Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Healy's Goons Out in Full Force Intimidating
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/15 16:41
Group:
Registered Users
What are the odds Healy's biggest hater just happens to witness this? Slim and NONE! A few days from now, after all this is over and all these guys are done complaining, then the site will turn back into dog poop and tacos.

This is a last ditch effort smear-job

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:44

Re: Laws on where you can campaign during the election?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
The well organized campaigns should have lawyers lined up to deal with violations; call over to one of them if someone is violating the law.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:24

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/12 13:52
Group:
Registered Users
You have to be at least 100ft away from the polling place to legally campaign.

Anyone campaigning inside that distance should be asked to move.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 3:20
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
and Mr Manzo was five feet in front of the doors at PS 28.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:19

Laws on where you can campaign during the election?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/8/4 15:48
Group:
Registered Users
A certain candidate was handing out fliers about 30 feet outside of the George Washington building in Newport at about 8:20 this morning. I also saw someone with a Healy sign about 100 feet from the entrance. Are either of them legal?

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
There was a Healy guy hanging out on the steps of Grace Van Vorst Church wearing a Healy team shirt.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
JRL - i'm fine with not supporting or liking what some elected people have done. it's our right, but i'm so damn sick and tired of the hate-healy crew on this list... i kinda want him to him so everyone has to shut up (or keep crying)!

jeeesh!

let's just all agree to hope that we have record numbers turn out to vote... no matter what the outcome is.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
Quote:

CapnJon wrote:
JRL, whatever, we know you hate healy, and you've said so much against him, i'll take your evaluation with a grain of salt. and based on your earlier posts, i'm suprised you didn't karate chop them all with your muscle bound roid rage.

when i voted in ward d this morning, manzo was out front with about ten men, with shaved heads and suits (a few of them i know to be detectives/cops) and they were standing in front of the doors of the voting station. just as much voter intimidation there....

Anyone of them get in yr face and tell you who not to vote for?

You need to get real !

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
CapnJon, I don't hate Healy, just the poor job he has done.

I guess today will be an interesting day in Jersey City!

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JRL wrote:
This morning after I voted in Ward C, I am waiting on the corner for the 87 bus of Franklin and Hancock, there was a young man handing out literature, a car pulls up, black sedan, looks like a city workers car and 3 guys get out of the car with Healy shirts on and tell the young man to stop handing out literature since it was not Healy literature or he will be arrested.
The bus was down the block, so since I still had a few moments, I step over by these goons and say them real nice with you intimidation shit, its 3 of you on one guy and it's bullshit that he can be arrested for handing literature and these goons tell me to mind my business.
I got in one of their faces and told them it is my business and seems your not so tough when be confronted and they walked back to their car yelling back at me as the bus was approaching to get on the bus or something might happen to me.
I wish I had at least another 10 minutes but had to get to work for a client meeting as I would have loved to have run after these goons as they were going back to their car. I happen to be born and raised in Jersey City and I have no fear with goons like these. Healy's people at their best.

Right on, Bro

Its time that the "Drunk" gets run out of office along with his Cronnies, they know who they are.

This Mayor has been an absolute embarrasment for JC, with his Drunken stoopers,Getting locked up down the shore for acting like an A-hole, being caught drunk as a skunk with his Underwear on his porch and crime at an all time high and the Good people of JC left picking up the Bill ????

Shame on Ya'll if you pull the lever for "Team Healy" !!!

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City Heights
Group:
Registered Users
JRL, whatever, we know you hate healy, and you've said so much against him, i'll take your evaluation with a grain of salt. and based on your earlier posts, i'm suprised you didn't karate chop them all with your muscle bound roid rage.

when i voted in ward d this morning, manzo was out front with about ten men, with shaved heads and suits (a few of them i know to be detectives/cops) and they were standing in front of the doors of the voting station. just as much voter intimidation there....

Posted on: 2009/5/12 14:05

Laws on where you can campaign during the election?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
This morning after I voted in Ward C, I am waiting on the corner for the 87 bus of Franklin and Hancock, there was a young man handing out literature, a car pulls up, black sedan, looks like a city workers car and 3 guys get out of the car with Healy shirts on and tell the young man to stop handing out literature since it was not Healy literature or he will be arrested.
The bus was down the block, so since I still had a few moments, I step over by these goons and say them real nice with you intimidation shit, its 3 of you on one guy and it's bullshit that he can be arrested for handing literature and these goons tell me to mind my business.
I got in one of their faces and told them it is my business and seems your not so tough when be confronted and they walked back to their car yelling back at me as the bus was approaching to get on the bus or something might happen to me.
I wish I had at least another 10 minutes but had to get to work for a client meeting as I would have loved to have run after these goons as they were going back to their car. I happen to be born and raised in Jersey City and I have no fear with goons like these. Healy's people at their best.

Posted on: 2009/5/12 13:59

Edited by Webmaster on 2009/5/13 6:53:06

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017