Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Doctor Parikh Bipin sold narcotics out of his downtown office at 135 Newark Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/29 4:06
Group:
Banned
Quote:

heights wrote:
Typical

I don't want to libel anyone, but my sense is that a lot of businesses on Newark are fronts of some kind.

I think that, unless a business signed a 20-year lease 15 years ago, the rents are just too high for a lot of those tiny little nail salons, etc. to stay in business with the amount of business that they do, even if all of the employees are the owners' spouses and children.

Posted on: 2008/4/18 17:27

Re: Doctor Parikh Bipin sold narcotics out of his downtown office at 135 Newark Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Typical

Posted on: 2008/4/18 12:24

Doctor Parikh Bipin sold narcotics out of his downtown office at 135 Newark Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Charge: Doctor sold narcotics out of office

Friday, April 18, 2008

Jersey City police have charged a local doctor with dealing drugs out of his Newark Avenue office.

Bipin Parikh, a general practitioner and a resident of Williston Park, N.Y., sold drugs such as Oxycontin, Percocet, Vicodin and other narcotics, police said.

In a joint investigation between the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, Jersey City police and the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, undercover agents paid cash for drugs, reports said.

"He's not much more than a common drug dealer," Jersey City Police Director Sam Jefferson said in a written statement.

Parikh, 62, was arrested Tuesday and released on $50,000 cash bail.

A woman who answered the phone at his office said she expected him back on Monday.

Asked about the charges, the woman, who did not give her name, said: "I have no comment on that."

Parikh was also charged by the state with Medicaid fraud. He's accused of billing for services he did not perform, police said.

JASON FINK

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/drs ... edicine/Parikh_Bipin.html

Posted on: 2008/4/18 12:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017