Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
109 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 109

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City Traffic Court
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/31 18:13
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
yup. i think he did it on purpose, because he doesn't say it's the "munishipal" court.

Posted on: 2009/9/16 19:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/15 16:41
Group:
Registered Users
Oh he is saying "Shitty" alright. This is the best thread ever!

Posted on: 2009/9/16 19:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I think it's pretty effin hillarious and get a good chuckle out of it everytime I call lol

either he got a nasty lisp or he did it on purpose..

Posted on: 2009/9/16 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
OMG this is too funny - I had 2 people listen to the message: one read the post., the other did not.

I, having read the post heard "Shitty", as did the friend that also read the post.

The other friend, who did not, heard it as "City"

Posted on: 2009/9/16 18:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
I don't know.... I guess I am (was) bored enough to call twice. The first time it sounded just fine, as in "city". The second time I called it did sound more like "shitty".

If you listen to the whole message, it does sound like the guy pronounces many words in a drawn out, closed mouth, style, which could explain the city/shitty thing. Regardless, it was good for a quick (brief) laugh. Perhaps it was a Freudian (albeit, non-sexual) slip.

Posted on: 2009/9/16 18:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/25 0:22
Group:
Banned
I'm at work listening to black metal really loud so I don't have time to call the municipal court and then just hang up.

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:52
As hard to handle as chopsticks.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe its Sean Connery.

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Tino wrote:
Quote:

flying_the_flannel wrote:
Ugh to the municipal court.

When I was arrested for vandalism, they managed to mix up a bunch of numbers, and tried to put me in jail when I showed up for my court appearance, stating I had an ALIAS. They were like, "yeah, this number brings up the case of Juan Castillo, is this your alias? Have you been arrested for receiving stolen property?" After eventually getting them to understand that there's no way a white guy with a beard would ever use the name JUAN CASTILLO as an alias, they were like, "OK, well, here we go, we found you in the system. Your court date is for tomorrow, not today." I had to reschedule and take another day off of work and everything, and when I was calling and trying to explain the problem, the girl on the phone was like, "well that's not my problem, sucks for you, a warrant will be issued for your arrest." WHAT? I did exactly what I was supposed to do, and you're going to put out a warrant for my arrest?

And nevermind the fact that it has been a year now that my girlfriend has been trying to deal with the municipal court in a matter regarding a stalker, whom we still see around very frequently, and also left a diaper with a note to me on it in front of my job last week.

Ugh.

So... you agree that the guy says 'shitty' right?

Yea really lmao ......
yes or no damnit!

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:40

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/10 23:12
From Henderson Yards
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

flying_the_flannel wrote:

When I was arrested for vandalism, they managed to mix up a bunch of numbers, and tried to put me in jail when I showed up for my court appearance, stating I had an ALIAS. They were like, "yeah, this number brings up the case of Juan Castillo, is this your alias? Have you been arrested for receiving stolen property?" After eventually getting them to understand that there's no way a white guy with a beard would ever use the name JUAN CASTILLO as an alias, they were like, "OK, well, here we go, we found you in the system. Your court date is for tomorrow, not today." I had to reschedule and take another day off of work and everything, and when I was calling and trying to explain the problem, the girl on the phone was like, "well that's not my problem, sucks for you, a warrant will be issued for your arrest." WHAT? I did exactly what I was supposed to do, and you're going to put out a warrant for my arrest?

And nevermind the fact that it has been a year now that my girlfriend has been trying to deal with the municipal court in a matter regarding a stalker, whom we still see around very frequently, and also left a diaper with a note to me on it in front of my job last week.

Ugh.

So... you agree that the guy says 'shitty' right?

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/25 0:22
Group:
Banned

Ugh.

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:24
As hard to handle as chopsticks.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/10 23:12
From Henderson Yards
Group:
Registered Users
hahahaha ABSOLUTELY!

Posted on: 2009/9/16 16:09

Jersey City Traffic Court
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
So I had to call the court today for a traffic matter... and the automated message I swear says "You have reached the Jersey Shitty municipal court"

Am I wrong??

201-209-6700

Posted on: 2009/9/16 15:55

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017