2010/4/8 13:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
  Family, Friends Get Ready to Say Goodbye to Murdered NJ Couple By PETER THORNE | wpix.com 8:34 PM EDT, April 7, 2010 Cops Launch Massive Hunt for Killers of NJ Couple New Jersey Couple Killed After Engagement Party Cops Looking for Possible 4th Suspect in NJ Couple's Murder JERSEY CITY, N.J. (WPIX) - They were planning a wedding but instead tonight their families are planning two funerals for the couple murdered Sunday in Jersey City just hours after their engagement. 25-year-old Nia Haqq's funeral services will be held in Newark at Newark Symphony Hall, located at 1020 broad Street with services starting at 11 am. They were college sweethearts, 27-year-old Michael Muchoiki and his fiance Nia Haqq. They were returning to their Randolph Avenue home in Jersey City after their engagement party Sunday morning. Both were shot dead in what Jersey City police call an attempted carjacking and robbery. A manhunt has lead to at least two people being questioned, including a teenage girl and a man. So far, there have been no arrests. Police say At least four suspects are on the run. Investigators describe their getaway car as a brown or beige Pontiac Grand AM or Trans AM type car. Police say stolen from the couple were a purse, and a wallet. Their cell phones and some gift cards were missing too. Tonight, a manhunt remains in full swing, an analysis of surveillance video is underway and autopsy results are pending. Hudson County's Prosecutor is appealing to the public for help. Michael Muchoiki's funeral services are expected to be held on Friday in Jersey City. Copyright ? 2010, WPIX-TV ============================= Authorities investigate vehicle used in Jersey City execution-style botched carjacking By Victoria St. Martin/The Star-Ledger April 07, 2010, 7:20PM Resized Image Erastus Muchioki, father of shooting victim Michael Muchioki leaves his son's apartment with a photo of his son and fiancee, Nia Haqq, as he walks by a small memorial created by friends and family for the victims at the scene of the double homicide at 243 Randolph Ave. in Jersey City. Resized Image An undated photo of Nia Haqq and Michael Muchioki, who were killed during a carjacking in Jersey City on Sunday after celebrating their engagement. JERSEY CITY ? Investigators in Hudson County are trying to determine whether a car used in an execution-style slaying of a Jersey City couple was stolen. Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said authorities are working with the State Police to determine if a gold Pontiac Grand Am seen leaving the scene after the Sunday morning shooting that killed Nia Haqq, 25, and Michael Muchioki, 27, had been stolen. The couple, who had just spent a night out celebrating their engagement, was shot in front of their Randolph Avenue home around 3 a.m. and robbed of personal items in what police say may have been a botched carjacking. After robbing the couple, authorities said the trio got inside Haqq?s 2010 Honda CR-V and tried to drive away but they were prevented by an anti-theft device. Instead, the trio drove away in a gold Pontiac Grand Am, that was possibly driven by a fourth suspect, authorities said. DeFazio said his office is working with various law enforcement agencies outside of Hudson County, but would not discuss what evidence was found in Haqq?s car or at the scene. As the investigation continues, family members of Haqq and Muchioki prepare to hold funeral services for the pair, who will share the same grave site. Haqq?s services will be held at 11 a.m. tomorrow at Newark Symphony Hall, 1020 Broad St., Newark, while Muchioki?s services will be held at noon Friday at Monumental Baptist Church, 121 Lafayette St., Jersey City. They will be buried together at Rosedale & Rosehill Cemetery in Linden. DeFazio said anyone with information about the killings can contact the Hudson County Prosecutor?s Office Homicide Unit at (201) 915-1345.

Posted on: 2010/4/8 1:16

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:

Posted on: 2010/4/7 12:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting article in Essence Magazine - reporting a bit more fully on the details of the robbery. A comment by a reader indicates that a "suspect" has been arrested. Don't know if that is accurate, but I certainly hope this is true.

ESSENCE MAGAZINE STORY

Posted on: 2010/4/7 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
  www.Lovemikenia.com JERSEY CITY, N.J. (WPIX) - Family and friends of the New Jersey couple, who were killed as they returned home from their engagement party early Sunday morning, have created a website honoring their memory. Lovemikenia.com, includes pictures of the couple and funeral service information. In addition, visitors can donate to the Mike and Nia memorial fund which will help with funeral expenditures. Michael Muchioki, 27, and Nia Hagg, 25, of Jersey City, were both shot twice by separate weapons early Sunday morning when they returned to their Jersey City home. Both were shot in the head right outside Muchioki's home in an apparent carjacking attempt. The suspects were trying to steal the victim's Honda CRV but were foiled by an anti-theft device. Police are search for a gold Pontiac Grand AM and possibly a second vehicle. Detectives returned to the crime scene several times Monday knocking on doors in the hopes of finding witnesses and developing leads. So far there have been no arrests. www.Lovemikenia.com

Posted on: 2010/4/6 20:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
I just found out that a colleague of mine was very good friends with the girl in this couple :(

Really? Did you also tell your colleague that those people who were hardworking, good people should be banned from living from JC cause they dont pay as much rent as you or own??

Cause essentially your plan of action would have ousted those good people as well.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2010/4/6 18:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

getz011 wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:

...and build a Berlin Wall-type perimeter to keep criminals away from 07302? It's not like they would all suddenly stop coming downtown because it was suddenly a different city.

I've lived in Lafayette for a year and while it certainly has a way to go, I've seen improvement. The section bounded by Communipaw, Maple, Van Horne and Monitor has beautiful housing stock (@ $200/sf, exactly half that of downtown); a lot of good, friendly people; and an increasingly professional profile. I'm not in denial; I recently posted an article about a pit bull attack in Lafayette Park. But lower Lafayette is certainly no worse than neighborhoods I experienced in San Antonio, Austin, and other 'desirable' cities.

As Liberty Harbor grows and extends the downtown footprint in this direction, not to mention the Jersey Ave. extension, I think you'll start hearing more about the positives of our neighborhood. Yes, you're talking 5-10 years, but what was Grove Street 5-10 years ago?

Here are a few projects in the works which, if realized, will bring a lot of good things to lower Lafayette:

http://www.thejcra.org/index.php?p=project-details&pid=48
http://www.dresdnerrobin.com/berrylan ... 20Booklet%20-%20Small.pdf
http://www.thejcra.org/index.php?p=project-details&pid=33
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/archive/index.php/t-157018.html

Thanks!!

We wouldn't build a Berlin wall around it, but at least the NICE parts of Jersey City wouldn't be tarnished, in association, by the going-ons that happen in the shabby areas of Jersey City. There are a lot of raised eyebrows, still, when i say "I live in Jersey City". Many people (most, even) know that downtown JC is very nice now, but when crap like this happens, it's all Jersey City to some people. A story like this, that really hits close to the heart because of the situation (engaged couple, coming back from their party, good people, etc) makes headlines in a big way. Everybody in my office (mostly Manhattanites) is talking about this story.

I definitely respect your optimism, but 5 years ago Grove Street was light years away from Bergen Lafayette.

I hope you're right, but I think the timeframe would be more like in 10-20 years, if it gentrifies.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 18:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/14 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Quote:

SICULO wrote:

...and build a Berlin Wall-type perimeter to keep criminals away from 07302? It's not like they would all suddenly stop coming downtown because it was suddenly a different city.

I've lived in Lafayette for a year and while it certainly has a way to go, I've seen improvement. The section bounded by Communipaw, Maple, Van Horne and Monitor has beautiful housing stock (@ $200/sf, exactly half that of downtown); a lot of good, friendly people; and an increasingly professional profile. I'm not in denial; I recently posted an article about a pit bull attack in Lafayette Park. But lower Lafayette is certainly no worse than neighborhoods I experienced in San Antonio, Austin, and other 'desirable' cities.

As Liberty Harbor grows and extends the downtown footprint in this direction, not to mention the Jersey Ave. extension, I think you'll start hearing more about the positives of our neighborhood. Yes, you're talking 5-10 years, but what was Grove Street 5-10 years ago?

Here are a few projects in the works which, if realized, will bring a lot of good things to lower Lafayette:

http://www.thejcra.org/index.php?p=project-details&pid=48
http://www.dresdnerrobin.com/berrylan ... 20Booklet%20-%20Small.pdf
http://www.thejcra.org/index.php?p=project-details&pid=33
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/archive/index.php/t-157018.html

Thanks!!

Posted on: 2010/4/6 17:12

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/8/30 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
JC has so much to offer. It's a shame that fear comes along with the warmer weather. It's nice outside. You know what that means? More gunshots.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop for mayor.

It needs to happen.

Time and time again, it becomes evident that Healy does not take crime seriously, and is not committed to lowering crime. It's just NOT a priority to him, and it never will be.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
From the blog Hudson Democracy:

Monday, April 05, 2010
Healy's Pathetic Response

After I asked Mayor Healy's spokeswoman how the mayor was responding to the three recent homicides in Bergen, the mayor's office gave this statement to the Jersey Journal:

"It's just terrible. I know the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office is heading up the investigation. I know the Jersey City Police Department is going to work on this until they get some success.

"What was the weapon or tool of choice? It was guns again. We have to do whatever we can to staunch that flow.

"This is the most heinous type of violent crime. You have gang disputes, street disputes, the results are terrible. But in a lot of those cases, these people have some familiarity with each other. This is stranger-on-stranger and that is the worst type of violent crime."

After almost two days of silence, this is a pathetic, ridiculous statement from the mayor of the city.

This sounds like one of those "man on the streets" soundbites from the local news. This man is the mayor of Jersey City. What is he doing? What is he telling the police department to do? Is he even in town? What are you going to do to "staunch that flow"? "Tool of choice"? My god.

No one is in charge of Jersey City.

Today, three cops guarded a PSE&G work site two blocks from the murder. When I talked to neighbors, they said they had not seen a police officer all day.

I can't describe how angry about this I am right now.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Sound like the Prairie Home Companion solution: Jersey City: Where all of the residents are Above Average.

Quote:

trambone wrote:
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
. Quote:

trambone wrote:

It sounds cruel but it would be an efficient way to ease problems around here. Do you have a better solution?

This is too f*&#ing amazing and the anger I feel is beyond that.
Really? This is the best solution you can come up with?
Let's first of all look at the contributing problems that started this whole mess:

Buildings that have had people living like animals for years, (all the projects) in the city that ignored the poverty sticken low income populace.

And in these started the gangs, drugs, not to mention soldiers returning back from the wars hooked on drugs, cycles that yet should have been broken, but never were.

You have corrupt politicians that took hold of this city, like many other neighboring neighborhoods, that turned a blind eye, just so that they could stuff their pockets.

When they started knocking down the projects you had all these people living throughout Jersey City.
If you ask me, THIS is a solution:

http://www.app.com/article/20100404/G ... s-are-few-and-far-between

And for your information, this isn't an isolated problem:

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Gangs ... activists_03-30-2010.html
No, really. It's not like you don't have people in the community that don't WANT to do something. Wasn't there a young man that addressed the city council at the last meeting, saying that he wanted to do something to help the youth, but was laughed at in his face by Sottolano and Brennan?

Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:21
I am a rock, I am an Island... and a rock feels no pain and an island never cries...Simon & Garfunkle

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
it will require a multi-headed attack. We need to bring back aids, make it easy to carry (the criminals have the guns anyway so it'll make it a more level playing field), and offer people some kind of incentive to get themselves sterilized.

Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users
Well what's your solution?? Its starring to get out of control around here an unless we can add a significant amount o police where do you think we're headed?

Posted on: 2010/4/6 14:52

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017