Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
...or that he'll lose his job...or the kids will come back and beat the crap out of him...or that he'll get in some sort of trouble himself...

I thought the same thing too. That type of job leaves him vulnerable for retaliation. As much as I would have loved to read that he filed the complaint, I can understand why he would not.

Posted on: 2009/3/19 21:41

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
...or that he'll lose his job...or the kids will come back and beat the crap out of him...or that he'll get in some sort of trouble himself...

Posted on: 2009/3/19 21:19

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/20 14:33
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
Why dont he want to press charges.

Perhaps he's concerned that in the process of pressing charges, he'll have to provide some identification of himself that he doesn't wish to share, for example, his immigration status. Not a high risk, in my opinion, but if that were the case, I would understand.

Posted on: 2009/3/19 21:16

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
What the hell... "he told investigators he did not want to sign complaints against the boys"
I think I need to go down there & kick him around a lil bit & knock some sense into him. Why dont he want to press charges. I cant imagine why noone helped this guy out, that place always has someone around even in the lil quickie mart.

Posted on: 2009/3/19 19:37

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/27 12:39
Group:
Registered Users
what a sad story.. if this is they guy's only gig... he's pretty much assed out... those kids will probably return and so worse...

Posted on: 2009/3/19 16:13

Lincoln Park/ West Side: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailants
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cops: Beaten, robbed, but Jersey City gas station attendant won't ID assailants

by Michaelangelo Conte
Wednesday March 18, 2009

A Jersey City gas station attendant who told police he was beaten by teenage robbers yesterday identified two boys as his attackers, but then became uncooperative with police and the two were released, officials said.

Police responded to the Shell station at Route 440 and Communipaw Avenue at 1:07 a.m. after the 49-year-old attendant hit the panic alarm, reports said.

He told police the two boys punched and kicked him, leaving his face bloodied, before they grabbed his cell phone and took off running east on Communipaw Avenue, reports said.

Officers on patrol picked up 16-year-old and 17-year-old boys who matched the descriptions and the victim identified them as his attackers, reports said.

But the victim, who lives in East Orange, then told investigators he did not want to sign complaints against the boys, reports said.

The 16-year-old was issued a summons for violating the curfew and both suspects were then released, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/3/19 14:54

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017