Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
135 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 135

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Heights chase: Felons spotted by police in an SUV with tinted windows, then...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/28 12:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Okay, these particular guys sound stupid BUT marijuana? If they didn't have a gun all the police would have gotten for a dangerous chase that could have killed pedestrians and themselves was a bag of OMG marijuana. Meanwhile folk were jumping off bridges and beating thier wives and shooting folk in the leg and.........

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

Posted on: 2009/11/29 0:41

Re: Heights chase: Felons spotted by police in an SUV with tinted windows, then...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
Quote:

marybarr wrote:
Okay, these particular guys sound stupid BUT marijuana? If they didn't have a gun all the police would have gotten for a dangerous chase that could have killed pedestrians and themselves was a bag of OMG marijuana. Meanwhile folk were jumping off bridges and beating thier wives and shooting folk in the leg and.........

I'm convinced your stupid!

Posted on: 2009/11/28 15:32

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/10 12:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc73 wrote:
Let me think about this for a minute do you really want someone driving around high on drugs, that's worse than if they had been drinking.

Are you kidding . . . or just being stupid? How is driving drunk better than driving stoned??

Posted on: 2009/11/28 7:25

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/9 14:18
Group:
Registered Users
OK let's just forget that the cops found a gun on these guys, they only found marijuana. Let me think about this for a minute do you really want someone driving around high on drugs, that's worse than if they had been drinking.

Posted on: 2009/11/28 6:23

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/15 16:35
From JC Heights
Group:
Registered Users
I live on Thorne Street, do they have any pictures of the felons? I wanna see if I recognize James C. Pellot.

Posted on: 2009/11/28 5:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
i dont think they would have run just for some weed. also i never understood why felons do the stupidest things (have tints, run stop signs, red lights). i've read many articles where felons have gotten arrested on other charges, all because they were stopped for running a light, etc. if youre going to have illegal items in your possession , why draw attention to it? i guess they're not the brightest of the bunch

Posted on: 2009/11/27 17:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/9 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

marybarr wrote:

But they DID have a gun so what's your point? Your post is sort of irrelevant...no?

Posted on: 2009/11/27 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/11/27 15:46

Heights chase: Felons spotted by police in an SUV with tinted windows, then...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Heights chase

Three Jersey City felons spotted by police in an SUV with tinted windows and a dangling license plate were arrested on gun and drug charges after a chase in the Heights early Wednesday, officials said.

At about 1 a.m., police arrested Jonathan Rodriguez, 22, of Waverly Street; Diego M. Bedon, 19, of Western Avenue, and James C. Pellot of Thorne Street, reports said.

They were charged with possession of marijuana and weapons offenses, including possession of a firearm by a felon, reports said.

Officers spotted the SUV at a gas station on Kennedy Boulevard at Paterson Street. When he saw the police cruiser, Bedon turned on the engine and sped out of the station, reports said.

The SUV ran a red light, nearly struck two people and led police on a chase to South Street, where one of the SUV's doors opened and a gun was thrown out, reports said.

When the vehicle stopped at South Street and the Boulevard, police held the men at gun-point as backup arrived.

The bag of suspected marijuana was found in the SUV's console, reports said.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2009/11/27 11:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017