Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 139

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 20 »

Re: The Beacon
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
+1 AND I am not tall, young and in great shape like JCSHEP and girlfriend, I made the walk in 15 minutes or less. However the reason I am not in good shape is that I take the shuttle

Posted on: 2009/7/29 13:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/21 3:42
From Hilltop
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sjcarolan wrote:

Let's talk about Williamsburg, I lived there for 3 years. The L train stops on Bedford/Lorimer/Graham...great proximity and yes public housing in some parts but the point is that they are close to public transport....not sure what you are getting at as the Beacon is NOT.

I guess you are in the minority that wants to live an urban atmosphere without the conveniences typically associated with city living - shops/restaurants/transport all within walking distance. As Ive said before, I am thrilled that you are so pleased with your buy, but that does not change the fact that the location is subpar at best-and the majority of people value location in real estate.

Lets talk about it...location to transit and what kind of areas you have lived in...

Seriously lets move this discussion to facts. How about we first address location of here relative to the PATH. I hope the following gives you a snapshot of my life living here relative to transportation.

It takes me between 10-12 minutes to walk to JSQ, I estimate it is between .7 and .8 miles away?maybe less. I just got a GPS after getting semi-lost backpacking in Southern Utah this June and can confirm it if you want. We are AS CLOSE as the west side of Hamilton Park from a PATH stop, the park border, not the neighborhood border which is further. This means there are parts of williamsburg further from a subway stop than we are (given not too many).

So, it takes me about 10-12 minutes of casually walking to get to JSQ. I will fully admit, i am a very tall person so add a minute or two for that. The argument that we are far from public transit is fully Bull $!#&. And it comes from people who have never wondered around this area, yet somehow claim to know what they are talking about. Please someone stand up who has actually walked from here to JSQ, to Astor Bar, to the Reservoir, to the ice skating rink, to Grove street (not too much further than JSQ)?not someone who lives on the waterfront and ?knows? about where I live. I live here and I do it all the time.

A) - we have a shuttle if you dont want to walk, B) - we are AS CLOSE as the west side of Hamilton Park from a PATH station. Look at Google or Live maps if you don?t believe me. Am I asserting that the neighborhood similar between here and JSQ, no, and I would not. Most of the people between here and JSQ are family people, and in my experience, real people. And honestly that is why I personally like it.

Is it terrible and unsafe? I don?t think so, I have never had an issue, not even a comment said to me, any of my friends or my girlfriend. Maybe it depends on who you are and how you carry yourself?body language is something we all unconsciously recognize and you will be bleeding from the eyes that you are scared if you are. That wouldn?t be a good thing downtown if that is you at night either. Have you ever lived outside of a fully ?gentrified? place? If not, I understand why you feel uneasy, this is new to you, you don?t know if it is safe. I walk here to JSQ, bike to the waterfront and all around on the weekends, frequent the local businesses, live here like you live downtown with no problems. If you are uncomfortable walking from here to JSQ, OK, fine, you know your bounds and your comfort zone. Understand not all people need the assurances you do!

Oh, and I don?t have a car?.

Posted on: 2009/7/29 2:34

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/11/22 15:52
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bsun wrote:

When I said doesn't apply here, I don't mean transportation included. Depends on who you talk to, many that I know doesn't like to live too close to the train station including myself. For people who don?t commute using public transportation, Beacon is fine. It is close enough to get on 78.

Let?s talk about Williamsburg. Which transportation that you know that goes to the booming Williamsburg area and are they close to projects? Better yet, have you been there?

That?s right; I pick up a nice unit at a fair price during the auction. Do I believe the price should be higher? Hell yes. Otherwise, what the hell I?m buying it for. The lower price now doesn't mean the initial price few years back was wrong. The price had adjusted based on market situation. I wouldn't call it overprice few years back because I couldn't afford it.

Let's talk about Williamsburg, I lived there for 3 years. The L train stops on Bedford/Lorimer/Graham...great proximity and yes public housing in some parts but the point is that they are close to public transport....not sure what you are getting at as the Beacon is NOT.

I guess you are in the minority that wants to live an urban atmosphere without the conveniences typically associated with city living - shops/restaurants/transport all within walking distance. As Ive said before, I am thrilled that you are so pleased with your buy, but that does not change the fact that the location is subpar at best-and the majority of people value location in real estate.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 21:16

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/29 2:02
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sjcarolan wrote:

How can you say location, location, location doesnt apply here??? I agree you want to get into a location before it booms, but you want a location that is in a GOOD location relative to conveniences/subways/etc before the rest of the world has caught on, as in Willlamsburg or Grove ST path 10 years ago when people moved to relatively downtrodden areas that had great proximity to subway/path (something the Beacon does not currently have, and will never have).

Most people who are posting negatively are arguing that the Beacon initially was ridiculously overpriced given its location. My impression BSUN is that you bought at a distressed price at auction, in which case you may have paid an amount that is appropriate. The fact that a large number of units had to be disposed of via auction proves that the market agreed the initial prices were extremely overpriced.

When I said doesn't apply here, I don't mean transportation included. Depends on who you talk to, many that I know doesn't like to live too close to the train station including myself. For people who don?t commute using public transportation, Beacon is fine. It is close enough to get on 78.

Let?s talk about Williamsburg. Which transportation that you know that goes to the booming Williamsburg area and are they close to projects? Better yet, have you been there?

That?s right; I pick up a nice unit at a fair price during the auction. Do I believe the price should be higher? Hell yes. Otherwise, what the hell I?m buying it for. The lower price now doesn't mean the initial price few years back was wrong. The price had adjusted based on market situation. I wouldn't call it overprice few years back because I couldn't afford it.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 20:46

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bsun wrote:

The quote "location, location and location" doesn't applies the same like retail business here. From an investment point of view, you want to get into a potential location before it booms.

$800 maintenance isn't that bad consider all utilities are included and saving of gym membership. Anyone know what is the monthly NYSC membership around here for 2?

How can you say location, location, location doesnt apply here??? I agree you want to get into a location before it booms, but you want a location that is in a GOOD location relative to conveniences/subways/etc before the rest of the world has caught on, as in Willlamsburg or Grove ST path 10 years ago when people moved to relatively downtrodden areas that had great proximity to subway/path (something the Beacon does not currently have, and will never have).

Most people who are posting negatively are arguing that the Beacon initially was ridiculously overpriced given its location. My impression BSUN is that you bought at a distressed price at auction, in which case you may have paid an amount that is appropriate. The fact that a large number of units had to be disposed of via auction proves that the market agreed the initial prices were extremely overpriced.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 20:11

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

yahjcforya wrote:

On the other hand, I think what some of people is stating in this thread is that some folks living/brought at the Beacon is in certain amount of denial that they made a bad investment, at least in the short run. It will be years before they even come close to recouping the original cost if they can at all. I think many people have stated that the three rules of real estate is location, location, location. The location and the maintenance cost (question, what is so great about the amenities that it is worth over $800 and sometimes over $1000 for a 2 bedroom)is enough to turn a lot if not most of the folks away. This is why the values went down as much as 40% from the peak/original ask and will continue to underperformed the downtown, journal square areas for years to come...

The quote "location, location and location" doesn't applies the same like retail business here. From an investment point of view, you want to get into a potential location before it booms.

$800 maintenance isn't that bad consider all utilities are included and saving of gym membership. Anyone know what is the monthly NYSC membership around here for 2?

Posted on: 2009/7/28 19:30

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/9/9 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
With all due respect to the newbies posting here, the area around the Beacon is not comparable to Greenville and 10 blocks in any city can put you in an entirely different experiance. I agree location is very important, and having the Beacon 2 traffic lights from the entrance to the highway (route 78) is a big plus. Realistically anyone who bought real estate in 2006 is likely realizing they could get the same place much cheaper today, that would be true of the Beacon as well as most other properties, so it proves nothing about the long term valuation of the Beacon Complex. It also is important to understand that "The Beacon" is not a building, it is a complex of 10 buildings on 14 acres. It is really really big. Only two building are finished and occupiedm, with a third about 90% finished. The Beacon Complex will be finished about the time that the last tower at Montgomery Gardens comes down. At that point we'll all have a better idea what apartments there are worth, until then, its all speculation.

Posted on: 2009/7/28 14:09

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/18 2:28
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1882089,00.html

The building would've become like any of these buildings in the link if not for the developer. In some sense, we who live in JC should be thankful for that and should root for it's success. I do wish the best for the building and hope that there are more buildings like that popping up around JC. It helps everyone when a developer take chance like that and build something in the middle of the projects.

On the other hand, I think what some of people is stating in this thread is that some folks living/brought at the Beacon is in certain amount of denial that they made a bad investment, at least in the short run. It will be years before they even come close to recouping the original cost if they can at all. I think many people have stated that the three rules of real estate is location, location, location. The location and the maintenance cost (question, what is so great about the amenities that it is worth over $800 and sometimes over $1000 for a 2 bedroom)is enough to turn a lot if not most of the folks away. This is why the values went down as much as 40% from the peak/original ask and will continue to underperformed the downtown, journal square areas for years to come. Seriously, many of us do live around the area so we do know the area and we are not blind or oblivious to the surrounding (I lived less than 10 blocks away and have lived in Greenville before).

Posted on: 2009/7/28 5:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I don't remember the exact hours but I believe it runs until 2:00 AM on weekdays but stops in the early evening on weekends. After that you can take a cab for about 6 bucks. Why is this so important to you?

Posted on: 2009/7/26 20:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
Good lord, Will NO ONE tell me if you can get the jitney/shuttle/jet /helicopter at 2 AM?

Is the question too hard?

Posted on: 2009/7/26 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I find this whole debate quite odd and can only assume that it mainly about certain people's egos. Unlike most of you I have some perspective in that I lived in the Beacon as a renter (and have no financial interest in it) and I have lived (and currently live) downtown.

Obviously, the surroundings of the Beacon are less appealing than certain parts of downtown, but too much focus on that ignores the unique positives of the place. Most of all there are the spectacular buildings themselves and the psychic satisfaction of participating in an effort to re-purpose them and preserve not only the architecture, but the history of a location of central importance in JC's history. Next, Boss Hague knew what he was doing when he chose the location. I was only on the 7th floor, but I had spectacular views of Hudson county and Manhattan because the Beacon is on a hilltop.

Yes, you do trade off the convenience of being able to walk around the corner for services for these positives, but the shuttle is quite reliable and quick and it's really a personal decision whether you think the trade-off of convenience for charm and space is worth it. Personally, I would not recommend the Beacon if you don't have a car.

Safety is a red herring in that crime happens all over town. The Montgomery Gardens population keeps to itself (though they do seem to enjoy walking into oncoming traffic on Montgomery and I don't advise hitting anyone) and as far as I know doesn't hassle anyone at the Beacon which has good security anyway.

Yes, buying at the Beacon is a vote of confidence in the long-term prospects of the area and it may be a long time before an appealing stroll around he neighborhood or walking to a decent supermarket are realities. But it is already a viable community with impressive amenities and I feel the potential of these long-term improvements represent real upsides for the future. The key to remember is that even if they do not come about, it is already a unique and pleasant place to live.

The shilling by owners is understandable. We all like to build up confidence in our little neighborhoods, especially if we are owners. The attacks by people who don't know the complex are just strange. Especially the idea that the hospital was evicted by gentrifies. The hospital abandoned the buildings because they were not suited to modern needs and due to Hague's grandiosity they were always way too large. Very few hospitals remain in old buildings. The developer has rescued them from decay.

Posted on: 2009/7/26 19:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Generally speaking iron fences (really steel) are to keep people OUT. Only in hospitals, insane asylums and prisons are they built to keep people IN.

So, are you keeping people IN or OUT? If IN why; IF OUT, why?

Hey, is the jitney bulletproof? Does it run 24/7? How much does it add to your maintenance to have 4 workers full time to carry people back and forth 24/7?
Or is it just rush hour service?

Nobody wants to tell me how the jitney works as it flies on it's zippy way to the PATH station past all those other neighborhoods?

Really...when does it run, what does it cost, what happens at 2AM? Is it a state secret?

Posted on: 2009/7/26 18:53

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/11/8 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
I always thought the iron fence was put up to keep folks from playing football on that big stretch of lawn and stepping in a gopher hole while in the heat of play resulting in lawsuits against the JCMC for personal injuries.

Posted on: 2009/7/25 3:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hilltop
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for the responses, it is now apparent for me what is happening. You folks are spewing your ungrounded opinions that are sometimes inaccurate and even contradictory to what you have demonstrated in your last few posts.

For example:

Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
For the record, I know that part of town longer than you do...guaranteed. I've been to the medical center as a hospital and Ilve seen films at the PIX. I've worked out at the old YMCA.

You don?t know the area at all, or else you wouldn?t have said this which is completely untrue and apparent to anyone with a map!

Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
I thought the shuttle/tram/jet/jitney/helicopter was going to Journal Square. At least it's taking the longer but safer route DOWNTOWN.

Also if you had any idea about the area you would know how completely inaccurate this is?by about a decade!!

Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
All I would miss is what I miss already, a functioning hospital in a needy part of town replaced by some gentrifiers who have forced a HORRIFIC hospital upon Jersey City...the Wilzig Horror on Grand Street.

And you

Quote:

1stStGuy wrote:

I have NOT tried to belittle anyone, nor have I said a single derogatory thing about the Beacon or its complex.

Your kidding right? How about your last post:

Quote:

1stStGuy wrote:
Please do. I have a note for you:

Dear marybarr,

Please take your middle to high income, purchase a shotgun, and pull the trigger with your big toe.

Signed,

JCList

Basically your entire position is that we are spamming or misleading people by telling them how we feel about where we live, our opinion. I personally dont think i have done that at all on this board, please point out if i ever mislead or spammed in any way here.

So just like you feel the need to correct our opinions to conform to yours?before others are ?mislead??I feel the need to call you out for absolutely fabricating things before people are ?mislead?.

Your opinion about the area is that it is a dump and you dont like it, your afraid of it, whatever, fine. Nobody wants you to be unhappy, I am glad you are somewhere where you are comfortable.

Dont tell us we cant love the place and that our opinion is wrong. Get this...On many weekends my girlfriend and some of my other friends rock $2 beers at the astor bar all night and *gasp* walk home in the wee hours of the AM with no problems! You wouldn?t believe how unpretentious it is there, its really refreshing compared to some of the other bars/clubs i go to. Basically we are comfortable here. What you are stating about the area is your opinion, not a fact. I would encourage you to actually get some experience with the area before making potentially inaccurate statements or missing out on something because of your preconceived notions. This is just like the people on the upper west side of manhattan think the LES is a dump...or people in NYC who think all of NJ is a dump, and people from Topeka think this entire area is Hell. Thankfully we dont all want the same or have the same opinion or there would be 6 billion people in one place.

I will again attempt to stop feeding the trolls?

Posted on: 2009/7/24 21:32

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Beacon is a very nice building with great amenities, the owners believe it is a good investment. However, the area outside is not safe according to non-owners.

"Let it be done, let it be written"

Posted on: 2009/7/24 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I am Xerxes so I can answer for Xerxes:

1. I do not care...I just hate hypoocrisy and SPAM. If you want to inflate the value of your housing open your own site.

2. I belittle hypocrisies where I see them. On RE sites I belittle sales attempts disguisd as "how nice it all is."

3. I live at Newport. MANY have derided it, myself included. I feel no need to defend it, I am not a Lefrak heir. Truth is truth. If Newport stinks, it stinks, if Beacon stinks it stinks if Paulus Hook stinks it stinks.

4. All I would miss is what I miss already, a functioning hospital in a needy part of town replaced by some gentrifiers who have forced a HORRIFIC hospital upon Jersey City...the Wilzig Horror on Grand Street.

5. Face to face if somebody told me that the "hospital" is in a safe part of town but really GORGEOUS I'd LAUGH in his face. If he told me "but there's a jitney to avoid the area" I would resist the urge to slap the stupid bastard backhandedly. A bachanded slap conveys more disdain.

Jitneys and shuttles...are we talking about the Baghdad Green Zone? Gee place is so grand you NEVER need to see a neighbor...FOOD CAN BE DELIVERED IN M'IM S'AAB!

It is pretentiousness thaT is MY target. Tell us how great it is when we know otherwise and you are asking for a response. Tell us when your goal is inflating your REAL ESTATE prices and you are asking for sledgehammers. Tell us how great living in a wonderful new part of town is and you can BET we will tell you how rotten that part of town is...if it is a rotten part of town.

For the record, I know that part of town longer than you do...guaranteed. I've been to the medical center as a hospital and Ilve seen films at the PIX. I've worked out at the old YMCA.
I also read about the shootout last week and I KNOW where Johnston Avenue begins. I KNOW what is next door!

So live in Hell if you wish, but don't try to convince anyone else that it's HEAVEN!

Posted on: 2009/7/24 18:50

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/12/3 0:37
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I'd be proud to have someone as optimistic and outgoing as Mary as my neighbor (just don't count on me moving to the B anytime soon). And Mary, this is not some subtle attempt by me to get the last word in

Posted on: 2009/7/24 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hilltop
Group:
Registered Users
With respect to the shuttle route, I suggest you look into things before asserting your antagonistic position. For instance if you get Google Map driving directions from 4 Beacon way to the Grove and JSQ path. You will find they are both exactly 1.3 miles away. Furthermore, if you have ever been in this area you would know the traffic around Journal Square is a mess at rush hour and the lights leading toward it are a nuisance compared to heading downtown.

Shoot yourself...wow, I am sorry you said that.

@First, @Xerex?and others who bash on where we live here. It is established that you don?t live here. You don?t live near here and it appears are not familiar with the area. I am very curious to know the answer to some questions:

1) Why do you care?

2) What are your motivations to continue your attempt at belittling us online?

3) How would you feel if people on this board started to bash your building or street or neighborhood? Would you want to defend it?

4) If the Beacon were to succeed or to disappear all together, what impact would that have on you?

5) Is this an outlet for you to vent and assert yourself? Are you capable of / do you behave this way towards people when you are face to face with them?

Also, I will offer again to come up and have some beers, check out the neighborhood, enjoy the area, just let me know. I am not hiding who I am, I am not an anonymous poster, I promise not to disclose who you are if we meet.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 15:24

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

marybarr wrote:
The folk will be mixed income so it follows that they will have more money and that retail will be more upscale. Don't forget we at The Beacon are middle to high income and we will use it too. And M360 and the other new residents brought in by gorgeous new construction. Also I am hoping (but hey guy I don't have a crystal ball) it will feature a supermarket, department store, or both, to help bring people from all around to revitalize our area.

BTW-do you run an aviary? Chirping and crowing and all that.

Wow, you are a bit delusional if you think there is any chance of a department store opening across from the Beacon.

Posted on: 2009/7/24 14:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Whew,
You scared me for a moment...I thought the shuttle/tram/jet/jitney/helicopter was going to Journal Square. At least it's taking the longer but safer route DOWNTOWN. Perhaps a few residents might actually think they are LIVING downtown with the Jitney ride downtown.

Gee you guys are lucky because SOME people actually have to deal with Bergen Avenue and Journal Square...but not you because you llive in "makebelieve downtown!"

Good for you!

Posted on: 2009/7/23 22:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Fat-Ass-Bike wrote: The Beacon is a case of "if we build it, they will come" It seems like its now a case of "lets cut our losses and get the fluck out of here"

Your statement is bogus. Not only are the developers working on the next phase of The Beacon, The Lofts at The Mercury, they also won the bid to develop the commercial/retail space of Montgomery Gardens, partnering with an experienced mixed income developer who will lead on the residential building.

Posted on: 2009/7/23 19:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Iwitness wrote:
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
You guys seem to be describing some kind of automotive thing? I thought the jitney/shuttle was a high speed helicopter or at least jetted tram passing well over the slums below?

You mean it must actually travel along Bergen Avenue, Yeccch! I'm surprised the creme de la creme who live in the hospital would tolerate the squalor.

Considering the Beacon bus takes residents directly to the Grove Street and Exchange Place PATH stations, why would it travel along Bergen Avenue?

There's a whole world outside of Newport. If your thing is being smug and snarky, at least take the minute and a half to open google maps and get your tired insult straight.

aw comeon, we were done feeding the troll. didnt you see the last few posts? now we have to start all over again

Posted on: 2009/7/23 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/29 4:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
You guys seem to be describing some kind of automotive thing? I thought the jitney/shuttle was a high speed helicopter or at least jetted tram passing well over the slums below?

You mean it must actually travel along Bergen Avenue, Yeccch! I'm surprised the creme de la creme who live in the hospital would tolerate the squalor.

Considering the Beacon bus takes residents directly to the Grove Street and Exchange Place PATH stations, why would it travel along Bergen Avenue?

There's a whole world outside of Newport. If your thing is being smug and snarky, at least take the minute and a half to open google maps and get your tired insult straight.

Posted on: 2009/7/23 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2009/7/23 16:55

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/11/8 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

billc wrote:
Yes, Xerxes the Beacon Shuttle bus is bullet proof. It also has a flame thrower, rocket launchers, and can leave an oil slick behind it, although that is more from a lack of maintennance than a feature.

Ahahahah! I want my Buick done up like that !!!!

But w/o the oil slick - it will mess up my driveway.

Posted on: 2009/7/23 16:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Mind set of developers then and now !

The Beacon is a case of "if we build it, they will come"

It seems like its now a case of "lets cut our losses and get the fluck out of here"

Posted on: 2009/7/22 23:25
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/18 23:27
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

billc wrote:
Yes, Xerxes the Beacon Shuttle bus is bullet proof. It also has a flame thrower, rocket launchers, and can leave an oil slick behind it, although that is more from a lack of maintennance than a feature.

YES!! Spy Hunter Jitney!!

Posted on: 2009/7/22 22:54

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/9/9 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/7/22 19:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
it'd be too expensive to make them bulletproof

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfe ... havent%20been%20shot%20at

Posted on: 2009/7/22 18:45