Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
58 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 58

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City Plastics Recycling
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
See page 12 of today's 'The Jersey City Reporter'. Hudson County only accepts #1 and #2 plastic bottles and jars. I wish they can distribute posters that we can put up in the garbage room.

Posted on: 2007/12/2 18:35

Jersey City Plastics Recycling
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/7/18 2:23
From Not in JC anymore
Group:
Registered Users
I've lived in Jersey City now for about 3 1/2 years, but I've yet to get an answer to this plastics recycling question.

When it comes to plastics recycling, does anyone know which plastics can be recycled in JC? By type I am referring to the number on the bottom of most plastics.

Most cities only have the capability to recycle 1 and 2 plastics, and the remaining types, 3 thru 7, should be thrown out with the regular garbage.

I called the JCIA and emailed them when I first moved here, but never received a good answer. On the phone, the person I talked to sounded very confused - just put it all in he said. He didn't seem to understand what I meant by different plastic types. I never received an email reply. Great PR JCIA.

Thanks for your help.

Posted on: 2007/12/2 18:26
- Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017