Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: ADVICE/Tenant Issue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
By all means mention this but that's it let it go from there. Don't get to wordy about it just mention it. They're the owners let them monitor how things go. If I were the new owners I wouldn't want to inherit and "previous" tenants. It's a shame though because you seem to be a valid one, and a good neighbor at that.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 12:15

ADVICE/Tenant Issue
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/27 22:26
Group:
Banned
My friend asked me for some advice concerning her neighbor. It turns out the guy not only does/deals drugs out of his apartment but causes lots of noisey disturbances. About 3 weeks ago he was beating on his GF.

My friend called the police but before they got there the GF had fled the building and BF(the JERK) pretended not to be home. The police, believe it or not knocked and after a few minutes left. For full disclosure this happened in RI.

It turns out that the building just got a new owner and she is wondering if she should mention this JERK to them and all the things he has done. The old owners knew about the situation but didn't care as long as they got the rent. What do you think is the right thing to do? Any advice appreciated.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 4:38

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017