Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 20 »

Re: Several local politicians arrested on corruption charges
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/25 1:59
From here to eternity
Group:
Registered Users
these are the relevant parts of the nj statues...

finding information on recall election or elections in nj is not easy ...

1. recall election
--------------------------
the relevant law is the Uniform Recall Election Law, Chapter 105, Laws of 1995 (N.J.S.A. 19-:27A-1 et seq.), and the law can be accessed
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2008/Bills/A4000/3621_I1.HTM

the relevant section, 19:27A-5. Recall petition; signatures required, states
"5. A recall petition demanding that an election be held for the purpose of deciding whether an elected official shall be recalled from office shall be signed by a number of registered voters of the jurisdiction of the official sought to be recalled equal to at least 25% of the persons registered to vote in that jurisdiction on the date of the general election preceding the date on which the sponsors of the petition file a notice of intention pursuant to section 6 of this act. A recall petition shall be filed with the appropriate recall election official. No recall petition shall demand the holding of an election to recall more than one elected official. "

2. the number of registered voters in jc
---------------------------------------------------
in 2008, there were 139,158 registered voters in jc.
http://www.hudsoncountyclerk.org/elec ... owns_GEN2008_20081117.pdf

so in 160 days, 25% of the registered voters in jersey city have to sign the petition to recall. So, one needs to have roughly 35,000+ signatures.

let's do the math ... 35,000/160 = 219 signatures per day for 160 days ... and considering a 10% spillage, cheating, and all other contingencies, one would need only 240 signatures a day.

what can i say?

3. additional information
--------------------------------
there is information at
http://www.joemustgo.net/Assets/elect ... truction-sheet-123108.pdf

the memo states "SIGNATURE COLLECTION EFFORT (19:27A-5) Upon approval of the petition, the recall committee and registered voters in the jurisdiction of the recall election may solicit signatures of other registered voters in that jurisdiction. Specific requirements on the method of soliciting signatures are listed in the law. The recall effort is limited to 320 days for a Governor or 160 days for other elected officials from the date of the notice of intention. The petition requires the signatures of 25 % of the registered voters in the jurisdiction, as of the last general election."

---- happy recalling.

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Actually, it's 25% of registered voters as of the last election, which is in the vicinity of 115,000. (Ianmac will correct me if I'm off, hopefully) So you'd need somewhere around 28,000 to 29,000 signatures.

The other issue is timing. A recall can't begin until the official is 50 days away from completing the first year of their current term. That doesn't happen until May 11 of next year.

I don't think the number of signatures needed is prohibitive. This isn't an indirect issue that needs explaining like pay to play. This is direct. The mayor and his team are on the take. People get that. If you put a little money behind the effort and do it professionally, it is imminently achievable. It just can't happen for another 10 months.

Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

PBW wrote:
30,657 people voted though, right? Found that in an old thread can anyone confirm?

So we need 7,665 signatures for a recall election.

Ha ha ha ha, they got you just like they fooled Fulop!! It works every time!

It's REGISTERED VOTERS, not who actually voted, which means if only 50% of registrants voted (that's what I recall), you need to get signatures of 50% of all people who actually voted. Pretty steep hill. In California it takes 12% of the number of votes cast in the previous elections.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:20

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/1 18:47
Group:
Registered Users
The next City Council meeting is this Wednesday at 10:00AM, not exactly a convenient time for most people to attend. Does anyone know if there is any way the time of the meeting could be moved to the evening so more disgusted JC residents (and some media outlets I assume) can attend?

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:16

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/10/6 17:57
Group:
Registered Users
Here's a link to a campaign contribution filing for "Healy for Mayor 2009" from 2007.

http://www.speaknj.com/Jan%2016,%202007.pdf

Page 7 - Vickie Hyman $2,000 and Mark Hyman $2,000. Wife and relative of Steve Hyman, who is trying to develop the 6th Street Embankment..... follow the money!

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
"JC Official 4," is not Harry Melendez.

Quote:
PolitickerNJ.com has confirmed that "JC Official 4" is Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, the Hudson County Democratic Chairman. A source close to the mayor admitted as much, but held that he had done nothing wrong.[/quo

Quote:

bjay wrote:
[quote]
JerseyLover wrote:
I bet JC Official 1, the high ranking official within the Health Department who helped Beldini and Shaw set up bribes for
"JC Official 4," is Harry Melendez. Someone should start a pool.

It looks to me like JC Official 1 is Edward Cheatam, and JC Official 2 is Maher Khalil.

The Manzo complaint says "There was an individual who served as the Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education (until on or about May 2009), and a commissioner of the Jersey City Housing Authority ("JC Official 1").

The Cheatam complaint says "At times relevant to this Complaint, defendant Edward Cheatam ("defendant Cheatam") was the affirmative action officer for Hudson County and a Commissioner on the Jersey City Housing Authority (the "JCHA"). ... Until in or about May, 2009, defendant Cheatam served as the Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education ("BOE) ...."

That's a match for Cheatam as #1.

The Manzo complaint also says "There was an individual who represented himself to be an employee of the Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services and the Jersey City Zoning Board ("JC Official 2").

And the Khalil complaint says "At times relevant to this Complaint, defendant Maher A. Khalil (hereinafter, "defendant Khalil") served as an Assistant Director with the Jersey City, New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS"). In addition, defendant Khalil was an official with the Jersey City Zoning Board of Adjustment (the "Zoning Board") through in or about March 2008."

So that's a match for Khalil as #2. Khalil's role is also explained on page 6 of the DOJ Press Release yesterday.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Time to put pressure on Healy to resign!

Quote:

http://www.politickernj.com/matt-frie ... amiah-healy-jc-official-4

Quote:
PolitickerNJ.com has confirmed that "JC Official 4" is Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, the Hudson County Democratic Chairman. A source close to the mayor admitted as much, but held that he had done nothing wrong.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:12

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/4/8 1:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SamS wrote:
So I am wondering what precipitated targeting these political officials.

Chris Christie was the US Attorney General for NJ until December of 2008. He knew that going after Republicans out in the suburbs wouldn't help him get elected governor so he decided to target Corzine's base, Hudson County dems.

Not sure if he was the one who decided to arrest everyone involved in the three separate investigations (laundering, corruption and organs) on the same day in order to falsely connect all the politicians in with a bizarre international organ/laundering money conspiracy or if that was a gift from his temporary successor.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/26 20:09
Group:
Banned
Thanks. I read the first page of the article, but never moved on to the second. It does lay it out. Quote:

MrGrieves wrote:
Quote:

SamS wrote:
So I am wondering what precipitated targeting these political officials. Did Solomon Dwek have any previous dealings with any of the people who were arrest in Hudson Co? Was it established that these politicians had previously engaged in corrupt practices of a similar nature for which they are now being accused? Were they some how involved in Dwek's bank fraud schemes?

It at least seems that Dwek committed a crime unassociated to Hudson County officials; but somehow was designated to infiltrate a corrupt ring of politicians. But I haven't read anything that mentions why the recently arrested were targeted. Are there other non-officials who are also involved in other acts of corruption with these officials?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think all or any of these people are innocent, but it seems there are some missing components to the equation in terms of what has been reported. It looks a little like entrapment, but I don't know all of the facts.

It will be interesting to see how all of this unfolds and the defenses strategies.

Sam, read the article on the front page of today's NYT. It goes into detail on this very subject.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 11:11
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
those idiots have made us once again the laughing stock of america............ hate them.

Love the quote in the msnbc video that states " the only thing thats shocking is that they needed one bus"

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 13:31
Group:
Banned
Quote:

SamS wrote:
So I am wondering what precipitated targeting these political officials. Did Solomon Dwek have any previous dealings with any of the people who were arrest in Hudson Co? Was it established that these politicians had previously engaged in corrupt practices of a similar nature for which they are now being accused? Were they some how involved in Dwek's bank fraud schemes?

It at least seems that Dwek committed a crime unassociated to Hudson County officials; but somehow was designated to infiltrate a corrupt ring of politicians. But I haven't read anything that mentions why the recently arrested were targeted. Are there other non-officials who are also involved in other acts of corruption with these officials?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think all or any of these people are innocent, but it seems there are some missing components to the equation in terms of what has been reported. It looks a little like entrapment, but I don't know all of the facts.

It will be interesting to see how all of this unfolds and the defenses strategies.

Sam, read the article on the front page of today's NYT. It goes into detail on this very subject.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, it's 25% of registered voters as of the last election, which is in the vicinity of 115,000. (Ianmac will correct me if I'm off, hopefully) So you'd need somewhere around 28,000 to 29,000 signatures.

The other issue is timing. A recall can't begin until the official is 50 days away from completing the first year of their current term. That doesn't happen until May 11 of next year.

I don't think the number of signatures needed is prohibitive. This isn't an indirect issue that needs explaining like pay to play. This is direct. The mayor and his team are on the take. People get that. If you put a little money behind the effort and do it professionally, it is imminently achievable. It just can't happen for another 10 months.

Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

PBW wrote:
30,657 people voted though, right? Found that in an old thread can anyone confirm?

It's REGISTERED VOTERS, not who actually voted, which means if only 50% of registrants voted (that's what I recall), you need to get signatures of 50% of all people who actually voted. Pretty steep hill. In California it takes 12% of the number of votes cast in the previous elections.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/7/25 21:48
From Van Vorst Park area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyLover wrote:
I bet JC Official 1, the high ranking official within the Health Department who helped Beldini and Shaw set up bribes for
"JC Official 4," is Harry Melendez. Someone should start a pool.

It looks to me like JC Official 1 is Edward Cheatam, and JC Official 2 is Maher Khalil.

The Manzo complaint says "There was an individual who served as the Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education (until on or about May 2009), and a commissioner of the Jersey City Housing Authority ("JC Official 1").

The Cheatam complaint says "At times relevant to this Complaint, defendant Edward Cheatam ("defendant Cheatam") was the affirmative action officer for Hudson County and a Commissioner on the Jersey City Housing Authority (the "JCHA"). ... Until in or about May, 2009, defendant Cheatam served as the Vice President of the Jersey City Board of Education ("BOE) ...."

That's a match for Cheatam as #1.

The Manzo complaint also says "There was an individual who represented himself to be an employee of the Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services and the Jersey City Zoning Board ("JC Official 2").

And the Khalil complaint says "At times relevant to this Complaint, defendant Maher A. Khalil (hereinafter, "defendant Khalil") served as an Assistant Director with the Jersey City, New Jersey Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS"). In addition, defendant Khalil was an official with the Jersey City Zoning Board of Adjustment (the "Zoning Board") through in or about March 2008."

So that's a match for Khalil as #2. Khalil's role is also explained on page 6 of the DOJ Press Release yesterday.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

icechute wrote:
Quote:
Calling the arrests "shocking and dismaying," Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy suspended without pay the seven city employees charged in yesterday's sweep. "We are saddened by the negative light this has cast on our city and want to assure the public we have always conducted honest and open government," he said in a written statement.

"shocking and dismaying"?

"we have always conducted honest and open government"

"We are saddened by the negative light this has cast on our city"

Is he friggin' kidding? Jerry, you drunk SOB, you've done as much as anyone to cast a negative light on this city. Jerry, c'mon, you should know that the first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem.

What a total nose-bleed this guy is.

It is "shocking and dismaying" to Healy that they actually got caught.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/6/11 16:43
Group:
Registered Users
All these stupid criminals will pay. Healy follows in a matter of days and maybe other council members.

Vega is president but is still only one vote on the council. Paying only him off to be "friendly" does little without other votes that benefit his "friends".

Ever notice how only one or two council members actually ask questions on important issues during council meetings? Maybe cause the the outcome/votes were determined PRIOR to the council meeting..i.e. took place behind closed doors? And since Vega allegedly took bribes, how would he secure votes?

Not accusing any specific council member of wrongdoing, just asking questions because I find it hard to believe that the council president allegedly took bribes, along with Guy Catrillo who was on the Healy team to replace Fulop on the council, and no-one else on the council benefits from those funds, especially considering how "friendly" the administration and council seem to be to developers.

The FBI certainly can't be done in Jersey City.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/26 20:09
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/7/25 21:48
From Van Vorst Park area
Group:
Registered Users
Steve Fulop just sent out the following email. He's right -- we need structural reform to reduce the financial incentives for corruption. These reforms alone cannot solve the problem of corruption, but at least we can begin to create a system of government that doesn't create incentives likely to facilitate corruption. Pay to play and dual holding are the right places to start.

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: Yesterday's Arrests in Hudson County

Friends,

Yesterday was truly a low point for Jersey City. Seven high-ranking members of the Mayor Healy?s administration, including City Council President Mariano Vega and Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini, were arrested by Federal agents and charged with public corruption. These arrests were made as part of an even larger investigation, and more charges may be filed as it develops.

This is a sad day for Jersey City. We should have pride in our city, not be embarrassed by the conduct of our city?s leadership. Just this morning, a major news channels started their broadcast by describing that they were reporting from Jersey City as ?the epicenter of corruption."
While the individuals named in today?s indictments deserve their day in court, the sheer scale and widespread nature of these allegations is nothing short of outrageous. The conduct alleged describes not just the conduct of a few individuals, but a pervasive culture of corruption that infects our political system at every level.

This system must change.

As the only elected official in Jersey City who has never run as part of the old-guard political machine, I can tell you first hand that this culture of corruption serves as a back door tax on all citizens. It has become a part of the well-known cost of doing business in our city, draining our pocketbooks and degrading our quality of life.

Ultimately, it is not enough to remove corrupt individuals from public service. We must remove the financial incentives within our system that enable this type of conduct to persist. That is why I sponsored legislation in 2007 aimed at ending such obviously ethically-challenged practices as pay to play and double-dipping. Today?s events show all too clearly why I was the only member of the city council who voted in favor of such reforms.
While today is a black eye for the city, I am hopeful that the actions of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney?s office will serve as a first step in what will undoubtedly be a long road toward honest and open government.

I will continue to speak up against corruption and unfair practices, even when mine is the only voice within the city government willing to do so. In that regard, I am troubled that Mayor Healy has stopped at merely suspending the individuals involved. A cloud of suspicion will hang over every vote and decision these individuals make, and there are too many pressing issues our city must address. We cannot continually question the motivation behind each of their decisions.

I am therefore publicly calling upon the councilman and deputy mayor who were indicted yesterday to resign their appointed and elected positions immediately. My stance was published in this article in yesterday's Jersey Journal , which I encourage you to read. Furthermore, I will be introducing a resolution to the city council at our next meeting, Wednesday, July 29 that formally requests that Mayor Healy amend his executive order regarding the closed - door abatement negotiation committee to which Healy appointed Mariano Vega as chairperson.

In addition, I believe it is crucial that a formal review of Council activities be performed to see what city business may have been impacted by public corruption. Individuals and businesses that engage in bribery should not be allowed to benefit at everyone else?s expense. We must send a clear message that corruption will not be tolerated in Jersey City.

I assure you that the arrogance and selfishness of a few will not be allowed to ruin the good works and progress of our city. On that you have my word.

Sincerely,

Councilman Steven Fulop

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:22

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/7/31 0:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

PBW wrote:

The video link on News 4 didn't have the Healy part. I swear I saw it. Can anyone else confirm?

Maybe they ran that on rumors and took that part of the newscast down. I don't want it to appear I'm spreading rumors.

Confirmed here.

http://www.politickernj.com/matt-frie ... amiah-healy-jc-official-4

Quote:
PolitickerNJ.com has confirmed that "JC Official 4" is Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy, the Hudson County Democratic Chairman. A source close to the mayor admitted as much, but held that he had done nothing wrong.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:11

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/2 0:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
he wasn't bribed so much as regular "back-scratching" that goes on between everyone from friends to neighbors

this is sad.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/14 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Chilltownmom wrote:
wow...so much flack for suggesting Vega might not be guilty- guilty, just guilty of politics as usual in jc or anywhere. does that make it right? NO, of course not. I was just suggesting the possibility that he wasn't bribed so much as regular "back-scratching" that goes on between everyone from friends to neighbors to ANY business employing cross-promotion marketing. nothing is free in this world on every level of "society".

Peace!

Not to pile on, but this is exactly the wrong way of looking at it. It's not neighbors scratching each other's backs- When they do that, it's on their own dime, through time or through $$. With businesses- well, businesses are allowed to spend their money however they like- If it's spent stupidly, they lose.

With elected office, it is not THEIR money they are spending. It is not THEIR property that is being developed. It is not THEIR businesses that they are depleting the resources of. It belongs to the public. When they sell their influence, they are selling something that belongs to the people. They are giving something that is not theirs to give.

That is theft, and that's why it's called corruption: The inviolable becomes violator, taking the trust the public has put into them and abusing it for their own personal gain.

Totally different than the examples you give. Elected officials HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE. It isn't theirs. None of it. They are stewards of it only. The idea that they somehow "own" anything in government, that it's "theirs", is exactly the problem. Not their city positions to give, not their resources to spend, not their contracts to dole out, not their zoning to grant. Every decision, EVERY DECISION, is supposed to be made with only ONE consideration: What is best for the constituency.

Of course, when you see how many people get patronage positions, that's obviously not the case.

Where's the integrity?

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

PBW wrote:

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/19 13:36
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

West wrote:
Quote:

ihatethiscity wrote:
Has anyone seen anything mentioned about where the ten's of thousands of dollars are at this point? Is the $30,000 the informant gave Beldini still in Healy's "campaign fund"? I wonder if there is any way to track that.

Here's a link to a campaign contribution filing for "Healy for Mayor 2009" from 2007.

This game didn't start yesterday, I bet there's some here also.

Page 51 shows a donation of $1500 made by Jose Arango, Chairman of the Hudson County Republican Committee in 2006.

Arango works for the city.

No wonder the Republican Party can't get elected in Hudson county. They're donating to the dems! and a moron at that. Rediculous.

And I just looked at the actual filing. It's not from Arango personally! It's from the frigging Hudson County Republican Party. He used party funds to back Healy. What an a hole.

Arango should be fired, deposed or whatever you do to a jerk like that.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:06

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/11/10 16:14
Group:
Registered Users
wow...so much flack for suggesting Vega might not be guilty- guilty, just guilty of politics as usual in jc or anywhere. does that make it right? NO, of course not. I was just suggesting the possibility that he wasn't bribed so much as regular "back-scratching" that goes on between everyone from friends to neighbors to ANY business employing cross-promotion marketing. nothing is free in this world on every level of "society".

Peace!

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:03

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ihatethiscity wrote:
Has anyone seen anything mentioned about where the ten's of thousands of dollars are at this point? Is the $30,000 the informant gave Beldini still in Healy's "campaign fund"? I wonder if there is any way to track that.

This game didn't start yesterday, I bet there's some here also.

Page 51 shows a donation of $1500 made by Jose Arango, Chairman of the Hudson County Republican Committee in 2006.

Arango works for the city.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 17:27
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcnight wrote:
Quote:

West wrote:
Quote:

jcnight wrote:
lets not forget, the people of jersey city voted these corrupt political figures IN. Even if (we ) did not cast that vote we are still the people of jersey city.

I even question that.
What percentage of votes did Healy get? Wasn't it something like 54%?
Nothing would surprise me.

Exactly.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:57

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/26 3:14
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

West wrote:
Quote:

jcnight wrote:
lets not forget, the people of jersey city voted these corrupt political figures IN. Even if (we ) did not cast that vote we are still the people of jersey city.

I even question that.

Exactly.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
It is ok to collect checks from donors, but it is not ok to accept checks with the promise of favors and payback, as Vega did.

And remember, this is the only time he was caught. How many little checks has he accepted over the years?

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:47

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcnight wrote:

I even question that.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Chilltown:

The "tiny check" is likely just the tip of the iceberg. For Vega and all of them. Greed knows no limits and this investigation has been going on for a decade. Will be interesting to see how much money these scumbags collected over the years.

But whether you do it once or you've been doing it for ten years, you're still busted.

I almost wish one of them did fall over one small check. Idiot.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:43

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 20 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017