Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: journal Square: Homeless man cut with machete
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/5/1 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
jc73 wrote: Wait let me guess he was attacked by a NINJA. The ancient art of NINJITSU is still practiced in Jersey City and this guy made enemies with one, so he swooped down and in the middle of a street fight without being detected cut a man with a machete, ninjas of the 21st century don't use swords anymore, and slashed the man then proceeded to vanished into the night without being without a single eyewitness.
That's why when I saw this guy in NY I donated to the cause Photobucket

Posted on: 2008/8/25 17:40

Re: journal Square: Homeless man cut with machete
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/3/9 14:18
Group:
Registered Users
Yes people another victim of a senseless crime, let me guess he didn't see anything and neither did anyone else. A street fight breaks out yet nobody sees or hears anything. How does one person show up to a fight with a machete and nobody sees a thing. Wait let me guess he was attacked by a NINJA. The ancient art of NINJITSU is still practiced in Jersey City and this guy made enemies with one, so he swooped down and in the middle of a street fight without being detected cut a man with a machete, ninjas of the 21st century don't use swords anymore, and slashed the man then proceeded to vanished into the night without being without a single eyewitness. Or it was a JEDI master who used his mind tricks to make himself invisble to all figuring let me use a machete because a light saber would draw too much attention to himself, cut the man and speed away on his speeder bike.

Posted on: 2008/8/25 15:27

journal Square: Homeless man cut with machete
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Homeless man cut with machete

Monday, August 25, 2008

A machete-wielding man managed to elude Jersey City police after slashing a 21-year-old homeless man in the back Saturday, police reports said.

Responding to a call of a fight at Gray and Vroom streets around 10:40 p.m., police saw a shirtless man drop a machete; they then gave chase, reports said, but the man escaped. While the police were at the scene, the homeless victim approached them for help.

The victim had an 18-inch cut down his back.

CHARLES HACK

Posted on: 2008/8/25 13:24

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017